Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2017, 02:22 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,324,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
And apparently Republicans are now the party of not knowing the difference between a criminal indictment and trial, and the privilege of sitting in the United States Congress, as well as the fact that character flaws to this degree should be disqualifying from that privilege.

But we already knew that they had no idea about the latter, given the sexual molester, liar and fraud-monger they put into the White House.
Lol...whine away, it brings us nothing but pure joy. The problem is after many years of supporting Bill Clinton Democrats threw away any moral authority. Ya got nuthin'.

Old 12-07-2017, 02:23 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
Every time you bring up Bill Clinton, it just shows how guilty Trump is, because all you have are accusations against Bill Clinton, no proof, no admissions. If accusations equal proof, then we've got a child rapist and serial assaulter in the Oval Office

Old 12-07-2017, 02:24 PM

33,325 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
there's no automatic succession and no one knows who the Governor will appoint. People are speculating it will be Tina Smith but it's just speculation.
^^^^^ Not only the above, but I heard on the radio in the car maybe 80 minutes ago or so ago, from a national reporter, that according to Minnesota law (although he didn't identify the statute) the special election in 2018 wouldn't last for a full 6 year term....that there would still be another election....the 'normal cycle' for Franken's seat...in 2020.

Old 12-07-2017, 02:37 PM

33,325 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Every time you bring up Bill Clinton, it just shows how guilty Trump is, because all you have are accusations against Bill Clinton, no proof, no admissions. If accusations equal proof, then we've got a child rapist and serial assaulter in the Oval Office
If someone accused me of something I didn't do and sued me, on principle, I wouldn't pay $1 to settle it, let alone the $850,000 Clinton paid Paula Jones, even if I had Jeff Bezos money. I'd fight all the way to the end, even if President.

Old 12-07-2017, 02:42 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Quote:
False, there is a semen-stained blue dress that proves Clinton is a sexual predator. There is no such thing as consensual sex between a CEO and an intern half his age.

Old 12-07-2017, 02:45 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Franken just said he is innocent but is stepping down.

He claims he is a champion of women who respects them.
Do the actions of this vulgar statist boob mesh with that?

I'd say he was more like a predator, a wolf in sheep's clothing, who lulled women into his lair.

Add liar to sexual pervert and arrogant fool. I hope his victims sue his arse into the poor house.

Old 12-07-2017, 02:46 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Does the actions of this vulgar statist boob mesh with that?

I'd say he was more like a preditor, a wolf in sheeps clothing, who lulled women into his lair.

Add liar to sexual pervert and arrogant fool.
The liberals are never contrite when they're exposed. You do sometimes get a glimpse of their viciousness and hubris from time to time, however. That's what Stuart Smalley delivered this morning on the Senate Floor.

A fitting end to someone who stole his Senate seat to begin with.

Old 12-07-2017, 02:47 PM

25,557 posts, read 17,256,908 times
Quote:
Now, that there is a pretty funny statement.

Old 12-07-2017, 02:49 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
First of all, Franken hasn't resigned. He said that he WILL resign "in the coming weeks," which leaves plenty of wiggle room and time for him to vote.

That said, who the hell is Kirsten Gillibrand to call for his resignation? The Hill has had more than its share of lechers and crooks, some of whom continued, and continue, to be elected.

If Franken chooses to run again, and the people in his district want him as their representative, he'll win. That's how it works.

Old 12-07-2017, 02:57 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
If someone accused me of something I didn't do and sued me, on principle, I wouldn't pay $1 to settle it, let alone the $850,000 Clinton paid Paula Jones, even if I had Jeff Bezos money. I'd fight all the way to the end, even if President.
So I guess that makes Trump guilty in all of the hundreds of cases he's settled? He never did anything wrong that he was accused of but paid out millions on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
False, there is a semen-stained blue dress that proves Clinton is a sexual predator. There is no such thing as consensual sex between a CEO and an intern half his age.
And this is just factually false. An intern can give consent, even if the relationship was inappropriate. It would be one thing if Monica Lewinsky said she was coerced, but she didn't, she's been adamant that it was a consensual relationship albeit one she regrets.

So no, there is no proof. And once again, if you declare Clinton guilty based on accusations, then Trump is even more guilty since there are more accusations against him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies