Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2017, 04:02 PM

1,378 posts, read 733,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
I wonder if he might sing the same song if he got the same medecine then Kate Steinle received?
I honestly could care less about her and the guy thay accidently shot her. Its about doing what is right. He didnt intentionally try to kill her and sending someone to jail over this is just wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2017, 04:59 PM

33,015 posts, read 12,284,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
I honestly could care less about her and the guy thay accidently shot her. Its about doing what is right. He didnt intentionally try to kill her and sending someone to jail over this is just wrong.
You still have yet to answer Oldglory's other question, namely: Why are you an illegal alien defender and advocate?

Old 12-14-2017, 07:48 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,925,180 times
Quote:
Neither did the parent that forgot their kid in a hot car and the kid died, or the person that drinks too much and kills someone with their car, or the person that's driving at high speed and loses control and kills a family in the car they hit, or the person that's driving too fast in the rain and crashes into a bus stop killing the people standing there, or the addict mom/dad who leaves drugs out on the table and their kid eats them and dies, or the teens that get into a fight and one accidentally hits his head on the ground after being shoved and dies or the first punch stops his heart. etc.etc.etc.

All "accidents" and all have at one time or another resulted in jail time...

Old 12-14-2017, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
You still have yet to answer Oldglory's other question, namely: Why are you an illegal alien defender and advocate?
I already did, the charges were murder, there is a difference between someone pointing a gun at someone and it accidently going off. It could be a white black or brown person i would feel the same way, whats right is right. As for him, hes obviously some ethnocentric bigot

Old 12-14-2017, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Neither did the parent that forgot their kid in a hot car and the kid died, or the person that drinks too much and kills someone with their car, or the person that's driving at high speed and loses control and kills a family in the car they hit, or the person that's driving too fast in the rain and crashes into a bus stop killing the people standing there, or the addict mom/dad who leaves drugs out on the table and their kid eats them and dies, or the teens that get into a fight and one accidentally hits his head on the ground after being shoved and dies or the first punch stops his heart. etc.etc.etc.

All "accidents" and all have at one time or another resulted in jail time...
Not every case does..ive seen some that didnt

Old 12-14-2017, 08:00 AM

62,704 posts, read 28,894,374 times
Quote:
I already did, the charges were murder, there is a difference between someone pointing a gun at someone and it accidently going off. It could be a white black or brown person i would feel the same way, whats right is right. As for him, hes obviously some ethnocentric bigot

Those weren't the questions that I posed to you that you didn't answer. Please refer to my post#719. How is one an ethnocentric bigot to at least wonder why this guy wasn't at least convicted of involuntary manslaughter? It's the pro-illegal crowd with ethnic ties to illegal aliens that are the ethnocentrics not law abiding Americans.

Old 12-14-2017, 08:08 AM

42,766 posts, read 26,048,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Those weren't the questions that I posed to you that you didn't answer. Please refer to my post#719. How is one an ethnocentric bigot to at least wonder why this guy wasn't at least charged with involuntary manslaughter? It's the pro-illegal crowd with ethnic ties to illegal aliens that are the ethnocentrics not law abiding Americans.
He was charged with manslaughter what are you even talking about?

"Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, 45, was acquitted of murder and involuntary manslaughter charges, as well as assault with a deadly weapon. Jurors convicted the Mexican citizen of being a felon in possession of a firearm, which could bring a three-year sentence."
Kate Steinle death: Garcia Zarate acquitted of homicide - CNN

Old 12-14-2017, 09:20 AM

42,766 posts, read 26,048,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
That's the way to win an argument, claim that people who disagree with you are "illegal alien defenders and advocates" Good God

Old 12-14-2017, 10:02 AM

4,481 posts, read 2,272,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
That's the way to win an argument, claim that people who disagree with you are "illegal alien defenders and advocates" Good God
Is that anything like defending sanctuary city policies because "ICE is hard to work with"?

Lol.

Old 12-14-2017, 10:04 AM

19,779 posts, read 12,024,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
He was charged with manslaughter what are you even talking about?

"Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, 45, was acquitted of murder and involuntary manslaughter charges, as well as assault with a deadly weapon. Jurors convicted the Mexican citizen of being a felon in possession of a firearm, which could bring a three-year sentence."
Kate Steinle death: Garcia Zarate acquitted of homicide - CNN

He was acquitted of manslaughter what are you even talking about?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies