Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2017, 05:09 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post
Got this pic from a tweet. I thought it demonstrated how complicated American patriotism can be for Blacks.

"They snatched flags outta young black people hands because they didn't want you to be a part of America. Now they're mad because you won't stand up for the same damn flag."
A picture of ONE cop doing that to a little kid means what now? lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2017, 05:13 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times
Go far enough back, and my lineage starts in Africa.

Old 12-01-2017, 05:33 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,289,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post
Got this pic from a tweet. I thought it demonstrated how complicated American patriotism can be for Blacks.

"They snatched flags outta young black people hands because they didn't want you to be a part of America. Now they're mad because you won't stand up for the same damn flag."
They they they.

You are you as I am I.

Neither were born then yet can you not see why the freeman of your race fought with my race against the kings of the World?

No?

Ok.

Men do not deserve to be free when they only rely on wordsprinted on paper to protect their freedom.

At least I still have the constitution

( that black and brown America overwhelmingly disagree with the first and second amendments )

At least you have the Civil rights bill.

At least WE have all that eh Canada?

Are you laughing smiling or crying in the World WE live in today?

Old 12-01-2017, 05:39 PM

6,470 posts, read 4,066,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Go far enough back, and my lineage starts in Africa.
That’s 100% irrelevant to the discussion seeing as African is used to tie the people who were slave descended from the continent of Africa more specifically West and Central Africa who don’t know their heritage.

Old 12-01-2017, 05:46 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
your 'logic' on this one is stunningly silly.
I think people on this forum are smart enough(regardless of college educations or lack there of) to know what tonal changes are and how they work.

Your argument that what I said is silly shows a lack of understand (or caring ) on your part rather than silliness on my part.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies