Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2017, 09:51 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,425,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I disagree completely. He’s a terrible president and an abhorrent human being.
name ONE THING, there is nothing.

MAGA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2017, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellob View Post
How much do you get paid to write this stuff?
President Trumpp is amazing and has done amazing things for our country. I can name them but you can't hold up your anti-American, anti-trump talking points.

The question is how much are you paid to undermine cops, our military and our president in support of anti-fa and BLM?

Old 11-29-2017, 09:56 PM

3,203 posts, read 2,481,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
He's rescinded long standing environmental regulations that will result in Americans being sick and added deaths. Children will have brain damage from the pesticides that were banned under Obama but allowed under Trump. If his tax-cuts pass, the middle class will be poorer and 24 million Americans won't be able to afford health insurance. He's already undermining the insurance market causing premiums to rise. He hasn't bothered to nominate loads of vacant positions at important departments like the State Dept. He's reversed the fiduciary rule that required financial planners to work in the client's interest, not their own financial interest. He's undermined the Consumer Financial Protection Agency, that protected consumers against fraud, like what Wells Fargo did (I seem to remember Trump campaigning against Wall St. Ah, another con job.) Don't even get me started on his FCC undoing net neutrality.

Was that one?
In addition, he is trying, along with Zinke, to reduce the size of our public lands (a present for Hatch) and allow drilling, fracking, logging and other resource extraction at unprecedented rates. If you think this is wonderful, ask yourself why it is okay to sell out your grandchildren’s future, especially when some of it is exported raw to China.

The only thing he has done, and not as severe as promised, is to stem the tide of illegal aliens, refugees and H1b immigrants.

Old 11-29-2017, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clikrf8 View Post
In addition, he is trying, along with Zinke, to reduce the size of our public lands (a present for Hatch) and allow drilling, fracking, logging and other resource extraction at unprecedented rates. If you think this is wonderful, ask yourself why it is okay to sell out your grandchildren’s future, especially when some of it is exported raw to China.

The only thing he has done, and not as severe as promised, is to stem the tide of illegal aliens, refugees and H1b immigrants.
this all equates to jobs so the children can grow up with happiness rather than poverty in their lives. Don't you get it?

Old 11-29-2017, 10:03 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,888,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
this all equates to jobs so the children can grow up with happiness rather than poverty in their lives. Don't you get it?
How do you define "happiness"? A land with with dirty air and befouled water, lack of access to good health care, inadequate and biased education, lack of a free press, with its people living in fear of nuclear war - sure doesn't sound like a happy place for a child to me.

In fact, it sounds quite impoverished.

Old 11-29-2017, 10:05 PM

Quote:
I don't have time to go through all this nonsense but look at my post above to see why you're wrong.

And you really lost me at the Putin stuff, dems cannot think as individuals, Russia is thr right ally at the right time, the warmongers who want regime change in the ME won't tell you that.
Ah, and now the truth comes out.

How's the weather in St. Petersburg?

Old 11-29-2017, 10:06 PM

Quote:
name ONE THING, there is nothing.

MAGA
I just listed nineteen things, in post #38 - but you said you didn't have time to bother with reading them.

Fail.

Old 11-29-2017, 10:30 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
Quote:
name one bad thing Trump has done since he has been in office; I'm waiting.....
I won't go into points on policy differences; there are always differing opinions on that. Instead, I'll tell you a few around his personality.

1. Has created enormous conflicts of interest by not divesting from his business holdings (or even being transparent about them) while wielding significant policy influence as President.

2. Engages in nepotism, putting kids and in-laws into cabinet positions for which they are thoroughly unqualified.

3. Spreads lies on an unprecedentedly blatant level - birtherism, now denying his Access Hollywood interview comments, lots of "alternative facts" that are demonstrably wrong, etc.

4. Enemy of the First Amendment - vilifies anyone who shows evidence and facts; attempts to turn Americans against a free press that can criticize the Presidency.

5. Has no respect for rule of law - seeks to politicize the DOJ by demanding loyalty of FBI director and conducting politically motivated firings.

6. Unable to control his impulses to use every public opportunity to insult and attack political opponents, even in highly inappropriate forums (like honoring of veterans).

So there you have it, and it has nothing to do with his conservative vs. liberal policy viewpoints. This is why he has a corrosive, dangerous effect on the Presidency and surrounding institutions. If you don't see this, you're blind - and perhaps an opponent of the freedoms that are part of this nation's heritage.

Old 11-29-2017, 10:38 PM

1,071 posts, read 1,287,729 times
Quote:
look how fast he ...
Also he...in less than a year he... I think even liberals...
God bless America and god bless the world, finally the Europeans are going to have learn to take care of themselves.
Gotta be careful spouting such drivel. Most people will know you're unwell. Or, they'll think you're drinking those kool-aid/opiod cocktails. Ah, divine enlightenment! Kellyanne will be coming for you and she'll be so confused. She won't know whether to kiss you, cheer you or cure you. Maybe all three. Then you'll be confused. God blessed America long before Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
That stunning victory granted him passage into the history books forever. Future generations will tell a tale of a real estate mogul ...
Oh, it did and they will. The tale of a known sociopathic, pathologically lying, con-artist who was shoe-horned into the presidency by Putin's Russian machine with the aiding, abetting, and enabling of the lowest, stupidest and meanest minority of voters. And even with that big old Russian boost, got MILLIONS less votes than the other candidate. He made Nixon look like a choirboy. Spent more time in prison, in the asylum and on parole than he did in the presidency. Caused a revision in U.S. law about determining fitness to serve and a firming up of protocol when a wackadoodle ferrets his way in or decompensates while there. Good news! Good news!

A very Trumpian picture you posted. He'll probably want it on the wall of his cell and of his rubber room. Trump can admire and talk to himself cause he'll have no phone to mean tweet. He can kiss or grab it since there are no unsuspecting potential victims around but a VERY unfriendly (most of the time ), Russian-speaking goon named Igor in the other bunk. And a guard named Hillary who is VERY sensitive about his name and has ALWAYS LIKED Clinton.

Old 11-29-2017, 10:42 PM

3,203 posts, read 2,481,894 times
Quote:
In a polluted world where they have to wear masks like in China. Do you want a return to rivers on fire or are you too young to remember the Cuyahoga? Personally, I think you are a troll. No one can be as uninformed as you are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies