Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2017, 09:31 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,001,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Are you saying to blame all victims of sexual assault and molestation if they were too scared to come out until they felt more comfortable. Trump's the victim here?
Well, no. In the mind of the far-right, it's OK when they come forward years later to throw charges at non-Republicans, but as soon as they cross the partisan line and level accusations against "saints" like Trump, than all of a sudden "it's all BS," or so we're to believe.

Anyone who's being intellectually honest knows Trump is a sexual predator. A casual review of the man's life story makes it glaring clear he's an immature animal with no self-control or respect for anyone but himself - everyone else is to be used and discarded. 2 years ago, before Trump ran, he was considered by everyone a slimy, immature, untrustworthy little man who embodied the worst of spoiled rich kid syndrome and white-collar sleazeballs who are never held accountable for their actions. These right-wing partisan tools who come to his defense now wouldn't have allowed their daughters or wives to spend 5 minutes alone with him 2 years ago - but slap an "R" after his name on the ballot, and suddenly Trump can do no wrong. The partisan idiocy from the far right is so obvious and disgusting, particularly since Trump's list of sexual predation goes back many, many years before he ran for office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2017, 09:33 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,456,708 times
In 1998 Trump defended Clinton and blamed his lawyers- said Bill should have taken the 5th.

He called Paula Jone's a loser and referred to Clinton's accusers as terrible and a really unattractive group.

A 'really unattractive group.' Trump wasn't always so fond of Bill Clinton's accusers - LA Times

Then he brought " the terrible, unattractive losers" to a debate to give Hillary the stink eye.

Reality TV does not get any better than this.

Old 12-09-2017, 10:05 AM

26,180 posts, read 14,797,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
In 1998 Trump defended Clinton and blamed his lawyers- said Bill should have taken the 5th.

He called Paula Jone's a loser and referred to Clinton's accusers as terrible and a really unattractive group.

A 'really unattractive group.' Trump wasn't always so fond of Bill Clinton's accusers - LA Times

Then he brought " the terrible, unattractive losers" to a debate to give Hillary the stink eye.

Reality TV does not get any better than this.
Hence why the election didn't hinge on respect for women and victims. Trump=Hillary

Hillary called Bill's victims "bimbos" having "bimbo eruptions." Hillary smeared and help smear the character of Bill's victims. A woman says she was raped by Bill Clinton? Well you never know what you will get when you drag a $100 bill through a trailer park, HA HA HA the Clinton's are hilarious and care so much on this issue.....because when not referring to the victims that she helped create she said every woman has a right to be heard and believed......what a heartless hypocrite.

Old 12-09-2017, 10:40 AM

77,772 posts, read 104,151,035 times
if true, it is not acceptable you are right, but how many of these stories are blown out of proportion or just plain lies?

Old 12-09-2017, 11:06 AM

18,750 posts, read 11,714,504 times
Okay we have to be fair here. It was a lunch date, Trump tried to kiss her after the date. She was not upset but she was upset that Trump didn't believe the O'Reilly allegations. Rumor has it that Trump and O'Reilly have been friends for a long time. If your friend was in trouble, who would you stand next to/ A friend or a one time date? No brainer. Trump didn't do anything that a whole ton of American men haven't done at the end of a first date. I personally don't see this a news worthy. However, what disturbs me more is Trump saying that the Access Hollywood p.... tape is now fake after admitting that he was wrong and apologized. Even more disturbing is the idiot factor that believes the p tape is fake.

MSM can try to make a mountain out of a mole hill but it doesn't help. Credibility an honesty build trust not lies. This is one time that I can side with Trump. Don't fall off of your chairs. Most of you know how I feel about Trump, but fair is fair and right is right.

Old 12-09-2017, 02:57 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,657,363 times
Trump's New Clothes

"A vain emperor who cares about nothing except wearing and displaying clothes hires weavers who promise him they will make him the best suit of clothes. The weavers are con-men who convince the emperor they are using a fine fabric invisible to anyone who is either unfit for his position or "hopelessly stupid". The emperor's ministers cannot see the clothes themselves, but pretend that they can for fear of appearing unfit for their positions, and the emperor does the same. Finally, the weavers report that the suit is finished, they mime dressing him, and the emperor marches in procession before his subjects. The townsfolk uncomfortably go along with the pretense, not wanting to appear unfit for their positions or stupid. Then, a child in the crowd, too young to understand the desirability of keeping up the pretense, blurts out that the emperor is wearing nothing at all, and the cry is taken up by others. The emperor realizes the assertion is true but continues the procession." Wikipedia

Old 12-09-2017, 03:05 PM

14,462 posts, read 11,206,033 times
She was OK with it, why aren't you?

Old 12-09-2017, 03:09 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,576,683 times
And the set up begins and the followers will follow the lead.

There will be more... and the majority of men acting holier than thou really shouldn't be. And how about the music you listen to, Big Pimpkin (Jay-Z) etc.. it's no damn wonder but people spend the money to buy their music. Geez, Hillary even had Jay Z

Pimpkin (Jay-Z)
You know I th*g 'em, f*ck 'em, love 'em, leave 'em
Cause I don't f*ckin' need 'em

Take 'em out the hood, keep 'em lookin' good
But I don't ****in' feed 'em
First time they fuss I'm breezin'
Talkin' about, "What's the reasons?"
I'm a pimp in every sense of the word
*****, better trust and believe 'em
In the cut where I keep 'em
'Til I need a nut, 'til I need to beat the guts
Then it's "beep beep" and I'm pickin' them up
Let 'em play with the dick in the truck
Many chicks wanna put *****'s fists in cuffs
Divorce him and split his bucks
Just because you got good head
I'ma break bread, so you can be livin' it up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies