U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2017, 06:51 AM

2,952 posts, read 1,607,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
There are two breeds of Christians in my experience.

The ones who are genuinely spiritually attuned to the teachings and kindness of Jesus.

And those who contribute to a culture where religion is pretty much just a social club/obligation, and religiosity is wielded flamboyantly as a status symbol.

Wonder which one would cry about their demographic group not being unquestionably above everyone else nowadays?

I think the first group might have no party affiliate and that group is growing day by day. At least that is my situation. I consider myself a moderate independent. My independence has nothing to do with how it might be looked at politically. All it means is I vote for the person who will do the best for the country and our place in the world. I have voted for members of both parties.

These last couple years these phony christians (purposely not capitalized) have really been in my face. They are giving the rest of us a bad name. I'm sick of it.

They are diminishing and demeaning what it means to be a Christian. These are the social club/ status symbol christians.

Trust me, I'm human, I fall and make mistakes. I'll admit it. I don't know exact bible passages off the top of my head. But I can find what I'm looking for when needed.

These clowns are above it, they think the rules don't apply to them. And blatantly disregard the bible and make up stuff as they go along. Thinking they are so clever.

Look at this Moore guy in AL. According to his christian followers, a sin like being a pedophile is better than voting for a Democrat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2017, 09:23 AM

4,214 posts, read 2,929,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
When its primary goal is the subjugation of the European race to the brown black and transgendered?
Because that's not its goal

Old 11-29-2017, 09:30 AM

9,291 posts, read 2,247,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
When its primary goal is the subjugation of the European race to the brown black and transgendered?
You view everything as some kind of race war?

You need to take up a new hobby.

Old 11-29-2017, 09:55 AM

21,188 posts, read 11,450,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
It's amazing what Breitbart/Rush/Drudge/Daily Caller/FOX/(insert wingnut media) has done to these peoples brains.

It's quite sad, actually.
Whatís is sad is the liberals pulling these strings send their kids to private school and live in exclusive, gated enclaves. They donít care about the future of this country, only what works for themselves today.

Old 11-29-2017, 11:02 AM

16,266 posts, read 16,363,978 times
HUM, maybe because there is a LOT of Whites who are very liberal-minded???

Old 11-29-2017, 11:07 AM

6,341 posts, read 4,343,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
The goal is simply to treat people of all races, creeds and genders fairly. I know that's a bitter pill for many a conservative, who liked it better when blacks sat at the back of the bus, women stayed home and were obedient to their man, and all those funny looking foreigners weren't around them.
Enslaving minorities in a social and economic manner for votes is not equality. Conservatism physically freed blacks and liberalism enslaved them again socially and economically. They give them free money, homes in the ghetto and tell them to vote democrat and anyone else is a racist.

Old 11-29-2017, 11:14 AM

3,104 posts, read 2,821,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
The goal is equality of outcome.
IOW, communism.

Old 11-29-2017, 01:13 PM

34,493 posts, read 28,697,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Whatís is sad is the liberals pulling these strings send their kids to private school and live in exclusive, gated enclaves. They donít care about the future of this country, only what works for themselves today.
Please remind me... where'd your exulted leader live before he took up residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave?

Where does he spend his free time?

Gates. Exclusive. Enclaves.

You spit on "liberals" for living in such places if they can afford it, but you think Trump is the cat's pajamas.

Bizarre.

Old 11-29-2017, 01:41 PM

22,269 posts, read 11,453,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
IOW, communism.
Worse than communism. Marx expected people to work.

Old 11-29-2017, 01:43 PM

694 posts, read 230,695 times
I see the OP doesn't know what "liberal" means.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies