Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2017, 02:55 PM

10,752 posts, read 4,342,219 times

Advertisements

Sarah Huckabee Sanders as a genius at answering controversial questions without breaking a sweat.
Nobody has ever been more poised.
Although this week she's had a cough and cold.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2017, 02:58 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,224,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amenalot View Post
Sarah Huckabee Sanders as a genius at answering controversial questions without breaking a sweat.
Did you type that with a straight face?

SHS has no problems lying because she doesn't have to worry about keeping a straight face.

Old 12-06-2017, 03:03 PM

10,752 posts, read 4,342,219 times
The briefings actually lack entertainment because Sarah Huckabee Sanders is so cool, calm and mentally superior to all the reporters.
Imagine how entertaining it would be if Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity was running things, that'd be the best show on TV.

Old 12-06-2017, 04:01 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,596,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amenalot View Post

she is pro, without a doubt, these briefings would go so much better if they limited the amount of brain dead liberal reporters(and I use that term very lightly) who are only there to stir the pot but they only end up embarrassing themselves due to how on point Sarah is.

Old 12-06-2017, 04:13 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,584,931 times
It’s sad to see people celebrating a lack of transparency from their government. The Founding Fathers would be appalled at this spectacle.

Old 12-06-2017, 04:14 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
I was home sick yesterday and watched it in its entirety for the first time in a while.

SHS doesn't answer questions. She either hasn't talked to trump, will have to get back to people..of course she never does. Reporters try to ask the most straightforward questions and she blows them off. Someone asked on what date trump found out flynn lied to the FBI and she refused to answer and got nasty with the reporter, telling her she needed to ask Trump's lawyer. The reporter was trying to tell her they've been asking the lawyer, repeatedly, and he refuses to answer.

When she's not ducking questions she's talking like a cult member about how trump is the greatest president evah! !!

I don't know why the reporters bother showing up anymore.
Reporters have to show up and ask questions, otherwise the room would be full of Alt right and extreme right bloggers throwing softball questions intended to make trump look great.

the 4th Estate is working hard and revealing this sordid mess for what it is.

pity they did not work as honestly and as hard before 2016

Old 12-06-2017, 04:19 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
she is pro, without a doubt, these briefings would go so much better if they limited the amount of brain dead liberal reporters(and I use that term very lightly) who are only there to stir the pot but they only end up embarrassing themselves due to how on point Sarah is.
your post is low grade propaganda.

Old 12-06-2017, 04:50 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,371,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
The White House Press Room has become the Ministry of Propaganda and Yuckabee-Sanders has become our Baghdad Bob.

Destroying our institutions is what Trump is excelling at.
Bannon and prebus boasted that "THEY were all about DECONSTRUCTING " Why do #45 Cultists NOT acknowledge the Goals of Trump and Bannon's ? GOP Congress are using DJT to get their Pet deconstruction agenda pushed thru by only GOPer's and disregard and ignore input by opposition party! This has been going on since BO took office.. Why is it that DJT and GOP (both Houses in Majority) not be at least HONEST about it. Instead they want to blame Liberal for everything they fail to accomplish!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
The White House is currently the most productive fake news source in the country.
And all of DJT cults ( insiders propagate it~including Pence) and Russian Trolls/Alt-Right followers!! There's only 30% of Americans who actually read such smut.. yet part did actually fall for the FAUX False hope that mastermind DJT and his followers scenario that he could HELP!! This past year has proven to be "FALSE HOPE" in spades!!! Deconstruct and diminished "Democratic Constitution " as well as USA standing It's nothing but BS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Sarah Huckabee Sanders does a better job at lying than Spicer did. You could tell he was uncomfortable with it, whereas with her it's like water off a ducks back.
However, there was a distinct wobble in her voice lately when having to cover Trumps support of Roy Moore.
Even for her that must stick in her craw. Not enough though to have any backbone about it. I bet when she took over the job she didnt expect to have to defend a pedophile. Surprising how low people will go in their support of Trump.
She has young children. What a great example she is.
She's nothing but a bought and paid for mouthpiece and hey, "Apple/Tree" like her father!! Karma can be a B$tch!!

Old 12-06-2017, 06:09 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,959,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
WASHINGTON - The White House press briefing reached an ignominious milestone this week when a spokesman stood before reporters aboard Air Force One, read a series of prepared statements, then refused to take on-the-record questions during one of the newsiest days of the Trump presidency.

The briefing for decades has been a mix of spin and information. But under President Donald Trump, a practice established to keep the public informed and the president accountable has increasingly failed to do either, according to academic experts and current and former journalists.

Concern over how the Trump White House would use the press briefing began on the first full day of his presidency, when then-press secretary Sean Spicer, defying evidence, declared Trump's inauguration audience had been the biggest in history and lashed out at reporters who accurately reported that it had drawn a smaller crowd than prior ceremonies.
The White House press briefing, always a spin zone, is now approaching uselessness

All that comes from the WH is complete BS!
Going the way of the MSM huh?

Old 12-06-2017, 06:13 PM

1,219 posts, read 1,755,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
All that comes from MSN and the rest of the "mainstream" Media is complete B.S.
The fake news never ends.
So glad you are here to let me know what I see when I watch the White House "press conferences".

Silly me, I thought it was nothing but BS bile pouring out of SHS mouth. Glad to know it was just the optical illusion that the MSM presented to me.

<immense amounts of sarcasm and shade>
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies