Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2017, 08:52 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,585,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
hint, if she had just fed her kid and not posed for pics, done news interviews and posted pics online, no one would be criticing her. She is screaming for attention. It’s not about feeding her kid.
I'm not sure if you read the story, but she asked her husband to take the picture to capture the looks on the faces of the women behind her, who had been making nasty comments. If they hadn't said anything, there would be no picture, and no story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2017, 08:55 AM

36,519 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
hint, if she had just fed her kid and not posed for pics, done news interviews and posted pics online, no one would be criticing her. She is screaming for attention. It’s not about feeding her kid.
I'm sure not as many would be criticizing her if there were not photos and social media. I dont know her intent. The article states it was posted on a breastfeeding mothers group. Regardless, it did go "viral" and that's no excuse to attack the woman's nursing breasts, her weight or her decision to breast feed her child at the age of 10 months.

Old 11-29-2017, 09:07 AM

19,836 posts, read 12,096,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
I'm not sure if you read the story, but she asked her husband to take the picture to capture the looks on the faces of the women behind her, who had been making nasty comments. If they hadn't said anything, there would be no picture, and no story.
She was interviewed for the news, her choice. She is intentionally in your face. People are mocking her low rent appearance. Boobs hanging to her waistline by 24, each tattooed, in a skimpy tank top. I have seen that nasty look on the beaches of Daytona.

Old 11-29-2017, 09:14 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,750,199 times
As far as I know, it's still not illegal to display pancakes in public.

Old 11-29-2017, 09:16 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,218,061 times
Some call it just natural.

So I can whip it out and pee where and when I want since it’s natural.

Old 11-29-2017, 09:17 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Dang, and here I thought I defended her right to take care of her kid in public and called out those who demeaned her appearance.
You certainly did.

...I am sorry this thread devolved into a bash-fest about this woman's appearance. That wasn't my purpose for creating the thread. Stupid decision on my part...

Old 11-29-2017, 09:19 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,571,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble, but she then put the picture on social media. If she didn't want it publicized she would not have done this.

Old 11-29-2017, 09:21 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,249,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble, but she then put the picture on social media. If she didn't want it publicized she would not have done this.
I'm pretty sure she put it out there to call out the women who were being so vocally critical of her feeding her child in line.

But, it's the internet, so yeah... she should've known people were going to say dumb stuff, too.

Old 11-29-2017, 09:24 AM

24,202 posts, read 19,202,259 times
It seems like she was already showing almost as much before she started breastfeeding. Too much cleavage for Disney IMO but she's definitely not the only one who walks around like that on a regular basis not even taking the whole breastfeeding thing into consideration.

I would personally try to avert my eyes and look the other way, but I don't think she should have to get out of line to feed her kid.

Old 11-29-2017, 09:28 AM

36,519 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Some call it just natural.

So I can whip it out and pee where and when I want since it’s natural.
Do you feed babies with it?
She is not whipping out her pee pee and spraying unsanitary urine where people walk or sit or where children play. She is feeding her child with a breast. The same breast men are legally allowed to expose in public nipple and all.
So you are lobbying for public urination/defecation then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies