U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2017, 01:03 PM

14,625 posts, read 12,128,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Tell me when FOX ever said a word against trump???
I watch a lot of different news networks and Fox is the best as far as trying to be unbiased. They constantly do a bit of Trump bashing when its called for. Of course, Fox leans towards the right, but dont say they dont criticize Trump, because they do. Watch it sometimes and you'll know.

CNN has to be the worst; its Trump bashing 24/7 nonstop whining ad nauseam. Its like watching a bad soap opera (fake crocodile tears) combined with watching a train wreck at the same time, LOL. i wouldn't go as far as calling them totally fake, but they do twist and cherry pick the news to fit their whining agenda.

I hate when people b**** and complain. I hate when Trump does it, and I especially hate when news networks do it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2017, 01:27 PM

406 posts, read 135,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Funny how all of Trump's lies are never called out by the far-right. It's almost like they are a bunch of partisan hacks.
Trump might be naive and even careless with his words at times, whereas the MSM is the dark overlord of everything insidious and rotten in our news outlets.

Old 12-11-2017, 01:29 PM

44,344 posts, read 17,721,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
The week ending 12/9/2017 is one the media would rather forget.

* A reporter for The Washington Post reported that the venue for Trump's Pensacola speech was mostly empty. Of course he did it in a tweet. That's ironic because the media complains constantly about Trump's tweets.
When called out, the reporter, who had already lost one job for faulty reporting, took it down.

* A reporter was suspended after he reported that Trump had directed Michael Flynn to contact the Russians. Oops. Bad reporting. And several other sites copied the report, saying they had "confirmed the report". Yeah. With each other!

* CNN reported that the Trump campaign had been tipped off about hacked DNC emails. Turned out the Trump campaign was fed information AFTER it was already made available to anyone who wanted it. No one was suspended.

There will be more mistakes this week, too, I am sure. As usual, Trump makes them all look like donkeys when he reports directly to the people via Twitter.

Thank God for Twitter. Without it the media would be able to run America the way they want.
That on the heels of the Matt Lauer debacle who was the highest paid MSM anchor on TV.

And then the Brian Ross thing.

Old 12-11-2017, 01:30 PM

2,389 posts, read 1,692,125 times
CNN had to retract another bit of there Fake news today.

CNN Walks Back Sessions-Russia Bombshell | The Daily Caller

RR

Old 12-11-2017, 01:31 PM

12,250 posts, read 8,038,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrat View Post
CNN had to retract another bit of there Fake news today.

CNN Walks Back Sessions-Russia Bombshell | The Daily Caller

RR
So you posted it here and then started a thread on it? Brilliant!

Old 12-11-2017, 01:40 PM

2,389 posts, read 1,692,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
So you posted it here and then started a thread on it? Brilliant!
Actually I started the thread then posted it here, I enjoy getting factual news out to people unlike FNN.

Yes I am brilliant, thank you!

RR

Old 12-11-2017, 05:40 PM

39,126 posts, read 20,259,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
You realize that's an opinion not a fact.
It is well known that the media is anti trump so I can't believe them.

Old 12-11-2017, 08:11 PM

35,113 posts, read 10,375,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
The week ending 12/9/2017 is one the media would rather forget.

* A reporter for The Washington Post reported that the venue for Trump's Pensacola speech was mostly empty. Of course he did it in a tweet. That's ironic because the media complains constantly about Trump's tweets.
When called out, the reporter, who had already lost one job for faulty reporting, took it down.

* A reporter was suspended after he reported that Trump had directed Michael Flynn to contact the Russians. Oops. Bad reporting. And several other sites copied the report, saying they had "confirmed the report". Yeah. With each other!

* CNN reported that the Trump campaign had been tipped off about hacked DNC emails. Turned out the Trump campaign was fed information AFTER it was already made available to anyone who wanted it. No one was suspended.

There will be more mistakes this week, too, I am sure. As usual, Trump makes them all look like donkeys when he reports directly to the people via Twitter.

Thank God for Twitter. Without it the media would be able to run America the way they want.

Yup.

CNN, WaPo, ABC...even Bloomberg News can't get it right.

So, yes, let the tweets continue.

Old 12-13-2017, 02:59 PM

26,529 posts, read 24,962,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
That's because 95% of the media is slanted against Trump. Now they are even making stuff up. How do explain that? I'll tell you, the media has a Progressive/Democrat agenda.
Most journalists do lean toward the left. That's true. But most of them do a very good job of reporting facts. The bias is not as extreme as you might think. I would suggest taking a look at this site and their ratings of nearly every news source on the market:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/

I feel a little sorry for people who are so convinced that 95% of the news media isn't reporting the truth. You've been brainwashed, and you're behaving as if you belong to a cult.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or