U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2017, 08:49 AM

14,190 posts, read 6,419,666 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
We don't know if she did, she says she did not but was very opportunistic about here supposed heritage so I personally would assume she used it at every single opportunity. Proof that she did not.

Look at this:

https://www.politico.com/blogs/burns...f-color-123526

If she is a woman of color then I am a man of color.
What about it? Did Warren write it? No. So, can you tell me what she lied about & how did she lie about it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2017, 09:44 AM

21,867 posts, read 21,707,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewtexan View Post
He was there to honor the Navajo Veterans, not to discuss Elizabeth Warren's ancestry. The veterans were not amused. It was tasteless.
I would think we could all agree with that.

Old 11-29-2017, 09:55 AM

7,080 posts, read 1,775,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
What about it? Did Warren write it? No. So, can you tell me what she lied about & how did she lie about it?
She wrote a cookbook called Pow Wow Chow and apparently she plagiarized much of the recipes in it. But she never claimed to be of Native American decent. Somehow the universities got that info out of thin air without her saying a word.

She is quite a piece of work. Warren and Trump are perfect adversaries.

Old 11-29-2017, 01:28 PM

21,867 posts, read 21,707,666 times
Quote:
She wrote a cookbook called Pow Wow Chow and apparently she plagiarized much of the recipes in it. But she never claimed to be of Native American decent. Somehow the universities got that info out of thin air without her saying a word.

She claimed minority status as a faculty member.

Old 11-29-2017, 01:30 PM

34,561 posts, read 28,945,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Just trying to show that the Democrat/Media narrative that all Trump supporters are uneducated, knuckle draggers is totally false. And thank you by the way.

Trump gives a LOT of ammunition to his detractors, and says, and tweets some really stupid stuff, but the bottom line is I like his agenda a lot more than Hillary's.
I don't think all the people who voted for him are knuckle draggers. Just the ones who defend his boorish behavior.

Old 11-29-2017, 01:31 PM

26,588 posts, read 19,023,480 times
Quote:

hehe, I forgot about that one.

Elizabeth Warren's Pow Wow Chow 'Cherokee' recipes were word for word COPIES of famous FRENCH chef's techniques

Old 11-29-2017, 01:35 PM

1,815 posts, read 715,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
To try.

But nobody listens to them.

Too bad.
I am not sure how you came to that conclusion given his historically bad approval ratings.

Old 11-29-2017, 01:42 PM

1,815 posts, read 715,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
more liberal hysteria over TRump....TDS is real.
Media hysteria? It really happened. You folks fault the media for covering what this guy does. I mean the guy is on stage at an event honoring Native American war heroes and he calls his enemy "Pocahontas"?!! You can't make this stuff up! You can't blame the media for that. And he should never have let the focus be on anything other than the military heroes he was there to honor. The ceremony was about them. That is where the focus should have stayed. The pettiness toward his enemies could have waited.

Old 11-29-2017, 01:45 PM

8,371 posts, read 8,363,445 times
Assclown Trump vs Liawatha Warren.

I'd pay good money to see that cage match.

Old 11-29-2017, 01:46 PM

5,464 posts, read 2,497,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
It was offensive to use the slur at a ceremony honoring Native American war heroes who helped our country tremendously! Also, another deliberately offensive thing Trump did was have these men stand right in front of a picture of Andrew Jackson, who slaughtered countless Native Americans and removed them from their lands.
Then I guess the Disney Pocahontas franchise must be racist or something, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or