U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2017, 05:59 AM

3,720 posts, read 1,667,677 times

Advertisements

I can only imagine poor Mr. Rose, pontificating every morning on the evil Roy Moore, fearing that he himself could be next, wondering which would be the first to speak and when. Once considered one of 100 most influential men in the world. Now he'd be lucky to get a job at McD's.

How the mighty have fallen! Mr. Rose joins Robespierre, devoured by The Terror he helped unleash.

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls;
It tolls for thee!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2017, 06:08 AM

6,807 posts, read 2,540,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
It might be a coordinated exposure of high profile persons so that there's an overload and tolerance of it when the really big charges on the big dogs, the elite in politics and world business and entertainment get charged.
The left seems to be outing and throwing their own out as much as they're going after their conservative opponents. And don't think for a moment they were able to get this information by their own devices, this information was given to them by those who have been keeping tabs everyone, the deep state.
What we don't know is how much info Trump has been given by freelancers like Wikileaks and if his intentions to use that info has precipitated this frenzy and panic.
Anyway, the left wing wolves have started circling even the Clintons and they're getting a taste of what its like to suddenly be viewed as a mess needing to be cleaned up. They can't even run to Saudi Arabia any more, that option has been closed. Russia might be their last hope, unless they arrange to go underground.

Make no mistake...Trump is not the aggressor in all this, he is the ultimate target.

Old 11-21-2017, 06:14 AM

4,129 posts, read 2,712,060 times
Looks like good old Charlie will be announcing his imminent retirement in the not too distant future!

Old 11-21-2017, 06:36 AM

8,795 posts, read 9,620,365 times
It wouldn't surprise me if a few more men wind up in the news. Too many men don't know they are offensive. They think women like to be touched or ogled by important or powerful men. The look at me naked thing I don't get. These men will have to look in the mirror and see an old pervert that they never knew existed. It should be embarrassing to think you've spent a considerable portion of your life offending women and being talked about behind your back as an old fool.

Old 11-21-2017, 06:41 AM

48,893 posts, read 39,381,014 times
Hey everyone, this isn't just famous guys.

My friend that is a little over 30 and plays the field and is constantly getting dick picks from guys she just met at a bar and other crap like that.

We're talking guys that are successful engineers, laborers, medical workers, tech guys....you name it.

That being said, I love the fact that this stuff is coming out and no, it's not a "witch hunt".

Some of the accusations are wayyyy more serious than the others but so far the claims seem to be measured and fair.

Old 11-21-2017, 06:56 AM

7,800 posts, read 5,446,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Does the left have any names left?

Does the right?

Old 11-21-2017, 06:56 AM

9,834 posts, read 5,719,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Hey everyone, this isn't just famous guys.

My friend that is a little over 30 and plays the field and is constantly getting dick picks from guys she just met at a bar and other crap like that.

We're talking guys that are successful engineers, laborers, medical workers, tech guys....you name it.

That being said, I love the fact that this stuff is coming out and no, it's not a "witch hunt".

Some of the accusations are wayyyy more serious than the others but so far the claims seem to be measured and fair.
At least now with technology you may get the photo instead of the real thing. If they are really of the mind the picture is getting them anywhere they would be wrong in most cases. It's got to be the same general mentality as the guys who expose themselves in person.

Women should reply to these photos that they are inadequate and have seen much better, and thank them for saving a lot of time.

Old 11-21-2017, 07:03 AM

8,795 posts, read 9,620,365 times
When I was talking to an outside salesman a woman in the work place walked by and this guy couldn't help it he twisted his body and turned his head to get a good look at her back side. I thought it was kind of offensive to do this in a public place as anyone could have been watching . Many guys are too dumb to know that we don't have to advertise the fact that we think about sex all the time, women all ready know.

11,029 posts, read 6,212,441 times
Men like Rose infuriate me. They think walking around naked in front of subordinates is their prerogative.

Reprobate.

The tsunami of stories of sexual assaults perpetrated by powerful men has just begun.

48,893 posts, read 39,381,014 times
To the guys crying "witch hunt" I had another thought.

Duke Lacrosse was a witch hunt, see Nancy Grace as head villager with torch and pitchfork.

None of this even remotely approaches that, so use that as a measuring stick if you will.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or