U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2017, 08:14 AM

21,920 posts, read 21,729,557 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Maybe someone can answer this for me. Why do breastfeeding women use the excuse of “when the child wants to feed the child wants to feed”?

Whatever happened to making the child wait for when the mother can accommodate the child a little better?

And whatever happened to exhibiting some class?
Apparently you have never breast feed an infant.
Talk about squirting milk all over (pknopp). When that baby goes to squalling look out.
Seriously what parent withholds feeding from a hungry infant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2017, 08:16 AM

21,920 posts, read 21,729,557 times
Quote:
So you would be OK with me, in a perfectly natural way of course, taking my penis out and urinating next to The Peter Pan Ride?
For Pete's sake stop comparing a breast to a penis. Stop comparing excrement to food.
Feeding a baby is not excreting waste.

Old 11-30-2017, 08:39 AM

11,634 posts, read 3,981,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
A ten month old is not to old to breast feed.
Sorry but people are not held to exist for the aesthetic indulgences of others. If you dont want to see offending sites look away.
I was at a FF place to get my gs something to eat. I looked over and a larger man was bent over a few tables away. Nearly full hairy monty I saw. No one wants to see that either. I'm not crazy about many of the uncovered body parts I encounter on a daily basis, the tats, purple, blue, green hair, piercings, cleavage, guts, butt cracks or biscuit bottoms but we all have to live in this world together and if I want people to respect my choices I must respect theirs.
That kid looks a lot older than 10 months and there are ways and means of feeding a child in public without showing your body fat and flabby tatooed breasts to the world.

I equally don't want to see large hairy men exposing their flab every where, indeed I am all for people not having to view other peoples body parts especially when eating. The only time I would really be upset is if I went to an expensive restaurant and there was somebody there with a screaming baby. In which case I would just walk out and never return as it''s my money and I will be damned if I will sit and pay to listen to a screaming baby or watch a mother feeding a baby whilst I pay for an expensive meal. It's the same with pubs, if I go for a pint I like to find a proper pub (thats primary role is serving alcohol) and not some family friendly eatery come pub with lots of kids running around, but that's just me.

Thankfully Britain doesn't have the climate for too much exposure.

Last edited by Brave New World; 11-30-2017 at 08:54 AM..

Old 11-30-2017, 08:47 AM

11,742 posts, read 8,308,298 times
Quote:
For Pete's sake stop comparing a breast to a penis. Stop comparing excrement to food.
Feeding a baby is not excreting waste.
Why not, they’re both perfectly natural acts that are non-sexual. What’s the problem?

Btw, not saying I have any problem with public breastfeeding but whether you acknowledge it or not, breasts are a sexual signifier for men. We dig them a lot!

Old 11-30-2017, 08:51 AM

11,742 posts, read 8,308,298 times
Quote:
Apparently you have never breast feed an infant.
Talk about squirting milk all over (pknopp). When that baby goes to squalling look out.
Seriously what parent withholds feeding from a hungry infant.
So you’re saying that no matter what the circumstances, the breasts must come out and feeding must commence?

That’s ridiculous!

Old 11-30-2017, 08:54 AM

4,815 posts, read 1,987,719 times
The old double standard. If she was hot it would be different.

Old 11-30-2017, 09:06 AM

798 posts, read 139,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
When I first saw the image, I did a serious double-take. Usually, I’m all for women doing what they have to do to breastfeed—I’d never breastfeed my kid in a restroom or under a stifling blanket—but this one seems to be a little unnecessarily overt. Maybe I’m not as progressive as I thought...?

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/n...460331073.html

Thoughts?
Don't have a problem with moms breast feeding in public, I think the problem lies with the fact she is not being discreet about it and just whips her breast out and starts feeding.

Old 11-30-2017, 09:07 AM

79,091 posts, read 33,597,768 times
Quote:
Why not, they’re both perfectly natural acts that are non-sexual. What’s the problem?

Btw, not saying I have any problem with public breastfeeding but whether you acknowledge it or not, breasts are a sexual signifier for men. We dig them a lot!
This has been answered over and over. No one adresses the answer, they just keep asking the same stupid question. Tell us, how many times does it have to be answered for it to sink in? An exact number would be nice.

Old 11-30-2017, 09:09 AM

21,177 posts, read 11,785,778 times
Quote:

So I assume you eat your meals in the lavatory? Since you seem to think that breastfeeding is basically the same thing as urination and defecation, the bathroom is a perfectly reasonable place for you to consume your food, right?

Old 11-30-2017, 09:12 AM

3,368 posts, read 1,796,473 times
Quote:
So you’re saying that no matter what the circumstances, the breasts must come out and feeding must commence?

That’s ridiculous!
Obviously that seems to be true. The baby can't wait one minute for her to at least cover up a little. Whip out the boob and start feeding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies