U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2017, 04:16 AM

31,758 posts, read 36,431,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Let' s see, Hillary being the Nominee through a stacked deck, Dems obstructing the government by not even bringing Bills up for a vote, Dems being silent when police officers are killed in the line of duty, Dems putting out half truths and even lies about their opposition in an attempt to gain political Power, and we will not go down the Moral road, any of that ring a bell? I am a Liberal, just off center, but make no mistake, the Democrats have their own issues and as such should deal with them. I was happy to see some of them stand up and do the right thing when it comes to the sex harassment issue, but there is a long way to go before they can call themselves honest and above board. Yes, I know the Republicans have many of the same issues, if you had not noticed I call them out on it, but the reality is both Parties have a Lot of work to do before they can claim any high ground. Is what it Is, clean your own house and then you can claim it, otherwise I will keep pointing out their failures, I am only concerned about ONE thing, the USA.
Great post Casper even though your Democrat friends will deny the truth. They would not have lost so many seats of power if the people were happy with the party.

Old 12-09-2017, 04:37 AM

15,295 posts, read 5,143,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Newsflash: both parties are rotten to the core and always have been.
...............no argument.

Old 12-09-2017, 04:38 AM

11,503 posts, read 3,143,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
If this were the only concern of Trumpers, but it isn't. They hate everyone and everything that doesn't align with far-right sickness. This is a part of people who will knowingly vote for a sexual predator and not care.
I'm neither a Trump voter/supporter, nor a Republican, but look in a mirror. Pot meet kettle. Both the post above, and even more so your next reply to NNG, are full of hate.

Old 12-09-2017, 04:41 AM

11,503 posts, read 3,143,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Let' s see, Hillary being the Nominee through a stacked deck, Dems obstructing the government by not even bringing Bills up for a vote, Dems being silent when police officers are killed in the line of duty, Dems putting out half truths and even lies about their opposition in an attempt to gain political Power, and we will not go down the Moral road, any of that ring a bell? I am a Liberal, just off center, but make no mistake, the Democrats have their own issues and as such should deal with them. I was happy to see some of them stand up and do the right thing when it comes to the sex harassment issue, but there is a long way to go before they can call themselves honest and above board. Yes, I know the Republicans have many of the same issues, if you had not noticed I call them out on it, but the reality is both Parties have a Lot of work to do before they can claim any high ground. Is what it Is, clean your own house and then you can claim it, otherwise I will keep pointing out their failures, I am only concerned about ONE thing, the USA.
I agree with Rakin. Great post .

Old 12-09-2017, 04:45 AM

13,355 posts, read 7,345,524 times
Quote:
Mueller's investigation not "crumbling" in the least; in fact, it's gaining steam. Mueller is a Republican and is highly respected by both parties. The real problem here is that Republicans are dishonest and hypocritical and worshipful of party over country, to a mentally deranged degree. 16 hearings, and millions of dollars on Benghazi, and nada. Didn't hear you complain about that. Although your side seems positively obsessed with Hillary Clinton (really, they just hate women with power and can't let it go; hence, misogyny that saturates the GOP, which explains their sick support of sexual predators like Trump and Moore). But you're right that Trump and his policies are only strengthening Trump's base: they're like children. Daddy says he could shoot someone in the street and his children would still vote for him. He was insulting them, but--clueless as ever--they hung onto his coattails and proved him right. No matter how many women tell their horror stories about people like Trump and Moore, the Trumpers just tighten their clutch on Daddy, refuse any facts or news sources other than FOX, Breitbart, etc., and fall further and further down the rabbit hole. Nope, sorry, the "rot" and the stench come almost exclusively from the GOP. Ever since Reagan, this nation has been increasingly abandoned, and primarily by the GOP. Cut those taxes so corporations can "invest in America"! What they "invested" in was offshoring both money and jobs, cutting education, poisoning our lands and water, destroying small farmers, etc.--the list is endless. But you keep kissing Daddy's behind, okay?

And now, for our next GOP paranoia: Barack Obama is still controlling the party. Yeah, okay, whatever. Move to Roswell.

So. Much. Hate.

Old 12-09-2017, 05:26 AM

2,678 posts, read 1,038,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
I'm neither a Trump voter/supporter, nor a Republican, but look in a mirror. Pot meet kettle. Both the post above, and even more so your next reply to NNG, are full of hate.
Nope. Full of anger and sick to death of the horror show that the GOP and its clueless base is visiting on my nation.

Old 12-09-2017, 05:32 AM

21,622 posts, read 11,079,083 times
The establishment of the GOP is rotten to the core. President Trump is getting rid of the rot. The swamp creature are slimey.

Old 12-09-2017, 05:51 AM

2,010 posts, read 2,701,460 times
Quote:
Mueller's investigation is not "crumbling" in the least; in fact, it's gaining steam. Mueller is a Republican and is highly respected by both parties. The real problem here is that Republicans are dishonest and hypocritical and worshipful of party over country, to a mentally deranged degree. 16 hearings, and millions of dollars on Benghazi, and nada. Didn't hear you complain about that. Although your side seems positively obsessed with Hillary Clinton (really, they just hate women with power and can't let it go; hence, misogyny that saturates the GOP, which explains their sick support of sexual predators like Trump and Moore). But you're right that Trump and his policies are only strengthening Trump's base: they're like children. Daddy says he could shoot someone in the street and his children would still vote for him. He was insulting them, but--clueless as ever--they hung onto his coattails and proved him right. No matter how many women tell their horror stories about people like Trump and Moore, the Trumpers just tighten their clutch on Daddy, refuse any facts or news sources other than FOX, Breitbart, etc., and fall further and further down the rabbit hole. Nope, sorry, the "rot" and the stench come almost exclusively from the GOP. Ever since Reagan, this nation has been increasingly abandoned, and primarily by the GOP. Cut those taxes so corporations can "invest in America"! What they "invested" in was offshoring both money and jobs, cutting education, poisoning our lands and water, destroying small farmers, etc.--the list is endless. But you keep kissing Daddy's behind, okay?

And now, for our next GOP paranoia: Barack Obama is still controlling the party. Yeah, okay, whatever. Move to Roswell.
Where do you get this nonsense from? The same spin you're using here against conservatives can be swung back 10 times harder at the Hillary Clinton sycophants.

It seems like the majority of the sexual predators recently outed have been darlings of the sanctimonious liberal machine. Franken, Conyers, Matt Lauer, etc. Trump bragged about sexual contact and atmosphere in the show business industry, which we all know is even more pervasive than the liberal media was ever admitting. And Trump called a beauty pageant woman fat. That is not the same as rape or sexual assault.

No one is calling Trump "Daddy" (except his kids). One of the clear benefits of having an outsider like Trump in the White House is that finally there is better scrutiny from the American voters and media of our politicians. That was not happening under Obama. Obama could do no wrong, because of course no one dares criticize the man. He is the one liberals put on the pedestal. No one has put Trump on a pedestal. The liberal derangement syndrome continues to be fueled by Soros and his team.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies