Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2017, 07:57 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclist1968 View Post

Me thinks this post is baiting us...
Maybe she works for Project Veritas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2017, 10:06 AM

1 posts, read 260 times
This is a response to yspobo:

I just wanted to let you know that I believe you and can relate to your story in some ways. I am so sorry you have been going through all of this and I hope you win your appeal. It is frustrating to be disabled and not be understood.

"I keep getting criticized about my long posts while being disabled. I started this response bit after 10AM and it is nearly 1PM here and I'm finally giving it up because my hands hurt so bad. It takes me a long time to type long stuff out much of the time. I get good days where I can type a little better, but an employer isn't going to wait around for days for me to have a good day to type a bunch of stuff. It's stupid to expect one to do so. An employer would want it done now, not days from now.

The food stamp office had done a fraud investigation on me too back years ago because of my father it turns out and they not only determined I wasn't committing fraud, but they discovered that they had counted income I wasn't receiving all along and gave me an increase. I had no idea that they were doing that before then or I could've got more help. And it had gone on for a year. My father has been trying to destroy me my whole life. Just the kind of person he is. He tried to kill my older half-brother too and served time in prison for it. If I don't win the disability appeal then he will finally have succeeded. I guess he'll be happy about that."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies