U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did anyone really NOT expect Republicans to try to stop the Russia Investigation?
Of course I expected them to interfere! 51 75.00%
No,I expected them to allow the invetigation to be completed. 17 25.00%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2017, 04:30 PM

5,517 posts, read 5,105,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
To my knowledge, Trump has made no indication that he is about to fire Mueller. But Democrats creating "rumors on the Hill" and the recent leaks about Mueller's legal team bias suggest damage control. I suspect major news will break in the next week regarding Mueller and/or his legal team.
I think you and I were the only ones to read the article. This thread is based off of nothing but gossip, it's nothing but the National Enquirer of threads.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2017, 04:32 PM

30,194 posts, read 16,560,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
Obama fired Flynn. Warned trump not to hire him. Trump hired him. Yates warned him against hiring him. Fired Yates instead.

Get your stuff straight.
Oh, yeah ...good old Sally Yates, fired for refusing to obey the orders of her boss.

Old 12-16-2017, 04:34 PM

5,517 posts, read 5,105,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Ken Starr investigated Bill clinton for 6 years! over that time all he got on clinton was a lie about an affair...

Ken Starr was supposed to investigate Whitewater, but he used that to move sideways, up, down , left , right on and off for 6 years

6 years.

Now tell me Chicago, should Republican POTUS get special protections not afforded to Democratic ones. ..????[/b]
Seriously? You can type that with a straight face after having watched the FBI protect Hillary?

Old 12-16-2017, 04:35 PM

2,667 posts, read 972,061 times
More likely we’ll see new special counsel to investigate Mueller’s investigation

Old 12-16-2017, 04:36 PM

30,194 posts, read 16,560,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
True facts don't matter to Trump supporters. To them, the truth is whatever they want it to be and it is not to be questioned.
Well, aren't you a fine one to talk about "facts don't matter." You wouldn't know facts if they slapped you in the face. I'll bet you think this "investigation" is entirely legitimate and on the "up and up!"

Old 12-16-2017, 04:37 PM

14,500 posts, read 22,337,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
We may be gettting ready for an instant replay of Nixon and Watergate. The question is, why would Trump fire Mueller if he's innocent and this investigation is his best chance of being exonerated by the evidence? Firing Mueller would seem to be the stupidest thing he could possibly do, since it would look like he's trying to cover something up.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-cou...?.tsrc=fauxdal
Mueller shouldn't be fired. He should be sent straight to jail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I know, I know. Facts are whatever Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are spewing. They are not to be questioned.
Before you go trashing Hannity, take a good look at the quality of guests on his shows radio and tv.

Quote:
me too. Collusion is easy to do, but very hard to prove without hard evidence.

I believe Trump did seek the aid of Putin to win.

and that ultimately we will need to rewrite many of our laws to protect the nation from the next "Trump"
I'll say it again, one more time... Trump is the only one who did not collude with Russia.

I'll tell you what happened. Hillary lost before she started. I'll tell you what else happened. Trump happened.

Hillary, the dnc, Obama Administration, fbi etc. may not pay for their crimes but they will pay the piper one way or another.

Last edited by McGowdog; 12-16-2017 at 05:05 PM..

Old 12-16-2017, 04:38 PM

29,699 posts, read 16,462,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Is it the same Adam Schiff that was in and out of the committee room leaking to CNN when Don Jr. was testifying ?

He has more face time on TV than the NBC Peacock. Is he still moonlighting as a congressman ?
Leaking what?

You are allowed to tell what a person refuses to testify to.

Old 12-16-2017, 04:38 PM

9,902 posts, read 3,247,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
the only "crimes" found so far are process crimes, like lying to the FBI. mueller is trying to turn those into something he can hang on trump.

however there is REAL evidence of crimes being committed being found, by the mueller investigation team. more and more of them are being found to committing a conspiracy to change the results of the election, but the IG will deal with that.
BULL try reading the charges, there are 4 people charged 2 have made a deal 2 have not. There are lots of charges for very real crimes.

and there are lots more to come. This investigation has only STARTED.

Old 12-16-2017, 04:40 PM

2,667 posts, read 972,061 times
Quote:
BULL try reading the charges, there are 4 people charged 2 have made a deal 2 have not. There are lots of charges for very real crimes.

and there are lots more to come. This investigation has only STARTED.
Honestly I don’t even think they’ll get Trump on collusion. More likely that he laundered money for Russian oligarchs, and that’s what Trump is so desperate to suppress.

Old 12-16-2017, 04:46 PM

6,428 posts, read 2,733,516 times
It just amazes me how so many Trumpists are so willing to sell the USA down the tubes and for who? A con man and huckster.

What a pathetic lot.

Manafort and Gates have been indicted and Flynn and Papadopolous have pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

If Mueller Is fired and Pubs acquiesce to the firing, it would be be clear that the Country is run by the spineless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or