Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2017, 03:59 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
Lol:

"At least 12 of President Donald Trump's associates had contact with Russians during the presidential campaign or transition, according to their own statements, court filings "

By the numbers: The Trump orbit's contacts with Russians - CNNPolitics

More than all previous presidential campaigns combined, but keep preaching.

Before you start whining about CNN like a snowflake who can't accept facts: they are backed by testimonials and court filings.
Lol @ CNN

I talked to my Russian friend a few times last year. The liberals will be coming for ke soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2017, 03:59 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Have you noticed how Trump only goes after black athletes, despite white coaches and players have said much worse things about him?

Hillibilies and confederates are not allowed to use the N word any longer, so now the "ungrateful black man" theme replaces it. How dare these black man protest, given opportunity to play in NFL? How dare they not thank me for doing my job as POTUS (it's like a firefighter asking ppl for gratitude after putting out a fire and being a little b**ch when he doesnt get one).

Steve Kerr, Greg Popovich, and many others even in NFL - but white - said bad things about him and no attacks.

To racists in the South, black people should be especially grateful they are given equal access to opportunities only because they haven't had them for hundreds of years.

I'm a white European who came to the U.S few years ago and it amazes me how hateful rednecks are. They get offended by a black player peacefully kneeling to the anthem, but are ok with traitors collaborating with Russia (see the poll where 80% trump supporters say they are fine with collusion with Russia as long as trump stays in power).
Yes, most of us have noticed that Trump finds a great deal of time to tweet insults about and to black athletes. It's a not-so-silent dog whistle to his base.

That said - the father that is refusing to thank Trump is (in the words of Chris Cuomo) making this harder than it has to be. His son was stealing. The son issued his thanks. Of course that's not enough to satisfy Trump's massive ego.

Old 11-22-2017, 07:36 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,997,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Not all white Americans, Democrats still love their country. And some Republicans too. It’s the fascist Trumpers who hate it because there are people of color living in it.
I'm not racist I own 3 colored t.v's ... besides those bballers committed a crime in a foreign land not very good ambassador's of cultural exchange.

Old 11-22-2017, 07:56 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,270,624 times
Quote:
The person who was released from the prison said thanks the very next day. What part of that is hard to understand?

his father went on T.V. to downplay his son's crime like it was nothing and bash Trump so Trump answered back.

the problem is the father and he is a bad example to his son and young black people thinking stealing in China is no big deal....over there it is.

Old 11-22-2017, 07:59 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,270,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Yes, most of us have noticed that Trump finds a great deal of time to tweet insults about and to black athletes. It's a not-so-silent dog whistle to his base.

That said - the father that is refusing to thank Trump is (in the words of Chris Cuomo) making this harder than it has to be. His son was stealing. The son issued his thanks. Of course that's not enough to satisfy Trump's massive ego.

no, it has nothing to do with ego....it had to do with his father going on national tv and ESPN to downplay his son's crime like it was nothing and bashing Trump.

The school has to suspend the 3 players and I don't mean 1 or 2 games....but the father won't have any of that. in his mind, his son didn't commit a crime and there shouldn't be any punishment....so what's really the problem here, bad parents or Trump's tweet?

Old 11-22-2017, 09:18 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Many people know the source of hate America is a result of liberal educators indoctrinating young people who are susceptible to influence when held captive in schools mandated by law until the eight or ninth grade or until a certain age. The result often carries over into higher education as we have been seeing. Higher education by liberal hate America instructors and professors is the norm. When or if that is ever addressed and diversity of thought is introduced and equal then real change will lead to a better outcome.
Liberals are not indoctrinating anyone in schools, since many educators are republicans lol They teach the knowledge these kids need to know for their major. In one of my son's political classes, they had Rob Ehrlich come in and speak to them. You do know who that is.....the former republican governor of maryland.

Old 11-22-2017, 09:28 PM

78,392 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Have you noticed how Trump only goes after black athletes, despite white coaches and players have said much worse things about him?

Hillibilies and confederates are not allowed to use the N word any longer, so now the "ungrateful black man" theme replaces it. How dare these black man protest, given opportunity to play in NFL? How dare they not thank me for doing my job as POTUS (it's like a firefighter asking ppl for gratitude after putting out a fire and being a little b**ch when he doesnt get one).

Steve Kerr, Greg Popovich, and many others even in NFL - but white - said bad things about him and no attacks.

To racists in the South, black people should be especially grateful they are given equal access to opportunities only because they haven't had them for hundreds of years.

I'm a white European who came to the U.S few years ago and it amazes me how hateful rednecks are. They get offended by a black player peacefully kneeling to the anthem, but are ok with traitors collaborating with Russia (see the poll where 80% trump supporters say they are fine with collusion with Russia as long as trump stays in power).
Wow, I didn't know David Letterman and Rosie O'Donnell were black.

Also, when you mentioned that "all people that aren't black are evil" I have to disagree.

Don't disagree that you didn't say that because apparently it's ok to throw " " around things people didn't say in order to falsely make it appear to be the case.

Old 11-22-2017, 09:29 PM

78,392 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
It's not just blacks. ANYONE who isn't an American-born Republican white person is not allowed to criticize the US in any way shape or form. Doing so is "disrespectful, hateful, unpatriotic", etc.
Wow, that's some sick racist and divisive rhetoric you're selling there.

Old 11-22-2017, 09:38 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
his father went on T.V. to downplay his son's crime like it was nothing and bash Trump so Trump answered back.

the problem is the father and he is a bad example to his son and young black people thinking stealing in China is no big deal....over there it is.
As opposed to white kids in North Korea?

Old 11-22-2017, 09:39 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
no, it has nothing to do with ego....it had to do with his father going on national tv and ESPN to downplay his son's crime like it was nothing and bashing Trump.

The school has to suspend the 3 players and I don't mean 1 or 2 games....but the father won't have any of that. in his mind, his son didn't commit a crime and there shouldn't be any punishment....so what's really the problem here, bad parents or Trump's tweet?
Why is it not both, because that is the problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies