Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2017, 03:35 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,147,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabee 2A View Post
He could've had a pocket pistol in his back pocket. If someone is crawling toward you and all of a sudden put his hand behind his back in such a stressful situation that involves a gun to begin with then you're going to assume the worst.
All well and fine if he had done this while exiting the room. This is after they had opportunity after opportunity to secure him as opposed to raving like lunatics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2017, 03:35 PM

2,309 posts, read 900,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
You've obviously never handled an AK or AR.
First off, yes I have and secondly I fail to see how is that relevant to what I said.

Quote:
You watched the evidence. The thug yelling the orders didn't even have the IQ to know that half the **** he was yelling was contradicting what he had barked out seconds before. Nobody could have followed those orders because they were confused by an overdose of adrenaline and sadism, and a lack of IQ points.
That was his sergeant giving the orders, not the officer that shot. I will agree that the orders were contradictory however.

Quote:
In that same situation, I would bet one in ten thousand cops would have committed that murder. Only those who do not belong in that position of power with firearm in hand. Those are the kind of hotheads with no judgement or self-control that need to go. The inscription on the AR of "your f'd" should have been a red flag long before the execution took place. Just what we need in our modern society... old west style gunslingers with modern high-powered semi-automatic weapons.

Do you have a defense for the einsaztgruppen as well?

After all, they were just doing their job right? That woman could have been hiding a handgun under her daughter's dress.
Not sure what you're talking about.

Old 12-18-2017, 03:37 PM

2,309 posts, read 900,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
All well and fine if he had done this while exiting the room. This is after they had opportunity after opportunity to secure him as opposed to raving like lunatics.
You're assuming everybody has the same common sense as you do. Police deal with people that would do things you and I would question all the time.

Old 12-18-2017, 03:37 PM

Quote:

That was his sergeant giving the orders, not the officer that shot. I will agree that the orders were contradictory however.
How does one follow contradictory orders?

Old 12-18-2017, 03:39 PM

Quote:
You're assuming everybody has the same common sense as you do. Police deal with people that would do things you and I would question all the time.
That has nothing to do with what I said unless you are agreeing that there was no common sense there that day when they didn't do their job and secure him as opposed to continue to yell contradictory orders.

Many have questioned these actions.

Old 12-18-2017, 03:40 PM

18,556 posts, read 7,356,269 times
Quote:
He could've had a pocket pistol in his back pocket. If someone is crawling toward you and all of a sudden put his hand behind his back in such a stressful situation that involves a gun to begin with then you're going to assume the worst.
No, I'm not going to assume the worst.

Old 12-18-2017, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
No, I'm not going to assume the worst.
If one assumes the worse, everyone an officer approaches gets shot.

Old 12-18-2017, 03:43 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 18 days ago)

27,622 posts, read 16,101,139 times
I’ve never seen police use such ridiculous method. Certainly that wasn’t by the book.

Old 12-18-2017, 05:05 PM

25,667 posts, read 18,752,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
I’ve never seen police use such ridiculous method. Certainly that wasn’t by the book.
It was not by the book of 30 or 40 years ago. But as we move closer and closer to a militarized police state, you'll see more and more of these sorts of tactics: High power semi-auto weapon aimed and finger on trigger, bark out contradictory orders until victim becomes completely confused and makes mistake, pull trigger not once but at least four times and justify your actions by stating that he did not follow orders. That's the future of our police "protection" as more and more thugs with ego problems and wills to kill without consequences are hired onto the police farce.

I'm not saying all or most or even more than a few cops are sadists like these two thugs were, but I think it will become more and more common as the years of militarizing the police forces continues. Absolute authority breeds absolute corruption.

Ultimately, hotheaded sadists should not be hired onto police forces. Those Neanderthals psychologically tortured that guy and then executed him. It's that simple. Police, judge, jury, and executioner all in a couple of minutes. Not to mention a free game of Twister along the way. That is your tax dollar at work.

Old 12-18-2017, 06:22 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,083,749 times
And as it turns out, there were two psycho cops on this call. The cop that pumped 5 rounds into a terrified unarmed kid, and the cop that was literally screaming hysterically at the kid to follow the most ridiculous and confusing commands I've ever heard from a cop. Now apparently the cop that did the shooting was fired but the hysterical screaming cop is still on the job as far as I know. Scary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies