Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 07:27 PM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Sounds like suppressing evidence. Evidence that the cop straight up murdered the guy. Evidence that the cop was acting like a power hungry a hole from the get go. Evidence that makes the cop look like he was itching to shoot someone.
Yep...which is why my earlier post mentioned that the prosecutor threw the case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2017, 07:44 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,219,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Yep...which is why my earlier post mentioned that the prosecutor threw the case.
Indeed.

It's disgusting.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:09 PM

8,206 posts, read 3,479,506 times
Quote:
Personally, I don't agree with restricting knowledge from a jury because it might make them decide differently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Sounds like suppressing evidence. Evidence that the cop straight up murdered the guy. Evidence that the cop was acting like a power hungry a hole from the get go. Evidence that makes the cop look like he was itching to shoot someone.
Yes, the prosecution wasn't into trying to get a guilty verdict.

And look at the conflict of interest. How many people were sent to jail/prison based upon evidence obtained by this cop. If the cop is convicted of murder then how many appeals does that open up for possible corrupted evidence?

Old 12-08-2017, 08:11 PM

2,258 posts, read 1,136,150 times
Quote:

In short, the prosecutors helped throw the case.
Which is why special prosecutors are needed for these cases, ones that dont work with the cops. Because the prosecutors throw the cases 98% of the time to protect the department and the town.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:14 PM

8,206 posts, read 3,479,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
Which is why special prosecutors are needed for these cases, ones that dont work with the cops. Because the prosecutors throw the cases 98% of the time to protect the department and the town.
That's in part because the prosecutor's previous convictions can be overturned potentially on appeal if the character of the one collecting evidence is called into question in such a way.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Jza

259 posts, read 379,673 times
Wow that's insane... This pig knew this was being recorded and STILL decides he's going to live out his real to life Call of Duty fantasies?? Imagine what people like this do when the cameras not recording.

I don't know how many lockers this loser was stuffed into when he was a kid, but nothing warrants such despicable and cowardly behavior. Coward to the absolute core. His tone and how he spoke to them shows how much of a badass he thought he was at that moment. Oh he must have felt like the end all be all at that moment. I hope he is at the mercy of someone with similar lethal intent VERY soon before he hurts someone else. What a loser.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:32 PM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
Yep 100% agree. This is exactly what a federal investigation warrants.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:34 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,278,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jza View Post
Wow that's insane... This pig knew this was being recorded and STILL decides he's going to live out his real to life Call of Duty fantasies?? Imagine what people like this do when the cameras not recording.

I don't know how many lockers this loser was stuffed into when he was a kid, but nothing warrants such despicable and cowardly behavior. Coward to the absolute core. His tone and how he spoke to them shows how much of a badass he thought he was at that moment. Oh he must have felt like the end all be all at that moment. I hope he is at the mercy of someone with similar lethal intent VERY soon before he hurts someone else. What a loser.

I fully agree. He is an absolute embarrassment to humankind.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:57 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,616,786 times
This has to be the single most blatant murder by a cop to ever actually be put on trial. And this POS was aquitted. I have a real sore spot with cops these days. This creep was going to shoot the guy. He had it in his head that's what he was going to do and just because he wanted to. Yea, I really had to almost puke as he's screaming at the guy "If you make a mistake we are going to shoot you." Knowing full well the poor guy was so scared that all he could do was make mistakes.

Yep. Our "hero" cops in action. This creep needs to be dancing at the end of a rope. I have to wonder how he would act if someone was holding a rifle on him screaming deliberately confusing commands and telling him if he makes a mistake he's dog meat. I'd pay good money to be there and better to be the one holding the rifle.

I wouldn't have a seconds pause shooting this POS. If any one both needs and deserves killing it's this cop. And he gets aquitted. Our "justice" system. The video was really hard to watch. Oh sure they didn't want the jury seeing it. All I can do is hope karma catches up with this verminous rodent.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:58 PM

15,523 posts, read 10,489,155 times
" Cop Executes Man, Gets Off Free and Clear "

Wow, this was a super bad cop. Just looking at him and his stupid ass tattoos makes me ill. I thought Mesa was a nice place, I've visited there often. What the hell was that jury thinking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies