U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2017, 11:47 AM

1,227 posts, read 611,708 times

Advertisements

She is not whipping out her pee pee and spraying unsanitary urine where people walk or sit or where children play.

Now this belongs in the San Francisco forum
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2017, 01:03 PM

491 posts, read 203,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
From what I am reading between the lines in these posts (and I may be wrong), but IMO, it looks like many people DO support public breast feeding,,, as long as it's a good looking female.
No, it's actually just a few self-identifying as male, posting over and over (You specifically, Cardinals, and one other poster too) here said things like that. There may have been one or two females that wrote something like that. The OP was sort of like that and was by a female. B

There rest of have said either A) use a cover up (some women and men are wrote this) or B) avert your eyes if it bothers you so much. For point B most posters self-identify as female, with one or two identifying as male. Kudos to the guy(s) that feel that way.

Old 12-05-2017, 01:06 PM

491 posts, read 203,838 times
Quote:
From what I am reading between the lines in these posts (and I may be wrong), but IMO, it looks like many people DO support public breast feeding,,, as long as it's a good looking female.
You've also been one of the few posters comparing breast feeding to defecation, and you've done it repeatedly.

Old 12-05-2017, 01:34 PM

4,300 posts, read 1,601,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry-Koala View Post
No, it's actually just a few self-identifying as male, posting over and over (You specifically, Cardinals, and one other poster too) here said things like that. There may have been one or two females that wrote something like that. The OP was sort of like that and was by a female. B

There rest of have said either A) use a cover up (some women and men are wrote this) or B) avert your eyes if it bothers you so much. For point B most posters self-identify as female, with one or two identifying as male. Kudos to the guy(s) that feel that way.
But then we never saw Lady Diana and Kate Middleton and many other beauties breast feeding in the open public... are they less progressive?

and by the way, I actually supported this mother feeding her baby in the public. My only suggestion was, if there was a facility available that is designated for this task, then one should try to use it where ever possible. That was only a personal opinion which I think I am entitled to voice.

Old 12-05-2017, 01:39 PM

11,715 posts, read 9,338,106 times
Is it because she is overweight?

Thatís probably why. I will admit, thatís a lot of flesh but even if she didnít have a kid on her feet and had a low cut top I bet folks would be upset.

She definitely looks like she is enjoying the attention.

Old 12-05-2017, 01:39 PM

21,713 posts, read 21,595,497 times
Quote:
But then we never saw Lady Diana and Kate Middleton and many other beauties breast feeding in the open public... are they less progressive?
I dont believe they had to stand in line at Disney World either. Whats your point?

Old 12-05-2017, 01:43 PM

4,300 posts, read 1,601,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I dont believe they had to stand in line at Disney World either. Whats your point?
So breast feeding in the public should happen ONLY when someone is standing in a line?

Old 12-05-2017, 01:44 PM

8,044 posts, read 5,840,490 times
Quote:
<>My only suggestion was, if there was a facility available that is designated for this task, then one should try to use it where ever possible. That was only a personal opinion which I think I am entitled to voice.
Since there are seldom breast feeding facilities available, I guess you would suggest restrooms? Would you take your cheeseburger there for a snack?

Old 12-05-2017, 01:55 PM

21,713 posts, read 21,595,497 times
Quote:
So breast feeding in the public should happen ONLY when someone is standing in a line?
Do you have a comprehension problem?
Because you never witnessed princesses breast feeding in public, no one should do it?

Old 12-05-2017, 02:20 PM

6,443 posts, read 7,403,398 times
Low class trash.... she got her 5 minutes of fame. That child will grow up with people forever showing him that image of his classless mama, I bet the woman did not think of that did she. The fact that she is overweight and less than attractive does not help the case either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies