U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2017, 11:09 AM

613 posts, read 268,768 times

Advertisements

So let me get this straight. GOP and now Dems tell Franken to resign, although number of women accusing him of sexual harassment & assault is smaller than those who accused Trump. Why is there a different standard for potus can you please explain? Does the fact that there is 1 or 2 photos of Franken actually change anything here in terms of credibility of women accusing Trump?

Also, isnt child molestation like twice bad? Dude approaching and undressing 14 year old girls is ok to be a senator, but a Dem senator touching inappropriately grown women is not?

Let me hear you out, "conservatives".

Old 12-06-2017, 11:11 AM

23,700 posts, read 11,763,598 times
If the people of Alabama want Moore, so be it. Dems want Conyers, Franken(stein) out. So be it.

Old 12-06-2017, 11:13 AM

57,939 posts, read 40,662,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
If the people of Alabama want Moore, so be it. Dems want Conyers, Franken(stein) out. So be it.

So, in your opinion the people should decide in Alabama but the party should decide in Minnesota?

Double standard much?

Old 12-06-2017, 11:13 AM

11,339 posts, read 6,120,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
So let me get this straight. GOP and now Dems tell Franken to resign, although number of women accusing him of sexual harassment & assault is smaller than those who accused Trump. Why is there a different standard for potus can you please explain? Does the fact that there is 1 or 2 photos of Franken actually change anything here in terms of credibility of women accusing Trump?

Also, isnt child molestation like twice bad? Dude approaching and undressing 14 year old girls is ok to be a senator, but a Dem senator touching inappropriately grown women is not?

Let me hear you out, "conservatives".
What is it that you leftists don't understand?? Franken is on camera sexually molesting a sleeping woman and Conyers paid women off to keep them silent via government-funded settlments. Moore and Trump have mere allegations, which they adamently deny. There is NO comparison, no matter how you try to make it seem.

I note, though, that it took Dems a minute to call for their resignations, even after all I mentioned above, which was public for weeks now.

Now back to watching our president recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital

Old 12-06-2017, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Ok well if that's the argument, then why Trump, GOP, are explicitly saying they want Moore in the Senate? If it should be left to people, then why nuts like Hannity and most of MAGA crowd go around supporting Moore from out of state? Why an Alabama outside like Steve Bannon are campaigning for him and RNC sends him funds, if it's only up to people of Bama?

Old 12-06-2017, 11:16 AM

8,041 posts, read 4,376,042 times
Title seems spot on. Dems have always had a double standard. Now the chickens are flocking home.

Old 12-06-2017, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
What is it that you leftists don't understand?? Franken is on camera sexually molesting a sleeping woman and Conyers paid women off to keep them silent via government-funded settlments. Moore and Trump have mere allegations, which they adamently deny. There is NO comparison, no matter how you try to make it seem.

I note, though, that it took Dems a minute to call for their resignations, even after all I mentioned above, which was public for weeks now.

So you are saying witnesses corraborating stories of Moore accusers and Trump accusers are worthless because there were no photos.

That's not how all of this works lol.

Old 12-06-2017, 11:18 AM

7,586 posts, read 4,457,325 times
They simply deny all of the Republicans’ guilt. It’s really convenient.

Old 12-06-2017, 11:18 AM

4,029 posts, read 6,383,600 times
Conservative Christians who support Trump and Moore are members of the church of nine commandments.

Old 12-06-2017, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post

Lmao at trump supporters cheering for the Jerusalem thing, every foreign policy expert will tell you it will derail peace process and create more terrorists.

Why is maga crowd so hopelessly dumb and unaware of international politics?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or