U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2017, 09:25 PM

9,370 posts, read 2,569,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenSJC View Post
You first.
You first what?

I didn't make the claim Trump has done anything wrong, the poster I was responding to did.

It is on the bearer of the claim to show evidence, and so far I've seen none.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2017, 09:28 PM

19,715 posts, read 11,519,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
At least we agree. He has done no harm.
We were very much afraid of all the other candidates in that regard. After all, we have seen what ruling with pen and phone can lead to.
WE don't agree. Check back to post #18, after my additions.

Old 11-29-2017, 09:33 PM

19,715 posts, read 11,519,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
name one bad thing Trump has done since he has been in office; I'm waiting.....
He's rescinded long standing environmental regulations that will result in Americans being sick and added deaths. Children will have brain damage from the pesticides that were banned under Obama but allowed under Trump. If his tax-cuts pass, the middle class will be poorer and 24 million Americans won't be able to afford health insurance. He's already undermining the insurance market causing premiums to rise. He hasn't bothered to nominate loads of vacant positions at important departments like the State Dept. He's reversed the fiduciary rule that required financial planners to work in the client's interest, not their own financial interest. He's undermined the Consumer Financial Protection Agency, that protected consumers against fraud, like what Wells Fargo did (I seem to remember Trump campaigning against Wall St. Ah, another con job.) Don't even get me started on his FCC undoing net neutrality.

Was that one?

Last edited by MTAtech; 11-29-2017 at 09:45 PM..

Old 11-29-2017, 09:33 PM

13,902 posts, read 10,864,588 times
Quote:
look how fast he is passing the tax reforms. 8 years of false republican promises and this guy comes in with no political experience and gets it done.

Also he is actual getting a comprehensive border wall added into the next funding bill despite the democrat party's tantrum.

in less than a year he has already improved ties with our Asian allies, gotten China to do more on NK than ANY previous post-war president, actual accomplished the first anti-dumping claim on any country to protect American jobs since 1985, energized coal and middle America, stood up to the deep state (first president to EVER do this), and has brought us back to the 3% growth plus era.

I think even liberals are proud of our president and excited by the tightening job market and booming economy, they just want to save face.

God bless America and god bless the world, finally the Europeans are going to have learn to take care of themselves.
Lol...pucker up and kiss your orange goon's ass, why don't you.

I still know he's an idiot.

And the econony and stock market are just continued growth from Obama years, when you denied that the economy was growing - so don't by a hypocrite and try to take credit for it now.

And while you're at it, tell me why cons have been bitching about healthcare for almost a decade and turn out to have no ideas when they finally get in charge with GOP President and Congressional majority. Pathetic.

Old 11-29-2017, 09:44 PM

37,775 posts, read 14,687,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
He's rescinded long standing environmental regulations that will result in Americans being sick and added deaths. Children will have brain damage from the pesticides that were banned under Obama but allowed under Trump. If his tax-cuts pass, the middle class will be poorer and 24 million Americans won't be able to afford health insurance. He's already undermining the insurance market causing premiums to rise. He hasn't bothered to nominate loads of vacant positions at important departments like the State Dept. He's reversed the fiduciary rule that required financial planners to work in the client's interest, not their own financial interest. He's undermined the Consumer Financial Protection Agency, that protected consumers against fraud, like what Wells Fargo did (I seem to remember Trump campaigning against Wall St. Ah, another con job.)

Was that one?
He passed classified Intel to Russian spies.

Old 11-29-2017, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
He's rescinded long standing environmental regulations that will result in Americans being sick and added deaths. Children will have brain damage from the pesticides that were banned under Obama but allowed under Trump. If his tax-cuts pass, the middle class will be poorer and 24 million Americans won't be able to afford health insurance. He's already undermining the insurance market causing premiums to rise. He hasn't bothered to nominate loads of vacant positions at important departments like the State Dept.

Was that one?
Ok, let us go through this.

1.) Environmental regulations hurt jobs middle Americans need to provide for their families. Furthermore the government doesn't improve the environment, private companies do. As demand for cleaner products rises solar energy and E-cars will happen as well but you can't force it. You have to let Americans make enough money to the point where they can afford these goods rather than bankrupting them by taxing alternative products they may need because they on't have enough money.

2.) the River dumping stuff is not as serious as the MSM makes it out to be. We need manufacturing jobs back, have some pride in our country, there are more jobs needed than those for the coastal elites

3.) the Tax bill will lower taxes for low income famlies, read about it here:

4.) taking away certain parts of the ACA will allow competition along state lines which will lower the cost

5.) the State dep. is nothing but trouble and shouldn't be bloated by a huge bureaucracy, Rex has the right idea, lean and mean.

Trump has been doing AMAZING both personally and professionally. People outside of the bitter liberal bubble love people like Ivanka from India to China rather than be jealous because she's not fat and ugly like some ultra feminist with purple hair.

MAGA forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-29-2017, 09:46 PM

34,516 posts, read 28,769,634 times
I disagree completely. Hes a terrible president and an abhorrent human being.

Old 11-29-2017, 09:47 PM

10,365 posts, read 8,352,241 times
Quote:
name one bad thing Trump has done since he has been in office; I'm waiting.....
Proposed an end to CHIP, which will leave about three million kids without health care.

Proposed tax changes which will adversely affect 75% + of the population, enrich the wealthy at the cost of the poor and middle class, and increase the national debt.

Put unqualified and corrupt cronies in office for financial gain.

Made multiple flights to and from Mar-a-Lago at public expense, then charged Secret Service protection for the "privilege" of staying there, the cost far exceeding the value of his much-vaunted salary "donation".

Endangered America's security by engaging with shady business practices with Putin's Russian interests, and hiring others (see "cronies" above) with equally shady business practices and a remarkable array of sub rosa Russian ties, notably including Manafort, who was actively involved in supporting Ukrainian oligarchs who were Putin's puppets and allies and who worked to keep them in power.

Multiple corrupt practices involving the environment - land, air, water, wildlife. Efforts to reclaim our public lands for private gain.

Attacked the free press and made false claims regarding it.

Made multiple misogynistic comments that demean women.

Strong evidence of collusion and corruption at the highest levels.

Weakened our ties with our traditional allies. Insulted their leaders.

Gratuitously Insulted Gold Star parents, Navajo code talkers, women, Democratic senators and other elected representatives, made false claims while campaigning for the Presidency and after being elected and inaugurated, lied about himself multiple times.

Brought us close to nuclear war with North Korea by childish threats.

Wasted time complaining about kneeling athletes.

Gross insensitivity and ignorance displayed almost daily, towards others, in regard to American and world history and government and science, lack of intellectual curiosity, lack of basic decency and consideration for others.

Perpetual, transparent, childish lies and dishonesty about all manner of things. Contradicts himself regularly. Seems unable to recall ordinary events.

Narcissistic, unstable, irrational behavior, comments, and threats, on a regular basis, about all manner of things. Highly self-indulgent.

Nepotism, with grossly unqualified relatives being placed in unelected high office, potentially endangering our security due to their belatedly uncovered Russian connections.

Extremely poor judgment, most notably in the case of the private Russian visit to the Oval Office, in which Trump "shared" confidential Israeli information to feed his ego.

Verbal defense of Vladimir Putin and Roy Moore. Minimizing their crimes. Doubting their victims. Going far beyond "innocent until proven guilty".

Enough for you? I could continue, but it's bedtime.

Old 11-29-2017, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Proposed an end to CHIP, which will leave about three million kids without health care.

Proposed tax changes which will adversely affect 75% + of the population, enrich the wealthy at the cost of the poor and middle class, and increase the national debt.

Put unqualified and corrupt cronies in office for financial gain.

Made multiple flights to and from Mar-a-Lago at public expense, then charged Secret Service protection for the "privilege" of staying there, the cost far exceeding the value of his much-vaunted salary "donation".

Endangered America's security by engaging with shady business practices with Putin's Russian interests, and hiring others (see "cronies" above) with equally shady business practices and a remarkable array of sub rosa Russian ties, notably including Manafort, who was actively involved in supporting Ukrainian oligarchs who were Putin's puppets and allies and who worked to keep them in power.

Multiple corrupt practices involving the environment - land, air, water, wildlife. Efforts to reclaim our public lands for private gain.

Attacked the free press and made false claims regarding it.

Made multiple misogynistic comments that demean women.

Strong evidence of collusion and corruption at the highest levels.

Weakened our ties with our traditional allies. Insulted their leaders.

Gratuitously Insulted Gold Star parents, Navajo code talkers, women, Democratic senators and other elected representatives, made false claims while campaigning for the Presidency and after being elected and inaugurated, lied about himself multiple times.

Brought us close to nuclear war with North Korea by childish threats.

Wasted time complaining about kneeling athletes.

Gross insensitivity and ignorance displayed almost daily, towards others, in regard to American and world history and government and science, lack of intellectual curiosity, lack of basic decency and consideration for others.

Perpetual, transparent, childish lies and dishonesty about all manner of things. Contradicts himself regularly. Seems unable to recall ordinary events.

Narcissistic, unstable, irrational behavior, comments, and threats, on a regular basis, about all manner of things. Highly self-indulgent.

Nepotism, with grossly unqualified relatives being placed in unelected high office, potentially endangering our security due to their belatedly uncovered Russian connections.

Extremely poor judgment, most notably in the case of the private Russian visit to the Oval Office, in which Trump "shared" confidential Israeli information to feed his ego.

Verbal defense of Vladimir Putin and Roy Moore. Minimizing their crimes. Doubting their victims. Going far beyond "innocent until proven guilty".

Enough for you? I could continue, but it's bedtime.
I don't have time to go through all this nonsense but look at my post above to see why you're wrong.

And you really lost me at the Putin stuff, dems cannot think as individuals, Russia is thr right ally at the right time, the warmongers who want regime change in the ME won't tell you that.

Old 11-29-2017, 09:50 PM

3,531 posts, read 1,750,627 times
How much do you get paid to write this stuff?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or