Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2017, 07:40 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,155,900 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
For the same reason you just stated. The same argument can be made about peeing on a bush while waiting in line to get on the rides. Why should that person have to be uncomfortable or inconvenienced by waiting or trying to find a room specifically designed for that?

Having a child IS A PAIN, and inconvenience always goes with the territory (unless you're part of the me,me,me it's all about me crowd).

That's the problem with many nowadays, they want to have a kid,pet etc but don't want to be inconvenienced or caused any "pain" by having to deal with issues that come up along the way.
If she had stood there squirting breast milk into a bush, we all would have condemned her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2017, 07:49 AM

34,227 posts, read 18,554,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Pumping is a pain. Carrying around a bottles of breastmilk that need to be kept cold is a pain. Why should anyone inconvenience themself just because someone else doesn't know how to avert their eyes.
Maybe out of politeness, and civility? Something lost in society today. She could have used a small, hand towel to cover up, or gone to one of the many "comfort stations" to breast feed. Instead they saved a few minutes in some line while making a spectacle of themselves.

Old 12-02-2017, 08:25 AM

39,182 posts, read 27,565,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
If she had stood there squirting breast milk into a bush, we all would have condemned her.
well, as a woman, I think women have the right to breastfeed their babies. However, cover it up just a little bit doesn't hurt.

Don't you think?

Old 12-02-2017, 08:36 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,155,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well, as a woman, I think women have the right to breastfeed their babies. However, cover it up just a little bit doesn't hurt.

Don't you think?
Sure, it doesn't hurt.

Old 12-02-2017, 09:20 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,834,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
If she is going to walk around almost naked she should lose a little (a lot) weight.
Quote:
I haven't laughed so hard since Michelle Obama was photographed from behind! LOL!
Not too sure what this has to do with the topic, but, hey, as long as you get to make your typically sexist remarks. I've always been dying to see what you look like.

Old 12-02-2017, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Isn’t that her culture? Where is the bone that’s supposed to be through her nose?
What an incredibly ignorant, bigoted comment.

Last edited by newdixiegirl; 12-02-2017 at 09:55 AM..

Old 12-02-2017, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Tarabotti View Post
Aren't you special?

Let's see a picture of you, someone here might need a good laugh.
Exactly. Notice how it's almost always the ones with no pictures posted on their profiles who make the most hateful comments about other people's looks. It's not difficult to figure out why that would be.

Old 12-02-2017, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Maybe out of politeness, and civility? Something lost in society today. She could have used a small, hand towel to cover up, or gone to one of the many "comfort stations" to breast feed. Instead they saved a few minutes in some line while making a spectacle of themselves.
LOL. YOU are going to pretend to be an advocate of "politeness and civility"? You?

Old 12-02-2017, 11:45 AM

34,227 posts, read 18,554,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Not too sure what this has to do with the topic, but, hey, as long as you get to make your typically sexist remarks. I've always been dying to see what you look like.
Six foot, 175 lbs, and just got back from the gym. My face may look like Frankenstein's Monster, but hey we can't have it all.

Old 12-03-2017, 06:57 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,990,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Exactly. Notice how it's almost always the ones with no pictures posted on their profiles who make the most hateful comments about other people's looks. It's not difficult to figure out why that would be.
Hey, I fully admit I certainly don't have a face meant for TV, I've most certainly got a face for radio though!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies