Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2018, 10:28 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times

Advertisements

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/rf/im...edy-Estate.jpg

Joe Kennedy, the wealthy heir to the Kennedy Dynasty who held the ridiculous rebuttal speech after the Great speech of President Trump after the SOTU on Tuesday lives in this Huge Mansion surrounded by high concrete walls.

BUT Joe had to say that it is inhuman to have a wall around the country and we need to let anyone in. Hey Joe, start letting illegals and others into your yard and get rid of your concrete wall!

What a spoiled brat!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2018, 10:30 AM

21,097 posts, read 19,694,480 times
That’s a BEAUTIFUL HUUUUUUGE wall!

Old 02-01-2018, 10:34 AM

12,031 posts, read 6,561,999 times
Dems --- hey, if walls don't work.....

It would be great to have a photo montage of all the dem politicians and Hollywood celebrities with their walled off estates.

Old 02-01-2018, 10:35 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Mr. Kennedy take down that wall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-01-2018, 10:36 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,583,387 times
Small detail: That wall is easily scaled.

The big threat is from the local police who will buy you under the jail for disturbing their elite residents.

Old 02-01-2018, 10:37 AM

2,497 posts, read 3,403,014 times
That's *CLASSIC*! Thank you for posting that picture.
The list of delusional and hypocritical liberal politicians and prominent news/celebrity puppets gets longer and longer. The Democratic Party continues to be quite obtuse about understanding why people are not supporting their agenda of favoring non-citizens over United States voters.

Old 02-01-2018, 10:38 AM

27,549 posts, read 28,630,498 times
I bet he thinks that's just a "normal" house like everybody lives in. lol.

Old 02-01-2018, 10:38 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/rf/im...edy-Estate.jpg

Joe Kennedy, the wealthy heir to the Kennedy Dynasty who held the ridiculous rebuttal speech after the Great speech of President Trump after the SOTU on Tuesday lives in this Huge Mansion surrounded by high concrete walls.

BUT Joe had to say that it is inhuman to have a wall around the country and we need to let anyone in. Hey Joe, start letting illegals and others into your yard and get rid of your concrete wall!

What a spoiled brat!

Yet, you were for getting rid of the estate tax, which would ensure that the Kennedys, Soros, etc., keep handling down wealth from generation to generation.

Here is the link:

The False Argument for Family Farms - Death Tax[/SIZE]

[Here is your quote:

I hear you. I guess you have no money or not much money and don't care if others pay death which is actually tax over money that was already taxed or subject to tax during the persons life.

In Europe we have death tax and it is horrible. We even have to pay over there over the part of a property you inherit EVEN if you don't get one penny until the house is sold! We had that happen ourselves and that's shocking!"

I had not known you are from Europe. Are you legal, if here in the USA?

Old 02-01-2018, 10:39 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
The Dems new housing model is :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ijm8p2Zlrs

Old 02-01-2018, 01:38 PM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Yet, you were for getting rid of the estate tax, which would ensure that the Kennedys, Soros, etc., keep handling down wealth from generation to generation.

Here is the link:

The False Argument for Family Farms - Death Tax[/SIZE]

[Here is your quote:

I hear you. I guess you have no money or not much money and don't care if others pay death which is actually tax over money that was already taxed or subject to tax during the persons life.

In Europe we have death tax and it is horrible. We even have to pay over there over the part of a property you inherit EVEN if you don't get one penny until the house is sold! We had that happen ourselves and that's shocking!"

I had not known you are from Europe. Are you legal, if here in the USA?

I already paid death tax for family that have passed away and will pay again! Sadly!

Yes I entered legally and I'm proud of how we managed to deal with adversities and at times with the stress of legal immigration and issues. Once we had to wait longer abroad as one of the I-94 cards was not found as in lost by the airline as at the time you had to give them when leaving the country.
We needed to proof that we were all abroad () before our new visa extension was granted.

Btw my in law might be registered as an illegal as she got sick while coming here for a visit of 1 month. She was transported back from Hospice in Florida to Europe after a doctor came over here to accompany her back. She passed away within 10 days of her arrival back.

However when we went there for the funeral, we received her personal belongings from the Hospital and noticed her I-94 card was still in her passport and not given to the airline upon leaving the Country as we had instructed the doctor traveling with her.

We called USCIS and they told us we didn't need to do anything but since they never asked for her name she may be counted toward the people that overstayed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies