U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-22-2017, 02:36 PM
 
7,588 posts, read 1,750,895 times
Reputation: 3504

Advertisements

This sounds like a big story yet I haven't heard anything, have you? Can't imagine why!

It was mentioned during Crazy Chris Cuomo's interview with Joel Pollak, Sr Editor at Breitbart. I didn't jot down the time in this CNN clip but the whole thing is only four minutes long and interesting about the Moore case so worth watching. Transcript is below the clip and looks like it was quickly put up so there are typos -- my pet peeve!

Joel Pollak asked Chris Cuomo:

You know, there are serious allegations right now against CNN. It happens to be allegations of racial discrimination. In the next lawsuit that is going to be filed, we are told 205 plaintiffs, these are very serious allegations. Do you think you work for a racist organization? Do you think you have to take those accusers at their word?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-22-2017, 02:49 PM
 
Location: Sector 001
7,129 posts, read 5,944,806 times
Reputation: 8042
The lefties are trying desperately to hide the fact that people on their side are the same morally depraved scumbags they constantly berate people on the right for being, hiding the fact that like many people in society as I've come to see, they are blatant hypocrites, poo pooing everybody else for the same thing they themselves do.

From sexual harassment to an leftie preaching to me about climate change while they fly all over the world putting on 250K miles of air travel per year and living in their 5000+ square foot homes.. pure hypocrites.

I'm not saying people on the right aren't hypocrites, but the focus on this thread is CNN, and the media is largely controlled by the left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-22-2017, 02:59 PM
 
7,588 posts, read 1,750,895 times
Reputation: 3504
I've been accosted by SJW millennials asking me to "help the refugees." I usually tell them, "Let's end the wars so they can go home. That's what they want." They can't disagree with me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-22-2017, 03:21 PM
 
2,027 posts, read 813,168 times
Reputation: 1787
I thought Trump supporters felt that Racism no longer existed?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-22-2017, 03:24 PM
 
5,773 posts, read 2,061,544 times
Reputation: 2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
I thought Trump supporters felt that Racism no longer existed?
If racism didnít exist Donald Trump wound never have been elected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-22-2017, 03:24 PM
 
Location: New York, NY
3,941 posts, read 1,564,550 times
Reputation: 2003
The only racists are trumpsters. Trump and his anti Semitic son in law Jared. White supremacist supporters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-22-2017, 09:04 PM
 
Location: Arizona
12,734 posts, read 7,352,730 times
Reputation: 6690
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
This sounds like a big story yet I haven't heard anything, have you? Can't imagine why!

It was mentioned during Crazy Chris Cuomo's interview with Joel Pollak, Sr Editor at Breitbart. I didn't jot down the time in this CNN clip but the whole thing is only four minutes long and interesting about the Moore case so worth watching. Transcript is below the clip and looks like it was quickly put up so there are typos -- my pet peeve!

Joel Pollak asked Chris Cuomo:

You know, there are serious allegations right now against CNN. It happens to be allegations of racial discrimination. In the next lawsuit that is going to be filed, we are told 205 plaintiffs, these are very serious allegations. Do you think you work for a racist organization? Do you think you have to take those accusers at their word?
"In the next lawsuit that is going to be filed,"


LOL! Put up or shut up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-22-2017, 10:09 PM
 
7,588 posts, read 1,750,895 times
Reputation: 3504
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
LOL! Put up or shut up.
Sweetie, I gave you a link to the video. Why don't you inform yourself? Of course, if you can't stand watching Chris Cuomo I'll understand. Many people feel the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-22-2017, 10:10 PM
 
7,588 posts, read 1,750,895 times
Reputation: 3504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
The only racists are trumpsters. Trump and his anti Semitic son in law Jared. White supremacist supporters.
Oooh, you're going to feel really embarrassed. I'm almost afraid to tell you... Nah!

Jared is JEWISH.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-22-2017, 10:42 PM
 
Location: St Paul
6,811 posts, read 3,105,299 times
Reputation: 4119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
The only racists are trumpsters. Trump and his anti Semitic son in law Jared. White supremacist supporters.
Not sure if serious?

Perhaps my sarcasm meter is broken, but Kushner is a Jew. Ivanka married a Jew and Trump has little Jewish grandchildren.

It never made any sense to me that people tried to portray Trump as anti-Semitic and anti-Gay. A guy who grew up in NYC and worked in Manhattan real estate for 50 years, hates gays and Jews? Just never made any sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top