U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2017, 10:22 AM

3,936 posts, read 2,212,060 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Decent women from educated households and good family values usually don't tend to do such tasteless acts in the open public.
They don’t breastfeed in public? They just wait to do it elsewhere?

So all these other women in the world who breastfeed in the open are uneducated and don’t have good values?

Ignorance. Pure ignorance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2017, 10:47 AM

4,416 posts, read 1,643,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
They don’t breastfeed in public? They just wait to do it elsewhere?

So all these other women in the world who breastfeed in the open are uneducated and don’t have good values?

Ignorance. Pure ignorance.
No!
Decent and/or educated women with good family values in general USE THEIR BRAINS and naturally show CLASS where ever possible. But then again, it's a choice and we live a in a "free country".

Read below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
We have been to Disney, and they have "baby stations". I have also seen mothers discreetly nursing their babies sitting with their backs to the crowds.

They have nursing rooms with chairs and many other amenities: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/gue...lost-children/

We went to Disney World when our youngest was 15 months old the first time. These centers are VERY nice. We had to go to change our son, both diapers and clothing as needed. Sometimes we had to get out of line and take care of it. That is part of what parenting entails. Also, this kid should be on a schedule and looked old enough to wait.

It is women like this who take them out and display them that make it hard for others. This was really gross, not the nursing, the mother herself.

Old 12-04-2017, 10:52 AM

Quote:
No!
Decent and/or educated women with good family values in general USE THEIR BRAINS and naturally show CLASS where ever possible. But then again, it's a choice and we live a in a "free country".

Read below.
Eventually people will stop being so uptight over a boob and go about their lives. Eventually.

I nursed my kids wherever I was. I’m not going to some “ facility “ just to feed my kid. Seems to me the uneducated ones are the people who are so upset at breastfeeding in public.

Old 12-04-2017, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
Eventually people will stop being so uptight over a boob and go about their lives. Eventually.

I nursed my kids wherever I was. I’m not going to some “ facility “ just to feed my kid. Seems to me the uneducated ones are the people who are so upset at breastfeeding in public.

Yep. You should not use a public restroom as well ... just defecate where ever you want. Free country. Not everyone has class and decency.

Old 12-04-2017, 10:59 AM

21,916 posts, read 21,720,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It always has been.

I dont know about that.

Quote:

I didn't argue against that.
I didn't say you did.

Old 12-04-2017, 11:04 AM

21,174 posts, read 11,780,372 times
Quote:
Yep. You should not use a public restroom as well ... just defecate where ever you want. Free country. Not everyone has class and decency.
Not everyone has enough intelligence to comprehend that feeding a baby isn't the same thing as defecating.

But life goes on.

Old 12-04-2017, 11:06 AM

4,508 posts, read 2,122,735 times
Quote:
Why are you unable to simply discuss the topic as opposed to disparaging someone's looks?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.....her ugly looks and the way she presents her looks is the SUBJECT of this thread! DOH!

Old 12-04-2017, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Still don’t get the comparison between feeding ones child and defecating, but the next time you want to eat, have the decency to do it in private will ya.

It boggles the mind how ignorant people are.

Old 12-04-2017, 11:07 AM

21,916 posts, read 21,720,420 times
Quote:
Why are you so afraid of seeing a nursing baby?
And how is defecating and eating the same thing?

Old 12-04-2017, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.....her ugly looks and the way she presents her looks is the SUBJECT of this thread! DOH!
I think one can be physically not so attractive because that's how they were born, which is pretty much OK, but still, being decent AND how do you present yourself, is a choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies