Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 07:56 AM

3,129 posts, read 1,330,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Stoners are losers.

Why do people feel the need to alter their state of mind? The same goes for alcohol?

Is it to escape reality. I am truly shocked that people can’t deal with life and seek chemical escape.
Shock yourself all you want.

I use cannabis everyday. I am not a stoner. My usage has nothing to do with "escaping reality".

People use caffeine every day. It alters their state of mind. I guess that makes them losers too.

You have a mental block on this issue, you have told us why in the past. But please don't go away, your entertainment factor is quite high.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2017, 08:00 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,210,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddo View Post
Shock yourself all you want.

I use cannabis everyday. I am not a stoner.

People use caffeine every day. It alters their state of mind. I guess they are losers too.

You have a mental block on this issue, you have told us why in the past. But please don't go away, your entertainment factor is quite high.
Not really. I don’t associate with stoners, I even get them fired if I suspect they show up in the cab of my engine and they looked stoned, hung over or otherwise. I refuse to move the train until that conductor is replaced.

I don’t drink coffee booze or even sofa. I limit my sugar intake. I live what I preach.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Not really. I don’t associate with stoners, I even get them fired if I suspect they show up in the cab of my engine and they looked stoned, hung over or otherwise. I refuse to move the train until that conductor is replaced.

I don’t drink coffee booze or even sofa. I limit my sugar intake. I live what I preach.
But what you preach is garbage. Because of personal episodes in your life you have assumed an unrealistic position. It is so far removed from reality that you actually hurt your cause when you preach.

But please, keep entertaining us.

BTW, "stoners" don't get hangovers.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:09 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,592,894 times
Quote:
Legal Cannabis Market Predicted to Triple in Size by 2021
The number of "scromiters" will also triple. Heck, it already has.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:10 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,439,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
If cannabis is found to provide effective pain relief it'll definitely become a bigger market. The aging boomers are moving into their prime health crisis years and anything that helps will be welcome
Some of the medicinal in the form of creams that contain certain cannabinoids minus the THC might cause some pain relief but the stuff you'll find in shops for recreational won't do jack for pain. I've had broken bones and surgeries and MJ didn't nothing at all for the pain in the 30 years of smoking.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:12 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,592,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Evangelical Protestants, specifically Baptists are the only thing currently standing in the way of nationwide legalization right now. They view cannabis as immoral and sinful and therefore it should be illegal.
No, they are not the biggest obstacle. They are not even a vocal about it. I have never heard the issue mentioned in church. Alcohol abuse is a much greater concern for them, and they are not calling to ban booze either.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:13 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,439,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddo View Post
But what you preach is garbage. Because of personal episodes in your life you have assumed an unrealistic position. It is so far removed from reality that you actually hurt your cause when you preach.

But please, keep entertaining us.

BTW, "stoners" don't get hangovers.
You can absolutely get a THC hangover. I just got one last week from vaping 85% THC oil late at night before bed. Woke up with a massive headache, extremely tired and foggy which lasted for most of the day. Not as bad as alcohol but it does give you one if you over do it.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
You can absolutely get a THC hangover. I just got one last week from vaping 85% THC oil late at night before bed. Woke up with a massive headache, extremely tired and foggy which lasted for most of the day. Not as bad as alcohol but it does give you one if you over do it.
Maybe so. But I use it only in its natural form. No way to OD or get a hangover that way.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The number of "scromiters" will also triple. Heck, it already has.
Please Finn, don't fall into that trap. You already look rather uninformed when it comes to discussing cannabis. This post just makes you look worse.

But even if they did triple, it would go from 2 cases to 6 per decade.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:18 AM

16,910 posts, read 10,580,649 times
Yay! More drugs!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies