Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2017, 10:34 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,826,300 times

Advertisements

We already have the thought police...why should a "hate crime" be more severely punished than an ordinary crime of the exact same circumstances? Who is knows what is in a persons "mind" when a crime is committed? Oh, I forgot "big bother (or sister)" knows all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2017, 10:38 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
It's already happened that Exxon was accused of telling "climate lies" and a bunch on the Left have talked about "climate deniers". Also, people are already being fired, fined, and even imprisoned for not supporting same-sex "weddings" and loads of "hate speech" laws are cropping up.

I truly fear if the Dems stay in power, conservative, especially conservative Christians, will be driven underground and America will go full-blown despotic. That's why I'm sounding the alarm and becoming as ferocious to fight the Left as they are in fighting us. (Sadly, I cannot out-fervor them as my body cannot handle that much hate flowing through me.)

Poor white christian conservos...

They've got it SO tough in America these days.

But it's OK. Jesus loves whiners.

Old 12-01-2017, 10:43 AM

13,648 posts, read 20,773,460 times
Do you believe that, as I do, that the Left will soon criminalize criticism of their agenda?

I think a good many would like just that.

But the Constitution is not going anywhere so the neo-Bolsheviks can dream on. I am not going anywhere so feel free to keep your knickers in a twist.

Old 12-01-2017, 10:53 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
It's already happened that Exxon was accused of telling "climate lies" and a bunch on the Left have talked about "climate deniers". Also, people are already being fired, fined, and even imprisoned for not supporting same-sex "weddings" and loads of "hate speech" laws are cropping up.

I truly fear if the Dems stay in power, conservative, especially conservative Christians, will be driven underground and America will go full-blown despotic. That's why I'm sounding the alarm and becoming as ferocious to fight the Left as they are in fighting us. (Sadly, I cannot out-fervor them as my body cannot handle that much hate flowing through me.)
lol you are so funny.

you do know the Republicans control all 3 branches of gov. senate, house, executive, judicial.

so your fear mongering is just fear mongering. You guys are the least persecuted group i have ever heard of You biggest issue is that you are not being allowed to FORCE the MAJORITY of Americans to conform to your religious beliefs.
In fact your christian fundamentalist buddies persecute innocent hardworking Americans everyday. They target anyone not white enough not straight enough or too educated. They target any group that not them.

The false piety of Conservative fundamentalist christians in the USA, is only staggering.

Old 12-01-2017, 10:56 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Confused paranoia. You do realize the Republicans are in power. Sometimes talking to a therapist can help. Good luck!
The OP has a LOT of questions and often they answer themselves as in your response.

Old 12-01-2017, 11:05 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,224,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Look at all the Leftists already swarming this thread to put down any criticism of them.

I agree with you OP BTW.
You were the 5th post. LOL at "look at all these leftists".

Old 12-01-2017, 11:07 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,224,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
You can recognize the government group thats evil when they start arresting people for laughing at them.

https://www.snopes.com/woman-prosecu...hing-sessions/
Oh snap!

Old 12-01-2017, 11:13 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,660,467 times
Do you believe that, as I do, that the Left will soon criminalize criticism of their agenda?

Well, since you asked, based on your previous posts, there's very little if anything you have ever posted that I remotely agree with.
This thread would definitely be at or near the top of that list.

Old 12-01-2017, 11:16 AM

9,019 posts, read 14,287,618 times
Careful, you may get slivers from that martyr's cross you're carrying, and you wouldn't want to utilize that leftist health care.

Old 12-01-2017, 11:35 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,660,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyc View Post
Careful, you may get slivers from that martyr's cross you're carrying, and you wouldn't want to utilize that leftist health care.
I'm a bare knuckle, toe to toe, street fighter since res days. I was dodging North Vietnamese 8" shore batteries, picking up downed pilots off Haiphong harbor, when you were still sucking your mothers tit. Never a martyr.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies