Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2017, 07:24 AM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Blacks wouldn't be "too much trouble" if a company could fire or discipline them for good cause without Al Sharpton showing up, TV cameras in tow, to falsely accuse that company of racism and then file a gazillion dollar lawsuit for "racial discrimination," which the company would then have to settle with a generous payout to the "victim" and Sharpton because it couldn't afford to let the case go on for months, creating bad publicity for the company in our race-baiting (((national media))).

If you want blacks to have opportunities, go after Sharpton, demand an end to racial preferences that favor non-whites over whites, and demand that illegals be deported. Otherwise, nothing is going to change.
I don't get this "what's in it for me and my group" mentality when it comes to respecting our laws either. It's so damned selfish and anti-American, IMO.

Old 12-21-2017, 08:13 AM

37,963 posts, read 22,143,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Thanks for cherrypicking my post and ignoring all the examples I listed. It lets me know the level of childishness and inability to respond to what I have to say.
Your examples were silly, and did not serve you well. Your biggest got'cha was supposedly Trump retweeting some neo nazi. When someone retweets a post, it does not mean they know everything, or much of anything about that person. You can't plug in a person's Twitter handle into Google, and be directed to a Wikipedia detailing their life and times.

But whatever, you saw that Trump retweeted some post, so to you that means he adopts and approves of that person's entire life history.

Old 12-21-2017, 08:16 AM

2,828 posts, read 824,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Yep. And this is the thing. There have been non-White people in America from day one. I think this rubs some people the wrong way. Some people want an America that literally excludes anyone that is not White. Whenever I hear say how much they hate diversity, I start wondering "I think they might hate Black people or anyone who isn't White".

As for Russia, it's not even 100% White. Buryat Mongols, indigenous groups in Siberia. A better example would be Croatia or Estonia.
I don't mind diversity as long as it is not crammed down my throat and as long as the constitution has a freedom of association clause, I will live where I choose.

Old 12-21-2017, 08:37 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,798,945 times
Diversity is a crock because it's only viewed in racial terms or gender terns which is extremely stupid and simplistic.

A lot of companies will judge someone due to where they are from during the hiring process so in those cases
white males can be discriminated against too.

I mean look at this board and all of the negative comments about people from Appalachia and all of the negative articles in the NY Times...this most definitely seeps into the corporate world.

Not to mention we have now easily proven with multiple well documented cases that people are being discriminated against due to what their political beliefs are.

So diversity is a crock because people only define in a couple of ways.

Old 12-21-2017, 10:21 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,086,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgh guy View Post
I don't mind diversity as long as it is not crammed down my throat and as long as the constitution has a freedom of association clause, I will live where I choose.
Well they (the federal government) withholds tax dollars to school districts who do not ship in certain amounts of non-Caucasians into their districts now. So you see, the federal government is now fully an arm of the cultural marxists and they definitely use it in a viscous manner.

Old 12-21-2017, 10:35 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,798,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool Keeth View Post
Well they (the federal government) withholds tax dollars to school districts who do not ship in certain amounts of non-Caucasians into their districts now. So you see, the federal government is now fully an arm of the cultural marxists and they definitely use it in a viscous manner.
I heard you guys are getting really crazy, far far left up there in Minnesota there was an article in Time magazine
about some of the stuff going on up there.

Old 12-21-2017, 10:53 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,353,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Your examples were silly, and did not serve you well. Your biggest got'cha was supposedly Trump retweeting some neo nazi. When someone retweets a post, it does not mean they know everything, or much of anything about that person. You can't plug in a person's Twitter handle into Google, and be directed to a Wikipedia detailing their life and times.

But whatever, you saw that Trump retweeted some post, so to you that means he adopts and approves of that person's entire life history.
That still doesn't reflect well on Trump, because if he doesn't stop and think of what he retweets, he's careless and a fool. And it's pretty well known that he's impulsive and definitely not a deep thinker.

Old 12-21-2017, 10:57 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,172,048 times
Stromfront must be down again and The Home Depot must be sold out of tiki torches.

Lol, losers.

Old 12-21-2017, 11:02 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,086,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
I heard you guys are getting really crazy, far far left up there in Minnesota there was an article in Time magazine
about some of the stuff going on up there.
Ehhhh, I'm in the Twin Cities. I actually have family up north though so I'm a little familiar with it. It's DFL country (unionized steel workers on the iron range have a democrat - not socially liberal, though, I don't believe - leaning) so they aren't as effected by some of the crazy that Uncle Sam is inflicting on us here in the Cities. They also aren't nearly as effected by the shifting demographics here in the Cities so I believe they are oblivious to how rapid it's spreading.

The suburbs around here though are changing seemingly rapidly - I personally chalk that up to some of these policies of the federal (and State) government that if these suburbs don't have a certain amount of "affordable (FREE) housing" they will be hit hard with loss of dollars. Same with the public school system.

In other words, "You had better take it the way we give it to you and LIKE IT!... you HATEFUL RACIST LILLY WHITE TRASH, OR ELSE!!!..." we're (the "Man"/Federal Government) going to destroy you.

Old 12-21-2017, 11:57 AM

73,009 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Who else would you be talking about, who want to "exclude anyone that is not White," if not white people? When you make statements like this one, of course you are talking about white people:

If you " didn't bring up anyone's race," then what race wants everyone but whites excluded????? Obviously that would be white people.
Well, that kind of attitude I mentioned is not just limited to Whites.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies