Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2017, 09:57 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
We get rid of the large illegal alien population in Santa Ana and Anaheim. According you my mother that lives in Irvine or Laguna Beach is more likely to have a crime committed against her because that's how the numbers work out. Or maybe new population of legal people move in bringing with then national averages of crime because everything is the same everywhere.

Lol. You already said you're a troll, not a good one though.

Standard response. When you lose the argument go to insults.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2017, 11:37 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
If the shooter was a white cop or a white gun lover, you would never hear the end of it. Let's be honest about it, shall we?

I will never forget about Kate, she didn't deserve to die like this. What if she was your daughter, sister in law, sister, or friend? come on now.

Her death was preventable!! All we have to do is enforcing the laws!!!!
Everybody other than illegals are expendable when it comes down to cases like this one. The reason is it may cause some to change their minds about having open borders and letting anyone with a pulse into the country legally or not...

Old 12-05-2017, 12:09 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,285,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Standard response. When you lose the argument go to insults.
I haven't lost anything, just pointing out the BS. Your "math" only makes sense in your own head. It's fear mongering propaganda. That's trolling.

By the way who throwing the insults? It's interesting that you think so highly of yourself, honorable? Integrity? Seek the truth? None has been shown.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:19 PM

Who's the one throwing insults and is a self proclaimed troll, oh the truth seeker.

Quote:
And again I am not responsible for the inability of the right wingers to understand basic statistics.

And the insults merely show the lack of understanding.
Quote:
You have to understand my hobby. I seek truth. And I find that often the best way to seek truth is to deal with the idiot right wingers who have lost all ability to understand or seek truth. I am guilty of picking low lying fruit. But that is my worst fault.

And I expect I will spend a part of my remaining time annoying the right. I also enjoy annoying the left but they simply do not provide the quality material I get from the right. Maybe if they get back into power it will be different.
Quote:
I do attack all proponents of falsehoods. At the moment they tend to be right wing. And the right wing is generally very stupid about it. That is what I mean by low hanging fruit.

I offer vehement criticism of those opposing illegal immigration only as it deals with the 11 million already here. You have to be a really stupid Azz to think that we are actually going to drive those people out. It is utter idiocy but they persevere. And all that really does is provide the opportunity for the thing to get worse.

And I am not going to apologize for being intelligent. I was born that way and it appears I will pass with my mind intact. Too bad there are not a few more bright guys on your side. Then again anyone bright would leave.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:28 PM

57,286 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
If the shooter was a white cop or a white gun lover, you would never hear the end of it. Let's be honest about it, shall we?

I will never forget about Kate, she didn't deserve to die like this. What if she was your daughter, sister in law, sister, or friend? come on now.

Her death was preventable!! All we have to do is enforcing the laws!!!!
Jessica White, a young mother of 3 from the Bronx was killed by stray bullets in a playground last year, Karina Vetrano a young woman from Queens was strangled while jogging around the same time. Now which one do you think got more attention, people never knew who the former was but you can guess the publicity Karina Vetrano received and why. Both were horrible tragedies but treated entirely differently.

I also recall the CA 3 strikes law that was created over the .death of one girl, the focus is never on minorities. Her death was a horrible tragedy, I don't blame her family for being upset and I would feel the same way but it was an accident.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:29 PM

Quote:
I haven't lost anything, just pointing out the BS. Your "math" only makes sense in your own head. It's fear mongering propaganda. That's trolling.

By the way who throwing the insults? It's interesting that you think so highly of yourself, honorable? Integrity? Seek the truth? None has been shown.
More insults so still losing. The example is simple math and can be understood by almost anyone. I guess though there are still exceptions.

Old 12-05-2017, 01:12 PM

Quote:
More insults so still losing. The example is simple math and can be understood by almost anyone. I guess though there are still exceptions.
Now you're resorting to pee wee Herman I know you are but what am I insults.

I'm not the only that has pointed out your faulty logic.

Old 12-05-2017, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Now you're resorting to pee wee Herman I know you are but what am I insults.

I'm not the only that has pointed out your faulty logic.
Point away. The logic is air tight.

Old 12-05-2017, 03:48 PM

2,022 posts, read 1,740,223 times
Here is an update from the "Sacramento Bee" newspaper today.

"Lawyers for the man who was acquitted for the shooting death of a San Francisco woman said Monday that they will ask the judge to toss his gun possession conviction."

Looks like it's not over until it's over.
I wonder if he'll get money for being in custody while "innocent of any crime"?

Last edited by mgforshort; 12-05-2017 at 04:04 PM..

Old 12-06-2017, 08:41 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgforshort View Post
Here is an update from the "Sacramento Bee" newspaper today.

"Lawyers for the man who was acquitted for the shooting death of a San Francisco woman said Monday that they will ask the judge to toss his gun possession conviction."

Looks like it's not over until it's over.
I wonder if he'll get money for being in custody while "innocent of any crime"?
What's going to be fun/interesting to watch is his lawyer dance with the Feds now that charges have been filed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies