Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2017, 09:56 AM

2,951 posts, read 2,516,374 times

Advertisements

Pants on fire!

Old 12-09-2017, 09:58 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,161,497 times
OP needs to be with his or her own type and go to Cracker Barrel and Waffle House.

Old 12-09-2017, 09:58 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,106,572 times

Old 12-09-2017, 09:59 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
I was in Whole Foods last night wearing my MAGA hat and some poor old lady told me to get in the other line since I was a deplorable. Probably the same lady who was so rude to you.

Us conservatives just don't get any respect.

Old 12-09-2017, 09:59 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I saw a new Suburu with an Obama ‘12 sticker not long ago. Probably a 2016 Suburu. That is the mentality we are talking about here.
A lot of people would put up Reagan stickers on their new cars if they could get them. I don't see that as particularly disturbing.

I am looking for a Teddy Roosevelt bumper sticker, preferably with a bull moose on it.

Anyone knows where I can find one, let me know ...

Old 12-09-2017, 10:00 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
I had to run into Whole Foods last night (don't judge, I usually try to go somewhere less pretentious) for a specialty potato chip. When I went to get in line to checkout, a woman wearing an Obama sticker was about to checkout at the same time, but I had gotten there first. Trying to be nice, I pointed her to the empty lane next to me by saying "I think she's open," as the cashier was a woman.

The customer wearing the Obama sticker looked at me with great indignation and said, "How date you assume somebody's gender without asking. You're so typical of white male privilege!" She then stormed off to another lane.

Folks, that's what the entire Left wants. We can't even feel comfortable having a normal conversation and trying to my nice. I'm lucky I got off with merely a warning, and didn't get accused of sexual harassment.
Cool story bro. Have you recovered yet?

Old 12-09-2017, 10:00 AM

23,529 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Quote:
I had to run into Whole Foods last night (don't judge, I usually try to go somewhere less pretentious) for a specialty potato chip. When I went to get in line to checkout, a woman wearing an Obama sticker was about to checkout at the same time, but I had gotten there first. Trying to be nice, I pointed her to the empty lane next to me by saying "I think she's open," as the cashier was a woman.

The customer wearing the Obama sticker looked at me with great indignation and said, "How date you assume somebody's gender without asking. You're so typical of white male privilege!" She then stormed off to another lane.

Folks, that's what the entire Left wants. We can't even feel comfortable having a normal conversation and trying to my nice. I'm lucky I got off with merely a warning, and didn't get accused of sexual harassment.
Corey Booker saved Newark with Whole Foods and won a senate seat!
Not sure which aisle he shopped.

Old 12-09-2017, 10:04 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
OP needs to be with his or her own type and go to Cracker Barrel and Waffle House.
Nothing like going to the gun range then lunch at Cracker Barrel to make a man feel like a man.

Old 12-09-2017, 10:11 AM

6,005 posts, read 4,784,668 times
Quote:

Did you get a steak to go with your specialty potato chips? I hear they're tough, though. Probably because they're made of BULL.

Old 12-09-2017, 10:12 AM

3,565 posts, read 1,920,365 times
Quote:
I had to run into Whole Foods last night (don't judge, I usually try to go somewhere less pretentious) for a specialty potato chip.
Bull**** meter = 1%

Quote:
When I went to get in line to checkout, a woman wearing an Obama sticker was about to checkout at the same time
Bull**** meter = 50%

Quote:
, but I had gotten there first.
Bull**** meter = 10%

Quote:
Trying to be nice,
Bull**** meter = 50%

Quote:
I pointed her to the empty lane next to me by saying "I think she's open," as the cashier was a woman.

The customer wearing the Obama sticker looked at me with great indignation and said, "How date [sic] you assume somebody's gender without asking.
Bull**** meter = 75%

That someone made some, more reasonable, comment about assuming someone's gender
Bull**** meter = 50%

Quote:
You're so typical of white male privilege!" She then stormed off to another lane.
Bull**** meter = 99.99%

Quote:
Folks, that's what the entire Left wants.
Bull**** meter = 100%

Last edited by CBeisbol; 12-09-2017 at 10:29 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies