U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 12-24-2017, 10:26 AM
 
6,964 posts, read 2,486,952 times
Reputation: 3526

Advertisements

So far, 55 pages of bi***ing about increased diversity.

But not one word on how you can change it, because you can’t. Each living generation of Americans is more diverse than the one that preceded it.

How long can a political party continue to thrive primarily on white resentment in a country that becomes a little less white every single day?

 
Old 12-24-2017, 10:35 AM
 
3,576 posts, read 1,227,940 times
Reputation: 3732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
How long can a political party continue to thrive primarily on white resentment in a country that becomes a little less white every single day?
Maybe this is exactly the issue.

"Hate those who threaten our power"
 
Old 12-24-2017, 10:41 AM
 
Location: Downtown Phoenix, AZ
18,765 posts, read 6,777,208 times
Reputation: 5773
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
White genocide is going on right now.

The UN definition of genocide includes creating conditions that lead to the disappearance of a race or group.

Mass non-white immigration into white countries (but not vice versa) + rhetoric that fosters hatred of whites + forced integration + miscegenation (intermarriage of different races) + policies such as those advocated by feminists, which result in low birth rates and the collapse of the traditional family = the disappearance of whites.

By the year 2050, and long before that in many cases, whites will be a minority in North America (U.S. and Canada), Great Britain, Scandinavia, Western Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.

Whether it is through intermarriage or violent retribution and murder (as is taking place in South Africa and Zimbabwe), whites will all but disappear by the year 2100. There will certainly be no more of them by the year 2025.

This is all planned for by globalists for their New World Order, in which they want to reduce the earth's population to slaves.

As whites disappear, so will the civilization they created disappear. Their love of art, nature, invention, and exploration -- unique to their race -- will be gone. It is races that create civilizations. While sub-Saharan Africans never even got as far as inventing the wheel, white Europeans built cathedrals and mapped the world.

When Europe is no longer white, it will no longer be Europe. The remnants of white civilization will be like the remnants of formerly white American cities that have collapsed. Detroit, for example, with its train station an empty hulk, stripped bare, filled with graffiti and trash, its windows broken.

Nature will not prosper, because the remaining people of the earth will have little interest in its preservation. But after a time, poverty will take its toll, just as it does in the Third World in spite of Western efforts to help.

The world's rulers, in their gated compounds, will care nothing for the masses, and treat them as they are treated now in Third World countries. So after peaking at about 9 billion people, the world population will fall into steep decline.

Disease, civil strife, and starvation will do their work, perhaps to the point of human extinction, at which point nature might have a chance of recovering.

But there will be no recovering for humanity. Its chance to achieve excellence will have been squandered.
Oh Jesus, listen to yourself. You sound like you're ready to throw on your Swasitka and Black Boots right now. And btw, as someone engaged to a minority, your use of miscegenation comes off as very racist. No one uses that term anymore

Last edited by FirebirdCamaro1220; 12-24-2017 at 11:51 AM.. Reason: grammar
 
Old 12-24-2017, 10:52 AM
 
4,329 posts, read 2,249,535 times
Reputation: 5578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
So far, 55 pages of bi***ing about increased diversity.

But not one word on how you can change it, because you canít. Each living generation of Americans is more diverse than the one that preceded it.

How long can a political party continue to thrive primarily on white resentment in a country that becomes a little less white every single day?
In truth the country was always diverse - even in the 1800s we had Indians (native), Africans, and a large variety of Europeans, who made up the political class of the USA, and spent their ire on disparaging the national traits of those falling in their disfavor - i.e. Irish, French, Germans, Greeks, even the religious right. Of course, as political power was gained by minorities, non-landowners, former slaves, and women those in political power did the same as some of those in power do today - blame the immigrants.

Even in 1900 the population of the world was less than 1.6 Billion, 5 X smaller than today. There was little population exchange across continents. The US has always been diverse and we will remain that way for as long as we remain a country. It is simply part of our national heritage. Those who deny this simply can't see the forest for the trees.
 
Old 12-24-2017, 11:00 AM
Status: "Days like this I think to myself "I hate living in Georgia"." (set 7 days ago)
 
47,706 posts, read 45,319,460 times
Reputation: 15237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
In truth the country was always diverse - even in the 1800s we had Indians (native), Africans, and a large variety of Europeans, who made up the political class of the USA, and spent their ire on disparaging the national traits of those falling in their disfavor - i.e. Irish, French, Germans, Greeks, even the religious right. Of course, as political power was gained by minorities, non-landowners, former slaves, and women those in political power did the same as some of those in power do today - blame the immigrants.

Even in 1900 the population of the world was less than 1.6 Billion, 5 X smaller than today. There was little population exchange across continents. The US has always been diverse and we will remain that way for as long as we remain a country. It is simply part of our national heritage. Those who deny this simply can't see the forest for the trees.
It is true. Many different people of different backgrounds have done their part to contribute to this nation, and to become Americans. America has had all kinds of people within its borders. That's America.

I think the people who parrot the "white genocide" conspiracy theory or the "Jewish conspiracy" theory, said persons are unstable, angry, and bigoted. I think said persons are upset because non-Whites are part of this country.
 
Old 12-24-2017, 11:14 AM
 
5,322 posts, read 1,986,790 times
Reputation: 2975
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Oh Jesus, listen to yourself. You sound like your ready to throw on your Swasitka and Black Boots right now. And btw, as someone engaged to a minority, your use of miscegenation comes off as very racist. No one uses that term anymore
Disagree or not, I don't see an argument in your response. I see a straw man and social shaming based in liberal political language norms. All useless tactics in the modern political climate, at least if you hope to reverse support for politicians like Donald Trump.
 
Old 12-24-2017, 11:21 AM
 
Location: Downtown Phoenix, AZ
18,765 posts, read 6,777,208 times
Reputation: 5773
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Disagree or not, I don't see an argument in your response. I see a straw man and social shaming based in liberal political language norms. All useless tactics in the modern political climate, at least if you hope to reverse support for politicians like Donald Trump.
Actually read dechatelet's posts, he comes right out and says he's a white supremacist, and says that white people are superior to all minorities. And even using the term miscegenation is racist, which is why no one (except people like him) use it anymore
 
Old 12-24-2017, 11:24 AM
 
Location: *
8,069 posts, read 2,395,929 times
Reputation: 2206
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
No you didn't because you can't.. You're a slogan machine. I haven't heard anything from you that backs up your claim that all Americans "share some basic identifying culture" with each other. The main thing most Americans share is language...
The de facto slogan or motto of the United States of America was adopted by an Act of Congress in 1782 & remained so until 1956, it is E pluribus unum —Latin for "Out of many, one", alternatively translated as "One out of many", or "One from many", it's in our DNA.

It's one of the other main ideas we share.

To paraphrase MLK, 'On the one hand we proudly profess these basic inherent principles, on the other hand, we have often sadly practiced the antithesis of these principles.'

The other thing we share with all of humanity is that we don't always 'practice what we preach'.
 
Old 12-24-2017, 11:31 AM
 
5,322 posts, read 1,986,790 times
Reputation: 2975
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Actually read dechatelet's posts, he comes right out and says he's a white supremacist, and says that white people are superior to all minorities. And even using the term miscegenation is racist, which is why no one (except people like him) use it anymore
Just helping you out:

I still don't see an argument.

I see a frustrated default and plea to what you consider to be social taboos, which in dechalet's mind will have mostly been instilled via victory's of your politics. Which he detests and sees as invalid.

Whatever your political position or opinion of dechalet's position, objectively speaking he is making arguments, or at least assertions as to actions-consequences, that you are not addressing with anything that approaches an equivelent argument.

Pleas to taboos only work in an environment wherein those taboos are enforceable. Though, that still doesn't qualify them as argument. That enforcement is now shaky, as we would all agree.

The only value of this political board will be to have actual arguments. You can either harness that microphone or allow the opportunity to pass, but I would argue that allowing it to pass, on a national level, is why we have Trump in office.

The ball is in your court. I don't have much hope that your brand of of response to this point will change much on a national level, but you have the chance to change it here.
 
Old 12-24-2017, 11:34 AM
miu
 
Location: MA/NH
17,105 posts, read 34,558,425 times
Reputation: 16155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
So far, 55 pages of bi***ing about increased diversity.

But not one word on how you can change it, because you canít. Each living generation of Americans is more diverse than the one that preceded it.

How long can a political party continue to thrive primarily on white resentment in a country that becomes a little less white every single day?
But we can better the situation by pushing for new immigrants to assimilate into our current society... just like all the immigrants of previous generations.

For instance, instead of coddling newer immigrants and accepting Spanish as a secondary American language, English should be made the official language of the US. And enough with DACA. Illegal is illegal. They need to go back to their own country and make that country better. Stop enabling illegals to escape their broken countries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:27 PM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top