U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2017, 10:10 PM

6,100 posts, read 3,214,167 times

Advertisements

I kind of doubt liberal Rose was doing a puff interview with the scandalous Steve Bannon. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2017, 10:23 PM

21,853 posts, read 8,186,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Trump talked about grabbing women by the poosay, Charlie actually did it.

I just heard that Rose is an alcoholic who only stopped drinking in June. People accuse Steve Bannon, who was interviewed by Rose, of being a drunk when in reality he quit drinking many years ago.

Rehab time at a posh Malibu "treatment center"?

Ah, to live the life of Riley.

Old 11-20-2017, 10:25 PM

18,149 posts, read 16,478,309 times
It might be a coordinated exposure of high profile persons so that there's an overload and tolerance of it when the really big charges on the big dogs, the elite in politics and world business and entertainment get charged.
The left seems to be outing and throwing their own out as much as they're going after their conservative opponents. And don't think for a moment they were able to get this information by their own devices, this information was given to them by those who have been keeping tabs everyone, the deep state.
What we don't know is how much info Trump has been given by freelancers like Wikileaks and if his intentions to use that info has precipitated this frenzy and panic.
Anyway, the left wing wolves have started circling even the Clintons and they're getting a taste of what its like to suddenly be viewed as a mess needing to be cleaned up. They can't even run to Saudi Arabia any more, that option has been closed. Russia might be their last hope, unless they arrange to go underground.

Old 11-20-2017, 10:29 PM

7,652 posts, read 1,771,352 times
DailyMail always has juicier details. Enjoy!

Picture of him looking embalmed is included. I feel sorry for his longtime girlfriend.

Old 11-20-2017, 10:40 PM

12,263 posts, read 9,003,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm2008 View Post
Did either of you read the article?
Have you been reading the news for the last couple weeks? In case you haven't noticed, it's a frenzy out there. Now John Conyers and Oliver Stone have been accused of harassment.

Do some reading on the psychology of witch hunts...we're in one right now.

Old 11-20-2017, 10:42 PM

7,652 posts, read 1,771,352 times
Charlie Rose is a friend of Harvey Weinstein. They both have the same lawyer, too.

...he would shower and use the bathroom with the door open."

Did Harvey tell him that would really turn the girls on?

Last edited by PilgrimsProgress; 11-20-2017 at 10:54 PM..

Old 11-20-2017, 11:17 PM

9,526 posts, read 3,797,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeonthelittlemountain View Post
Wrong, wrong, wrong. I know these men, I worked with the victims of sexual crimes at police headquarters. They are cowards, predators, perverts underneath their power costume. But youíre right about them being rewarded but not in the way you think. Their reward is in watching the horror and fear in their victim's eyes, forcing themselves on their victims. Thatís how they derive sexual pleasure...their reward as you call it.

These are not men to be admired. These are men to be loathed. Trust me, I didnít know one detective who admired these predators.
You're describing a small minority who are psychopaths. I was responding to the claim that "all men are pigs".

Old 11-20-2017, 11:54 PM

739 posts, read 279,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Have you been reading the news for the last couple weeks? In case you haven't noticed, it's a frenzy out there. Now John Conyers and Oliver Stone have been accused of harassment.

Do some reading on the psychology of witch hunts...we're in one right now.
This is about exposing serial predators. Might want to do some reading on witch hunts. WOMEN were targeted then. For no reason as we all know witches don't exist. Women were victimized then and were targeted when people wanted to get rid of them with no basis or crime committed. Mostly though it was to steal elderly widows' property. Hence the "witch" is always portrayed as an old crone. If a neighbor or the government wanted her property she was accused as a witch. Like an archaic form of eminent domain.

These are rich powerful men we are talking about who have been getting away with it for years. Hardly the same

(excerpt from brief article)

This was an extraordinary land grab done while the governor was out of town
At the time, women in Salem were allowed to independently own and dispose of property (land). Most of the people hanged in the Salem Witch Trials were land owners. Many of the women were widows without a clear male heir to their land. Once accused of witchcraft, the state took ownership of all of your physical property.

5 things about the Salem Witch Trials that surprised me - On a Limb with Claudia

In other countries too: women targeted
Greed for property and power behind Jharkhand witch hunts | analysis | Hindustan Times

Old 11-21-2017, 12:00 AM
Status: "My eyes are rolled back so far I can see my brain." (set 17 days ago)

13,399 posts, read 11,902,075 times

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ilaEOKT4cRI

Some women make it worse for others.

Old 11-21-2017, 02:08 AM

1,081 posts, read 1,108,825 times
Turn to your left, turn to your right.

You're surrounded by sexual harassers. That nice guy you just met... is probably a pig too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or