Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2017, 03:20 PM

34,301 posts, read 15,553,489 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amenalot View Post
Nah, its very simple, his throat/mouth was obstructed by a build-up of mucus.
And I recall a recent speech where his voice did exactly the same thing and he drank water mid-speech and his voice became perfect after drinking the water.
Its climate change.

No really !!!!

Change of seasons bring cooler air with less humidity.

Now I want to see the left argue against climate change effects.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2017, 03:25 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,277,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Its climate change.

No really !!!!

Change of seasons bring cooler air with less humidity.

Now I want to see the left argue against climate change effects.
If Climate change was effecting Trump's speech, making him slur his words then why isn't EVERYONE slurring their speech? Logic, man! Use it.

Old 12-06-2017, 03:36 PM

524 posts, read 571,167 times
It looked like a dental problem.

Old 12-06-2017, 03:48 PM

25,707 posts, read 21,861,540 times
Quote:
How are the personal attacks on the characteristics of Trump and crew working for you ?

Growing the party ?
Well, I thought it was great that the only thing they could conjure up about Trump was what they thought was slurred speech. Maybe they needed to clean their ears!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
So any comment is a personal attack? It's an objectively true statement that his speech was slurred today. Get over it.
Actually it is an opinion from what I am reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Noticing slurred speech isn't exactly an attack.

But even if it was--Trump attacks people all the time, so what's wrong with it?
Not an attack, just grasping at straws because Trump is doing so well that there is nothing of substance to report!

Quote:
Sounds like an impeachable offense. Rush the video over to Al Green.
After the recent defeat, maybe they should take a break before pushing for impeachment again so soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Attack? Pretty objective observation. My link is from the NYP, who endorsed trump.

My party did really well in elections last month, and I expect even better in 18. No child molesters on our tickets.
And, you have always been so "objective" when it comes to Trump. Keep in mind that we consider the source and their history, so........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
He was probably having a TIA. He is long over due for a major health event, given his poor diet, stress level, lack of exercise and lack of sound sleeping habits. A person can have dozens of little TIA's like that that last just seconds before having a major event in the brain.
Or, a person can be healthy, especially by avoiding the big medical machine and big pharma. Only in your dreams and the dreams of others who can't let the loss go imagine he is "over due for a major health event".

Nothing of substance, yet again. Go Trump go. See Trump go!

Old 12-06-2017, 03:51 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,076,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Well, I thought it was great that the only thing they could conjure up about Trump was what they thought was slurred speech. Maybe they needed to clean their ears!

Actually it is an opinion from what I am reading.

Not an attack, just grasping at straws because Trump is doing so well that there is nothing of substance to report!

After the recent defeat, maybe they should take a break before pushing for impeachment again so soon!

And, you have always been so "objective" when it comes to Trump. Keep in mind that we consider the source and their history, so........

Or, a person can be healthy, especially by avoiding the big medical machine and big pharma. Only in your dreams and the dreams of others who can't let the loss go imagine he is "over due for a major health event".

Nothing of substance, yet again. Go Trump go. See Trump go!
You clearly haven't bothered to watch and listen to the recording.

Old 12-06-2017, 03:52 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,277,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooks1976 View Post
It looked like a dental problem.
A man with his money isn't going to have a set of dentures that goes in and out. He'd have implants that cost mega money and don't cause problems like some in this thread are suggesting. That's just silly to think he'd have dentures or a partial plate that he puts in a glass at night. Logic is free, I'm surprised more people don't use it.

Old 12-06-2017, 03:55 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,780,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Go Trump go. See Trump go!
Written at trump's reading level - good bot!

Old 12-06-2017, 03:58 PM

34,257 posts, read 19,257,914 times
Quote:
A man with his money isn't going to have a set of dentures that goes in and out. He'd have implants that cost mega money and don't cause problems like some in this thread are suggesting. That's just silly to think he'd have dentures or a partial plate that he puts in a glass at night. Logic is free, I'm surprised more people don't use it.
Not everyone can have implants. If the underlying bone structure has weakened, no implants for you.

Old 12-06-2017, 03:58 PM

34,301 posts, read 15,553,489 times
Quote:
If Climate change was effecting Trump's speech, making him slur his words then why isn't EVERYONE slurring their speech? Logic, man! Use it.
I love dealing with climate denier's like ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ especially those who say their for it.

It will come as a surprise to you maybe, but not everyone is the same, no matter how hard liberals want them to be. The monoculture group think has a ways to go.

It effects older people more and people on certain meds also, along with other conditions.
Often as the weather gets cooler people think, incorrectly, that they don't need to drink as much water. There is a long list of celebrity's and politicians that are hospitalized all the time from dehydration. A busy schedule and distraction keeps them away from personal needs,and is common.
Let's be honest, Trump is busy, busy, busy undoing all the harm of bend over boy, the postage stamp president.

Last edited by phma; 12-06-2017 at 04:09 PM..

Old 12-06-2017, 04:04 PM

2,274 posts, read 1,329,882 times
Quote:
Exactly, are dentures even available? I know people on an extreme budget that have bought some from a Mexican dentist but I didn't think American dentists still used them. It is all implants now.

It is absurd to suggest that a wealthy man like Donald Trump is using dentures, not only because he can afford implants but also his own vanity would require him to own the bestest, most bigly false teeth available for sale in the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies