Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2017, 08:04 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,021,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amenalot View Post
Napolitano is known for getting everything wrong when he tries to predict outcomes.
All you have to do is say the opposite of whatever Napolitano says and you'll be right.
He's easily the worst employee Fox News has ever had.
The most inaccurate analyst I've ever seen.
I don't watch Fox but I asked as Napolitano's opinion is the only one I think is worth a darn on Fox. That's why I was curious about what he said.

The charges don't look good concerning those who believe they will lead to Trump. The guilty plea is over lying, not about any actual actions.

People are often stupid this way. If say Clinton had said, "Yeah, we had an inappropriate relationship" it would have been embarrassing but there would have been no impeachment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2017, 08:33 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,067,691 times
Right now this situation with Flynn looks like a big nothingburger.

When are you dems going to start complaining about how much this is costing, and not producing anything? I mean you complained to no end about how much the Ken Starr investigating cost.

Old 12-01-2017, 09:01 AM

8,385 posts, read 7,345,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post

When are you dems going to start complaining about how much this is costing, and not producing anything? I mean you complained to no end about how much the Ken Starr investigating cost.
Two indictments and two guilty pleas...and counting...

Old 12-01-2017, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I don't watch Fox but I asked as Napolitano's opinion is the only one I think is worth a darn on Fox. That's why I was curious about what he said.

The charges don't look good concerning those who believe they will lead to Trump. The guilty plea is over lying, not about any actual actions.

That's what a plea deal looks like.

If Team Mueller had thrown the book at Michael Flynn, then Team Trump would right now be jumping for joy.

Old 12-01-2017, 09:04 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,689,295 times
Quote:

"This thing", as you call it is worth every penny, and should be to everyone who wants to know the truth. It may come down to it being that nothing burger you describe, but we need to know for certain.

We realize your side would love to see this, and all the other things Trump does, swept under the carpet , but that isn't going to happen. Mueller has assembled a crack team and will get to the truth, wherever that takes them.

As for the Hillary investigations, no human being on the planet has been under a microscope more than Hillary Clinton, and NEVER has one bit of anything been found. We complained because it was done over and over again, and simply done to discredit her, not seek the truth.

Old 12-01-2017, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
"This thing", as you call it is worth every penny, and should be to everyone who wants to know the truth. It may come down to it being that nothing burger you describe, but we need to know for certain.

We realize your side would love to see this, and all the other things Trump does, swept under the carpet , but that isn't going to happen. Mueller has assembled a crack team and will get to the truth, wherever that takes them.

As for the Hillary investigations, no human being on the planet has been under a microscope more than Hillary Clinton, and NEVER has one bit of anything been found. We complained because it was done over and over again, and simply done to discredit her, not seek the truth.
I have to do this all the time............

(I do NOT support Trump)

We found out that under Hillary (and Obama) we were running arms out of a foreign country to arm terrorists that then used those arms against our military.

You call that nothing?

Old 12-01-2017, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I have to do this all the time............

(I do NOT support Trump)
I do NOT believe you.

Quote:
We found out that under Hillary (and Obama) we were running arms out of a foreign country to arm terrorists that then used those arms against our military.

You call that nothing?
Your need to deflect speaks volumes.

Old 12-01-2017, 09:23 AM

26,546 posts, read 14,382,819 times
Quote:
... and not producing anything?
to date we have two of trump's team that have plead guilty.

Old 12-01-2017, 09:24 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,649,490 times
Quote:

Try telling that to Flynn. He's looking at spending time in a federal penitentiary.

As far as the cost, I consider sending traitors to prison to be money well spent.

Old 12-01-2017, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
I do NOT believe you.
Cool

Quote:
Your need to deflect speaks volumes.
You didn't answer my question. Even you have a problem with it, you just aren't honest enough to say so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies