Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2017, 11:38 PM

2,049 posts, read 1,059,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Keep the world community out. Keep the Arab League out. The resolution must come from the Jews and Arabs of Israel, Gaza Strip and the West Bank only. Hamas, Fatah and everyone like them should be removed from all power positions. The Palestinian people should have open elections to choose their initial leadership without interference. A country known to take the middle ground should be there to make sure this happens. All laws created by Fatah in relation to Jews should be stricken from their books that treat dealing with Jews as a criminal offense that leads to a death penalty.

IMPOV. First, stop the rocket attacks from Gaza and stop the stabbings, car rammings and rock throwing the West Bank done by Arabs. As this will stop the Israelis from responding (Israel has tried to be first in stopping, but Arab groups continued anyway).

Next, As Arabs are allowed to live in Israel, Jews should be allowed to live in Palestine. Jordans demand of a 9 km buffer zone to the west of the Jordan river should be disregarded. The Old City of Jerusalem (within the walls) should be controlled by a board of Jews, Muslims and Christians with no political affiliations. All of it should be open to all religions to pray wherever they want. Both sides can list the Old City as their Capital as long as there is no political presence within the walls. What is West and what is East of the Old city needs to be outside of the Old City and what is North and South should be limited to the maximum being no more than a 30 degree angle from the center point of the Old City. The border for the Gaza Strip is already set. The border for the West Bank is a Armistice line and not an actual border. Thus that will require lands swaps in order to make that a real border.

How's that for a starting point?
That is what we always say
If the Islamic religion were separated and the Palestinians recognized the right of the Jewish people to live their land and live together, everything would be wonderful
But the Palestinians are supported by Islam and the Arabs
They move according to the teachings of their religion
For this reason, what you prefer is very difficult
The Palestinian must believe that the Israeli and the Jew have the right to the land and they share it

There have been crimes of displacement of Christians from Iraq
And the extermination of the Armenians
And other Islamic crimes
But the Islamic, Arab and international world did not move
On the other hand, what Israel did to Isawi was one in ten of what Muslims did against other peoples
But Arabs and Muslims are moving only to support the Palestinians and help them destroy Israel
Truly, you defend the oppressor against the oppressed
Arabs have countries and Muslims have states
Why do they reject the existence of a Jewish state?
It is a historic right for them
The free world, not just America, has to support the Jewish people in their rights and in their land
And not to be subject to blackmail and Arab and Islamic misinformation

Old 12-17-2017, 06:21 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,917,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
And you are all too predictable...
As are you, still dodging I see...

Old 12-17-2017, 07:26 AM

23,709 posts, read 30,640,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Trump has no idea what he is doing with foreign policy or anything else.
Trump has no political history nor aspirations to be a politician. He is acting as Joe Citizen which is what people actually want out of a POTUS. If people expected anything different he would not have made it past the Primaries. At least he's trying as he is not like all the talking heads the preceded him all the way back to JFK.

Old 12-17-2017, 07:33 AM

34,663 posts, read 16,706,929 times
Quote:
Trump has no political history nor aspirations to be a politician. He is acting as Joe Citizen which is what people actually want out of a POTUS. If people expected anything different he would not have made it past the Primaries. At least he's trying as he is not like all the talking heads the preceded him all the way back to JFK.
Also, while I voted for Hillary he seems to be keeping his campaign promises, including this one and pulling out of the Paris Climate Accords.

Old 12-17-2017, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
What is your position on inviting the Arabs to throw Israel into the sea?
Lank refuses to recognize the right
She claims that Islam praises the Jews
Can you provide an Islamic text calling for peace with Israel?
Or calls for the love of the Jews
If you stand with those who want to destroy Israel, this is your problem
But I am not a Jew
But I stand with the right of the Jewish people in their land and in their original city of Jerusalem
Jerusalem is Jewish and will remain Jewish forever
I've dealt with more Americans who chant to push Jews into the sea than all the Arabs I've seen in person over the course of my entire life.

Old 12-17-2017, 07:44 AM

Quote:
The news today reported that Miss Iraq had a meeting with Miss Israel
Do you know the threats sent to Miss Iraq?
Because of a women's meeting
From which Islamic hatred of Israel will be known
Social relations reject it
This is the truth of hatred
Saddam Hussein was one of the Arab leaders who rejected Israel and called for its destruction
After America helped Iraqis change Saddam Hussein, Iraqi leaders did not differ from Saddam Hussein in this position
And be able to follow their positions
And also Erdogan the Islamic
And others, then the Islamic position is associated with a religious view of the texts of the Koran not recognized in the Jews and calls for their murder
All that proves is that you can change leaderships, but changing feelings of hate take generations.

Old 12-17-2017, 07:55 AM

18,423 posts, read 15,165,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Trump has no idea what he is doing with foreign policy or anything else.
In this case, he knew exactly what he was doing. He finally did what other presidents promised, but never followed through with. Now it is done and there is no turning back, and I think it was the right thing to do. Just because you don’t like what he is doing, doesn’t mean that he doesn’t know what he is doing.

Old 12-17-2017, 08:14 AM

77,013 posts, read 47,426,499 times
Quote:
Keep the world community out. Keep the Arab League out. The resolution must come from the Jews and Arabs of Israel, Gaza Strip and the West Bank only. Hamas, Fatah and everyone like them should be removed from all power positions. The Palestinian people should have open elections to choose their initial leadership without interference. A country known to take the middle ground should be there to make sure this happens. All laws created by Fatah in relation to Jews should be stricken from their books that treat dealing with Jews as a criminal offense that leads to a death penalty.
They already had their elections, which Bush / Condi insisted upon, and Israel said was a bed idea. They elected Hamas, which was disappointing, and Bush admin poured money and weapons into supporting Fatah.

Old 12-17-2017, 08:42 AM

29,390 posts, read 9,580,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
Likewise, I am happy to share my views with you as well, and of course I recognize the importance of being properly understood by way of what words, labels and/or terminology we use, of course...

I ask you again as well, what wrongs can you recognize along the path of this history going back to the beginning? Going from the atrocities against Jews in Germany to the Zionist agenda to establish a Jewish homeland in the ME? Not just the wrongs committed against Jews that set the Zionist agenda in motion but the wrongs committed by Jews over the course of that history and/or Israel since its birth? Can you recognize even a few significant wrongs to establish the fact that you are at least somewhat balanced in terms of judgement about this history?
The above comment edited from the last one I wrote in response to you, Fitzrovian. Where did you go?

What do you think of my response? Fair?

Old 12-17-2017, 08:46 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,405,994 times
Quote:
But I stand with the right of the Jewish people in their land and in their original city of Jerusalem
Jerusalem is Jewish and will remain Jewish forever
Before David conquered it the city was not Jewish, it was a Canaanite city which worshiped other gods. David and Solomon's reign saw them converted to worshiping one god.

After the fall to Babylon most of those same Jerusalemites began to fall away and started worshiping other gods. The Persians allowed the temple to be rebuilt, the priests to return, and the city recovered it's Jewish identity.

Eventually most of those same Jewish Jerusalemites converted to Christianity in Byzantine era (not all, but most). Jerusalem became a mostly Christian city (it's bishop was recognized as one of the five Patriarchs of Christianity), and remained that way for hundreds of years.

After the Arab conquest most of those same Christian and Jewish Jerusalemite families gradually converted to Islam (not all, but most). It took the better part of a thousand years for this to happen.

Same people, same city, same natives of Jerusalem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies