Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2017, 08:22 AM

42,783 posts, read 26,085,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgh guy View Post
I wonder what Shumer and Pelosi have to say for themselves not showing up, or is the media afraid to ask them?
Try to keep up, they made public statements about why they didn't show up and indicated that they will continue working with Republican congress members.

Schumer and Pelosi ditch Trump meeting - CNNPolitics
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2017, 08:25 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,902,306 times
Quote:
He is not the one who didn't show up.
Would you show up to a meeting when the other party has already said there will be no deal? Some people do not waste their time on pointless meetings. But hey trump had his meeting, sitting between two empty chairs, about the attention he deserves now.

Old 11-29-2017, 08:25 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,577,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Trump sucker punches Chuck and Nancy.
He announces that he does not expect an agreement at their scheduled meeting.
So they fall for it, and cancel the meeting.
Then he shows up and takes pictures of the empty seats...... BWA-HA-HA-HA Makes them look like DONKEYS!
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/whi.../28/id/828605/
Crooked Trump is not only crooked...he's unpresidential.

Old 11-29-2017, 08:27 AM

2,828 posts, read 820,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Trump got an undergraduate degree from Penn not an MBA from Wharton, inherited a ton of money and lost it.

American banks will have nothing to do with him. If it wasn't for Russian oligarchs laundering their ill-gotten gains through his real estate deals, he'd be broke today.

Trump and his Traitor Tots are facing some serious legal issues while their "real estate empire" (i.e. golf courses, resorts, and condos) is crumbling beneath them.

From what I can tell, the only ones not running in the red are the properties he frequents -- the DC hotel, Mar-a-Lago, and the two golf courses.
You sir are full of it, Trump inherited an empire and grew it tenfold.

Old 11-29-2017, 08:27 AM

35 posts, read 22,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Trump sucker punches Chuck and Nancy.
He announces that he does not expect an agreement at their scheduled meeting.
So they fall for it, and cancel the meeting.
Then he shows up and takes pictures of the empty seats...... BWA-HA-HA-HA Makes them look like DONKEYS!
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/whi.../28/id/828605/
Just absolutely LOVE him, he is the Master!!!!!! Definitely a cut above every other politician out there. Ha ha ha on Chuck and Nancy!

Old 11-29-2017, 08:28 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,917,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Pudding View Post
Just absolutely LOVE him, he is the Master!!!!!! Definitely a cut above every other politician out there. Ha ha ha on Chuck and Nancy!
I thought Trump was an immature middle-schooler. Now I see what kind of people he attracts.

Let's hear the laughing when the government runs out of money on December 8.

Old 11-29-2017, 08:29 AM

17,320 posts, read 11,192,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
True, and those electoral votes are based on the popular vote. Now that said, I will remind you that 48% of voters did not bother last time, I highly doubt that will be happening in the next 2 elections, and we both know the odds of them voting for trump are slim to none.
Regardless, you're stuck with him for the next 3+ years. Get used to it and suck it up. The popular vote got you NOTHING.

Old 11-29-2017, 08:31 AM

17,320 posts, read 11,192,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Crooked Trump is not only crooked...he's unpresidential.
He's presidential enough to keep the economy going strongly and so far we haven't gotten into any new wars. I guess if Trump is so stupid, being President must not be very difficult.

Old 11-29-2017, 08:32 AM

Quote:
You sir are full of it, Trump inherited an empire and grew it tenfold.
This is all off-topic but Trump inherited $40 mil in 1975. He would have more money now if he invested it in an average mutual fund.

Old 11-29-2017, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
He's presidential enough to keep the economy going strongly and so far we haven't gotten into any new wars. I guess if Trump is so stupid, being President must not be very difficult.
The reality is that the economy is humming along at the same pace as under Obama. That's understandable since Trump hasn't gotten around to changing any significant economic policies -- but we are about to find out very soon how Trump's tax cuts on the rich work to improve your life.

I do admire one thing about Trump -- how he is able to bewilder his cult with BS. He tried to take away their health insurance and they love him. He'll soon give them a tax increase so he can fund a tax-cut on the rich and they'll love him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies