U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2017, 05:19 PM

26,302 posts, read 12,757,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Like Ive said before, Trump purposely say things to trigger Liberals, and the affect is absolutely phenomenal. Lmao.
In dividing our country to the point that it damages our ability to succeed as a nation. Apparently you applaud that or think its funny. Fascinating.

Old 11-27-2017, 05:19 PM

436 posts, read 193,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Relevance...? Elizabeth Warren isn't an Indian.
Have you researched her lineage to know that??
Otheriwse you are deliberately expousing untruths. Shame shame shame

It's a REALLY EASY bunch to research!!!! Ancestry offers a free 2 week subscriptio

I googled articles of her mentioning her mothers maiden name (very unusual name) and found her LARGE family.

It would be very unlikely for her NOT to be Native American

Ancestry.com is your friend!

Old 11-27-2017, 05:22 PM

5,116 posts, read 1,800,916 times
get over it snowflakes.. she is the one that lied to people about her heritage.

11,058 posts, read 3,713,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
In dividing our country to the point that it damages our ability to succeed as a nation. Apparently you applaud that or think its funny. Fascinating.

dividing our country? Obama already did that well....and if saying Pocahontas is dividing this country then this country is very weak.

the PC police are damaging our nation and most of it comes from the left but I didn't hear you complain about that when it reached to new levels under the 8 years of Obama because he was the uniter, right?

4,047 posts, read 6,395,666 times
Trump isn't doing anything with purpose. He is an old man suffering with dementia.

Old 11-27-2017, 05:26 PM

45,556 posts, read 33,837,151 times
Marco Rubio used to claim he was the son of exciles from Cuba until someone did the homework and determined his parents were granted permanent residency in the US years before Castro forces took power. Rubio attributed the discrepancy to the oral history of his family.

Many in the US believe they have Native American ancestors, usually Cherokee, based or the oral history passed down. Apparently Warren is one of them. It cannot be proven or disproven. Best case she may be 1/32 Native American.

If the worst thing one can say about any politician is that they may have embellished their ancestory 25 years ago, they are are rare bird.

Has Warren declared multiple bankruptcies?

Has Warren stiff contractors, employees and lenders?

Has Warren surrounded herself with a revolving cast of shady characters who accepted payment fron foreign governments and now have amnesia?

Did Warren see thousands and thousands of Muslims dancing on roofs in Nj on 9/11, as only Trump did?

Has Warren publicly cheated on her spouse?

Did she give permission to a shock jock to call her daughter a piece of ass and then engage in a discussion of said daughter's breast size?

Does Warren owe $ billions to US and foreign banks and seek to reduce regulations on said banks?

Has she been accused of sexual assault?

Best I can tell is she claimed Native American ancestory while a professor at Harvard, 25 years ago.

Old 11-27-2017, 05:29 PM

436 posts, read 193,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
Look in the mirror buddy.

Her entire family is from OKLAHOMA

Research the 1900 censuss, you'll see with her big family it would be damned hard for none of them to have not mated with a NATIVE AMERICAN. That is almost all there were in Oklahoma when it became a state in 1906.. They were KILLING PEOPLE (Native americans), whites even ran away!! NATIVE AMERICANS DOMINATED THE AREA BECAUSE AFTER THE TRAIL OF TEARS, that is the location where they deposited those who survived the trail of tears to slowly die off. The land is USELESS, no trees, NOTHING. Cannot grow there. How were they to survive??

Funny that these folks who say they hear stories of being Native American are so often SO NATIVE AMERICAN compared to others. You never said you were of Indian decent, they'd kill your ass as they did my family. I was never allowed to speak of it but my Grandma looked Indian so I asked her....at 3 years old if she was indian. She proudly said yes. She looked it and dressed the part, even had the indian accent. My dad looks indian but denied it to his death. Silly Dad, even 3 year olds might remenber otherwise. And Ancestry and Native American rolls down the line prove otherwise. Even his sisters told the truth, but he wouldn't admit it. He wanted to be white except he even had that native american accent for a long time...

His Grandpa was slaughtered by whites who stole his farm (yes their names WERE ON THE PROPERTY DEEDS) so they paid for their land,....AND my GG grandpa earned land via being in the Military. He had black slaves he was very kind to! Only those who owned DEEDS to their land -AND- registerd between 1895-1906- AND actually had deeds to their land are on the OFFICIAL ROLLS for them and their decendants to receive health benefits. IF they sign up to become a VERIFIED Native American. If their family is on the DAWES ROLLS Searchable via online. So you may have proof you qualify for benefits but the Govt goes off of the official DAWES LIST so you better hope it was recorded. Many were not.

Indians weren't just on the land first, they PURCHASED that land. How would we like to buy our home and land and have someone just show up, murder our family, haul our asses off to what is now known as OKLAHOMA then put us to work?? Any children were put with the damn Catholic Schools to be molested to the hilt. And Indians didn't drink alcohol, the damned whites brought alcohol in and traumatized them to the hilt by the abuse. Who wouldn't want a drink after all of that?? And beings it was never in their genetic code passed down, still today, look out for those Native American alcoholics. Good God they can get crazy. Just a decade ago, OKLAHOMA had signs on their licquor stores barring Native Americans from buying alcohol except at certain times of the day. That would be called discrimination now. But it was NEEDED

Now we have a bunch of drunks cleaned up by the extra funding from OBAMA from the ACA. Now over 50% work for a living. Best $$ spent ever. They also doubled the amt of $$ for Diabetes and cleared that up too. Now Native Americans are the cheapest bunch to medically cover because they aren't fat nor drunk. And work for a living.

PEOPLE YOU REALLY CAN DO YOUR RESEARCH ON ELIZABETH WARREN BEFORE LYING ABOUT HER

IT is OK to be Native American. I am half native american.

By the way, Warren gained no $$ from saying she was native american JUST ONE TIME..., admitting to her own heritage, except.... being in some club. She couldv'e gotten other benefits but didn't choose to. Shows character

Most of us denied our heritage as we were taught to do...she followed suit I imagine.

Last edited by Cyclist1968; 11-27-2017 at 05:53 PM..

Old 11-27-2017, 05:29 PM

38,221 posts, read 2,883,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post

two wrongs never make a right, at least to decent folk, of which I do not consider trump to be, he is classless, or low class.

Old 11-27-2017, 05:30 PM

14,471 posts, read 22,328,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpat View Post
Y'all are the morons in our opinions, but keep it up.

See how your identity politics go for you.

Pocahontas earned her nickname before Trump ever came onto the scene.

Elizabeth Warren tried to steal grant money on behalf of Native Americans.

She knows it and we know it and Native Americans know it and we are frankly offended that y'all would try to politicize your own stupidity onto us.

We've got bigger fish to fry.

"I think what most people find offense is Senator Warren lying about her heritage to advance her career."

Add, I was wrong. She didn't to this to steal grant money. She did this to get and keep a job. It's called Cultural Appropriation.

Last edited by McGowdog; 11-27-2017 at 06:15 PM..

Old 11-27-2017, 05:32 PM

11,389 posts, read 6,160,308 times
While I can agree that it wasn't the time or place (I don't have a problem with POTUS calling that lying fraud out of her name at other times, and she calls him out of his name, too), it makes my day to see so many triggered leftists
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies