U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2017, 03:03 PM

26,229 posts, read 8,923,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
No wonder online shopping is getting so popular.

It's a war out there!
People are taking serious the phrase " Shop Until You Drop".

Old 12-09-2017, 03:07 PM

21,365 posts, read 14,269,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Those are quality establishments, with genuine people. Unlike people who shop at Whole Foods, who do so to virtue signal and generally put on a show for others about how tolerant and environmentally friendly they are.

Gotta figure that a huge portion of a typical leftist's day is spent posturing for other liberals. It's like a high school clique for adults.
Yea, that's all true.

All I can say is if being around people who care for their health bothers you, stick to Cracker Barrel. And don't forget the extra gravy.

Old 12-09-2017, 03:12 PM

21,365 posts, read 14,269,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Suburuís are great cars. I actually like the commercial with the puppy which becomes an old dog before the guy gets a new car.
Subaru's have a great engine in 'em (boxer engine) and they are all wheel drive. Plus their reliability is off the charts. They also have, subjectively speaking, the most loyal ownership group of any make of automobile. Just look at the ratings they get from their owners, it's usually #1 amongst owners of all makes.

I thought about buying one but they still haven't got that styling that I like. Besides, I'm partial to VW's. Love VW's.

Old 12-09-2017, 03:23 PM

4,287 posts, read 1,339,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I don't think you know many real conservatives. I DO NOT know any real conservatives buy their food at the gas station, nor do I know many obese REAL conservatives.
I've been known to buy food at a gas station, and I'm a skinny liberal.

Old 12-09-2017, 03:34 PM

22,087 posts, read 9,380,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
I've been known to buy food at a gas station, and I'm a skinny liberal.
Ah but you can't get your 'specialty potato chips' there.

Old 12-09-2017, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
The OP wants to be the guard at the CAMP when they send unknowns there and he decides who is LEFT - and they have to go one side, while RIGHTIES get to go to the other.

Sounds like the old heaven and hell concept to me. Or selection at the CC's in WWII.

There are some people who are either too old or too senseless to post on these boards.

Repeat after me - "every individual is different".

Besides the entertainment value, consider the story itself. If the person would have had a MAGA hat on, that would have been many times as LOUD (visually speaking) as an Obama sticker.

Even in terms of the basics - Obama has 200% the approval rating of Trump, so it would seem less likely you'd offend anyone.
I agree, especially those who have no idea what satire is and get their thong in a twist over it

Old 12-09-2017, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Ah but you can't get your 'specialty potato chips' there.
Well, they have them but you don't wanna eat them.

Old 12-09-2017, 03:42 PM

7,151 posts, read 2,871,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I was in Whole Foods last night wearing my MAGA hat and some poor old lady told me to get in the other line since I was a deplorable. Probably the same lady who was so rude to you.

Us conservatives just don't get any respect.
Well, when you wear stupidity in hat form, people are apt to judge. (Overt rudeness isn’t always right, though.)

Old 12-09-2017, 03:45 PM

7,151 posts, read 2,871,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionInOcala View Post
Did she also pay with another person's EBT card, shout "white people must die" as she exited the store, then hop into a luxury SUV that was illegally parked in the handicap space with a gun-wielding transgender dwarf and her three illegal alien rapist friends named Juan, Dat-Juan, and Otha-Juan?
OMG, hahahahaha!

Old 12-09-2017, 03:48 PM

613 posts, read 270,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
I had to run into Whole Foods last night (don't judge, I usually try to go somewhere less pretentious) for a specialty potato chip. When I went to get in line to checkout, a woman wearing an Obama sticker was about to checkout at the same time, but I had gotten there first. Trying to be nice, I pointed her to the empty lane next to me by saying "I think she's open," as the cashier was a woman.

The customer wearing the Obama sticker looked at me with great indignation and said, "How date you assume somebody's gender without asking. You're so typical of white male privilege!" She then stormed off to another lane.

Folks, that's what the entire Left wants. We can't even feel comfortable having a normal conversation and trying to my nice. I'm lucky I got off with merely a warning, and didn't get accused of sexual harassment.
Oh no! Snowflake alert!

At least you're not like the so-called president, who melts down on media coverage he doesn't like or is obsessed with ratings, his poor fragile ego !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies