Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2017, 10:17 AM

11,119 posts, read 5,562,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowmike View Post
He's certainly not my President in that unlike him, I respect the office of the President and he does not deserve my respect. The guy is evil and I hope that he is assassinated, something of which I have never felt with any President in the past regardless of their position in the issues.

The Secret Service is faced with an unprecedented challenge, to prevent that from happening. I don't envy them for the hectic existence they must have, in this job. To put their personal feelings aside and their own lives on the line, requires a level of professionalism not known elsewhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2017, 10:23 AM

11,318 posts, read 16,634,674 times
Quote:
He's certainly not my President in that unlike him, I respect the office of the President and he does not deserve my respect. The guy is evil and I hope that he is assassinated, something of which I have never felt with any President in the past regardless of their position in the issues.
Guess you re-annnounced your US citizenship.

Hey...I wasn't a fan of Obama, but he was still my President and would NEVER wish he would be assassinated.

Old 12-10-2017, 10:23 AM

957 posts, read 756,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Hopefully someone has just reported you to the FBI --- YOU CAN NOT THREATEN A PRESIDENT.

And your post shows a lot more about you than it does about Trump.
Read it again. I did not threaten the SOB. Hoping is not threatening, it's simply expressing a thought after seeing the damage he's doing to the country, and I will never come in contact with him. The way he views our Justice Dept, it would be more likely someone within the Dept would put a hit on the so called President.

Old 12-10-2017, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Read it again. I did not threaten the SOB. Hoping is not threatening, it's simply expressing a thought after seeing the damage he's doing to the country, and I will never come in contact with him. The way he views our Justice Dept, it would be more likely someone within the Dept would put a hit on the so called President.
Knock knock...who's there....The FBI

Old 12-10-2017, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Guess you re-annnounced your US citizenship.

Hey...I wasn't a fan of Obama, but he was still my President and would NEVER wish he would be assassinated.
President Obama wasn't a disgrace to the nation. Oh, and there were those who wished he were assassinated and some even expressed it.

Old 12-10-2017, 10:30 AM

Quote:
President Obama wasn't a disgrace to the nation. Oh, and there were those who wished he were assassinated and some even expressed it.
Perception is reality. To me Obama was a disgrace, but I still wouldn't wish him harm.

Old 12-10-2017, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
The Secret Service is faced with an unprecedented challenge, to prevent that from happening. I don't envy them for the hectic existence they must have, in this job. To put their personal feelings aside and their own lives on the line, requires a level of professionalism not known elsewhere.
Trump evidently doesn't share your feelings.

As the F.B.I.’s Russia investigation draws closer to him, President Trump on Sunday unleashed an extraordinary assault on the nation’s premier law enforcement agency, calling it a biased institution whose reputation for fairness was “in tatters.”In a series of early-morning tweets, Mr. Trump said the F.B.I.’s standing was now the “worst in history.” The attack was one of the harshest in a generation on an independent agency that two days earlier had helped secure a guilty plea and a pledge of cooperation from the president’s first national security adviser.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/03/u...i-tatters.html

Old 12-10-2017, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Perception is reality. To me Obama was a disgrace, but I still wouldn't wish him harm.
And how many were indicted under the Obama administration? What's trump's term so far, 10 months and 2 indictments and 2 guilty pleas so far with more on the horizon.

Old 12-10-2017, 10:55 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,076,341 times
Quote:

Liberals are such nice people

Old 12-10-2017, 10:56 AM

50,155 posts, read 46,811,218 times
Quote:
Oh please. Obama was doing everything he could to turn our Country over to foreigners and they didn't even need to fire a shot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies