Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2017, 12:25 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,524,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
So when is Hillary going to jail... you know she broke the law... I am still waiting... but I don't see you clamoring for it...

Help me help you. THIS is what I said

"To those who oppose these investigating's going forward I want to say this. As a taxpayer I/you have the right to know IF Trump or anyone else has been tampering with the elections. I don't care which PARTY they belong too in the end it's going to cost us more money of we don't stop this now."

For the record I don't know if she did or not I wasn't there just like with Trump. IF she did to it then she should go to jail as well.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:26 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Meuller should be given a deadline to release his findings, is he even sticking to his objective of "did he knowingly collude with Russia in the election" or just looking at everything they can to find a crime to convict. In other words "Show me the person and I will find you the crime" Meuller has spent 3.2 million, hired democrat prosecutors and had unlimited power and time. There is no way he won't find something to show for his effort.
Nope, you do not get to change the rules because your boy is the topic of the investigation. This will go on until Mueller says it is done and that is that.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:26 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Bloomberg Steven Arons 54 mins ago
Special prosecutor Robert Mueller zeroed in on President Donald Trump’s business dealings with Deutsche
Bank AG as his investigation into alleged Russian meddling in U.S. elections widens.

Mueller has issued a subpoena to Germany’s largest lender, forcing the bank to submit documents on its client relationship with Trump and his family, said a person briefed on the matter, who asked not to be identified because the action has not been announced.

“Deutsche Bank always cooperates with investigating authorities in all countries,” the lender said in a statement to Bloomberg, declining to provide additional information.
Trump's Deutsche Bank Records Said to Be Subpoenaed by Mueller

Hope charges against the Trump mob family will soon be filed!

A person close to Mueller just said that there has been no subpoena.

How does investigating collusion turn into investigating obstruction turn into investigating the Trump financial dealings?

Just as was suspected, when there's a witch hunt they will inevitably find a witch.

The investigation is spiraling into something far beyond the scope of what it was supposed to investigate.

At the same time, we now know the investigation into Clinton was tainted by the investigators themselves. Rather than looking for actual illegalities, the lead investigator was covering for the Clintons. So, guess what, you can expect a revisit into investigating the Clinton mob family.

Sometimes in an effort to get what you want you end up getting exactly what you didn't want. We would have never known how corrupt the FBI and DoJ were had we not gotten this independent investigation.

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Help me help you. THIS is what I said

"To those who oppose these investigating's going forward, I want to say this. As a taxpayer I/you have the right to know IF Trump or anyone else has been tampering with the elections. I don't care which PARTY they belong too in the end it's going to cost us more money of we don't stop this now."

For the record I don't know if she did or not I wasn't there just like with Trump. IF she did to it then she should go to jail as well.
I AGREE WITH THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ COMPLETELY

I hope EVERY politician that used the hush/slush fund to pay off their perversions, every agent that used their political bias to cover for bad politicians, and every piece of garbage that took money in exchange for our security, secrets, blood and treasure goes to jail.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:30 PM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Meuller should be given a deadline to release his findings, is he even sticking to his objective of "did he knowingly collude with Russia in the election" or just looking at everything they can to find a crime to convict. In other words "Show me the person and I will find you the crime" Meuller has spent 3.2 million, hired democrat prosecutors and had unlimited power and time. There is no way he won't find something to show for his effort, any person with money and power can have a charge thrown against them for something.
That's all he is doing. This entire thing was a setup from the beginning with help from Obama/DNC/HRC/Comey it's a witch hunt to concoct a document to bring impeachment charges. It was never about Russia. It's ALL illegal and they all need to face the consequences of those illegalities.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:32 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,657,742 times
Rule of thumb in plea bargains, "The better the deal, the bigger the fish in the net".

Old 12-05-2017, 12:33 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
So when is Hillary going to jail... you know she broke the law... I am still waiting... but I don't see you clamoring for it...
Nope, neither I nor anyone knows any such thing. And since millions of dollars and months of investigations failed to produce any evidence, anyone who claims that this is the case is either ignorant or a liar and thinks that allegations are proof - except of course when it comes to Orange Menace.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
A person close to Mueller just said that there has been no subpoena.

How does investigating collusion turn into investigating obstruction turn into investigating the Trump financial dealings?

Just as was suspected, when there's a witch hunt they will inevitably find a witch.

The investigation is spiraling into something far beyond the scope of what it was supposed to investigate.

At the same time, we now know the investigation into Clinton was tainted by the investigators themselves. Rather than looking for actual illegalities, the lead investigator was covering for the Clintons. So, guess what, you can expect a revisit into investigating the Clinton mob family.

Sometimes in an effort to get what you want you to get you end up getting exactly what you didn't want. We would have never known how corrupt the FBI and DoJ were had we not gotten this independent investigation.

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

I AGREE WITH THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ COMPLETELY
How are they connected?
Bank with a money laundering past.

Russians using said bank.

Trump and Family using same said bank.

Allegations of Trump and Russian connections.

Yes there is good obvious reasons to go there not to mention reasons we are most likely aware of. Mueller is very efficient in his job and will leave to stones unturned, hence why trump is so nervous. Maybe you should ask yourself why he is nervous and wants the investigation stopped, or don't you actually care?
FYI, both the FBI and DoJ work for trump and he installed both of their Leaders, just has no say in the SP.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
That's all he is doing. This entire thing was a setup from the beginning with help from Obama/DNC/HRC/Comey it's a witch hunt to concoct a document to bring impeachment charges. It was never about Russia. It's ALL illegal and they all need to face the consequences of those illegalities.
Oh, you are right on that, someone is going to face consequences for illegalities, just not those you want to face them.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:41 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
How are they connected?
Bank with a money laundering past.

Russians using said bank.

Trump and Family using same said bank.

Allegations of Trump and Russian connections.

Yes there is good obvious reasons to go there not to mention reasons we are most likely aware of. Mueller is very efficient in his job and will leave to stones unturned, hence why trump is so nervous. Maybe you should ask yourself why he is nervous and wants the investigation stopped, or don't you actually care?
FYI, both the FBI and DoJ work for trump and he installed both of their Leaders, just has no say in the SP.

Wow, speculation much?

Your purview is that there's everything pointing to guilt even when there's zero evidence. Guilty until proven innocent when it comes to Trump. A stark double standard, with absolutely no conscience of the fact.

Mark my words, bookmark this post; things will not be going the way you expect. I'm not a Trumpster, but anyone with a pinch of common sense can see things are unraveling... more for the Clintons and Obama than it is for Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Oh, you are right on that, someone is going to face consequences for illegalities, just not those you want to face them.
You might want to prepare yourself for the very same thing.

The problem is that people in here aren't rational (exp: you) and they are clearly on one side or the other which mean they are bias. You can't be rational/fair and bias at the same time.

I want all the criminals from all sides rounded up and prosecuted. Right now I see a whole lot of blue dropping like flies. When they uncover the people who used the hush fund I expect there will be a lot of red dropping as well.

Both parties are corrupt. It doesn't matter which is worse, and anyone who can rationalize how "their party is less worse" is a moron.

Last edited by steven_h; 12-05-2017 at 12:49 PM..

Old 12-05-2017, 12:47 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,622,028 times
It’s amazing to me how anyone can be such a staunch Trump supporter. Maybe they’re related or something. Why would anyone act like there’s nothing wrong? Something is there or Mueller wouldn’t be there either. Wake the F up.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies