Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2017, 01:48 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,960,371 times

Advertisements

Yesterday I was watching a clip on my local news about Roy Moore and the Alabama elections. I was disgusted to discover that despite the strong possibility that the man is a pedophile, he STILL leads in the races over the Democrat candidate Doug Jones! Our reporter interviewed several Alabama residents about why they would vote for Roy Moore, and they couldn't come up with an answer. All they said was the standard "anyone but a Democrat" as for why they would choose a man who preyed on teenage girls. Seriously, people? You would vote for a man in his 30s who would pick up your teenager at the mall? Voters like these are the reason we are in the mess we are in now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2017, 01:52 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
Just when I thought the fat man in the WH couldn't get any sicker, he has now decided to go to Pensacola, Florida (an Alabama media market) next Friday, under the guise of a campaign event, to prop up the floundering campaign of his fellow sexual predator, and accused pedophile Roy Moore.

Will some Trumpie out there please explain to me how you would explain this to your children, as the right thing for a President to do?

I'll be waiting!
But of course, a p***y grabber endorses a pedophile.

Old 12-04-2017, 01:53 PM

1,316 posts, read 1,447,927 times
Duke Lacrosse players......GUILTY.............ooooops.......sorr y.....!

Old 12-04-2017, 01:56 PM

8,447 posts, read 4,751,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Yesterday I was watching a clip on my local news about Roy Moore and the Alabama elections. I was disgusted to discover that despite the strong possibility that the man is a pedophile, he STILL leads in the races over the Democrat candidate Doug Jones! Our reporter interviewed several Alabama residents about why they would vote for Roy Moore, and they couldn't come up with an answer. All they said was the standard "anyone but a Democrat" as for why they would choose a man who preyed on teenage girls. Seriously, people? You would vote for a man in his 30s who would pick up your teenager at the mall? Voters like these are the reason we are in the mess we are in now.

This has nothing to do with keeping an alleged pedophile out of office. If it did these accusations would have been released before the primaries so the voters could have had a chance to make an informed decision. Instead the accusations were sat on until after the primaries when it was too late for the GOP to do anything about it. This is a blatant power grab by the left, an attempt to force the Alabama voters to give them a seat that is usually safe for the GOP. I hope the voters give the GOP the seat and deal with Moore later if these accusations turn into something more formal later on. There can be a recall or he can otherwise be removed from office and the Alabama GOP governor can replace him with another republican, if the situation warrants it.

Old 12-04-2017, 02:08 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Of course he is. Two pervs in a pod.

And Bannon told him to.

Old 12-04-2017, 02:14 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
This has nothing to do with keeping an alleged pedophile out of office. If it did these accusations would have been released before the primaries so the voters could have had a chance to make an informed decision. Instead the accusations were sat on until after the primaries when it was too late for the GOP to do anything about it. This is a blatant power grab by the left, an attempt to force the Alabama voters to give them a seat that is usually safe for the GOP. I hope the voters give the GOP the seat and deal with Moore later if these accusations turn into something more formal later on. There can be a recall or he can otherwise be removed from office and the Alabama GOP governor can replace him with another republican, if the situation warrants it.
This is it exactly. Dems don't care about Moore, half of them have probably done worse than his allegations. They care about the seat and the vote in the Senate.

Harry Reid showed us all how to do it... Win at all costs. The Senate can deal with him if they so choose after the election.

Old 12-04-2017, 04:36 PM

10,093 posts, read 6,431,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I wouldn't blame Trump... the hostility from the left leaves little choice...
What does "the hostility from the left" have to do with anything? Trump could just keep his mouth shut on the subject and let the election proceed without his input. That would be unlikely though, since he's unable to resist tweeting his opinions on just about everything that goes on anywhere. #Twitterrhea.

Old 12-04-2017, 04:38 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
It's sweet to see these two cooing at each other.

Old 12-04-2017, 05:19 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
People do not like Roy Moore because he is a Christian, and he supports religious liberty and displaying the Ten Commandments in our Court Houses (as on the Supreme Court Building).
But most people in Alabama love Moore for those reasons.

Old 12-04-2017, 05:21 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Do you consider Bill Clinton a rapist because he was accused of rape?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies