Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2017, 07:30 PM

3,251 posts, read 2,553,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
Warren calls Gillibrand a **** and Trump's tweet will come back to haunt him? What a bizarro world we are living. The more I see the left melt down the more I realize how wack-a-do they are. They have no business in power in this country. They are not capable of checks and balances. They are the party of crazy and anarchy. In the 16 years of President Clinton and President Obama, the Republicans weren't perfect but they did not resort to this type of craziness that today's Democratic party has become. Even when Starr went after Clinton unjustly the Republicans weren't unhinged like the Left is today. The Republicans worked with Clinton. The Republicans tried in vain to work with Obama and were shut out of the legislative process or shouted down. Trump has gone out of his way to work with Dems and their leadership doesn't show up for meetings or makes wacky demands about sanctuary cities and illegal alien rights coming before US citizens rights. Republicans want to lower taxes and ease regulations the left want's the exact opposite for more control. They had it for 8 years and it didn't work and has been rejected. yet, they still continue down the same path and act more belligerent, hostile and downright looney with the MSM right in lockstep with them and they will eat their own too. It's absolute madness. They all have to go.
I voted for Ron Paul, but I certainly did not see republicans "trying in vain" to work with Obama.

Lets not forget when the Tea Party started, it was right after Obama was elected. It was a reactionary movement that pushed republicans to becoming the "party of No".

I was on board for about a year until the evangelicals hitched it to their crazy theology.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2017, 07:35 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,009,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Gillibrand had no problem with the Clintons treatment of women, and that was admitted and proven. All Donald Trump did was say, "when you're a star, women will let you do anything. You can do anything."

Liberals believe the facts can be changed by opinions...they're delusional.

The only Russian Collusion was with Hillary, Obama and the Russian Dossier, so back to the fake accusations.
is the same tweet where he said he didn't even meet his accusers despite photos, professional relationships,etc. Trump is trump and what you gonna do you got to wait it out, but the lying for no reason and that can be so easily disproved that is a hard one to figure out.

Old 12-12-2017, 07:38 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,034,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesesteak Cravings View Post
I voted for Ron Paul, but I certainly did not see republicans "trying in vain" to work with Obama.

Lets not forget when the Tea Party started, it was right after Obama was elected. It was a reactionary movement that pushed republicans to becoming the "party of No".

I was on board for about a year until the evangelicals hitched it to their crazy theology.
People forget this. I like the Tea Party, too, for at most a year, since it started as a reaction to the Bail Outs that saved the banks at the expense of the taxpayers while the economy crashed and burned and the rich got in their lifeboats and sailed away with the loot. But it took only a year at most for the Tea Party to be turned from a group of angry citizens who wanted corporate accountability to a group of angry citizens spewing "religious" BS and demanding the right for big business to do whatever they want. The speed of the corruption was astounding, but you'll STILL run into people today who think the Tea Party is a "grassroots movement" who cares about them. That idea was dead by sometime in 2010.

Old 12-12-2017, 07:39 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
I wondered why feminists were so quick to interpret Trump's comment about Gillibrand as meaning she'd give sexual favors. Is that the rumor that's been out there? Did Bill Clinton demand 'favors' from her in exchange for his help?

Old 12-12-2017, 07:41 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I wondered why feminists were so quick to interpret Trump's comment about Gillibrand as meaning she'd give sexual favors. Is that the rumor that's been out there? Did Bill Clinton demand 'favors' from her in exchange for his help?
Maybe trump did since he thinks all women want him.........

Old 12-12-2017, 07:42 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
And Elizabeth Warren used the S-word and Democrats erupted in moral outrage. Over something Warren said, not Trump.

It would be funny if it wasn't so demented.
Maybe "s-lut" is Cherokee for "nice lady"?

Old 12-12-2017, 07:45 PM

6,617 posts, read 5,009,834 times
it seems to me that if people took the "locker room" interpretation of his tweet, it was kind of warranted, because you know who is an expert at "locker room" talk

Old 12-12-2017, 07:51 PM

57,286 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I think Trump has a slight history in that regard whether it's Megyn Kelly or his video tapped comments in Atlantic City. Very presidential.

Shouldn't he be more worried about North Korea than text messaging because he can't stand criticism. He is the president but acts like a teenage girl.

Old 12-12-2017, 10:07 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Everyone is revolted and disgusted by Trump.

He's shown what a boorish pig he is; and there are 16 women accusing him of sexual assault

USA Today's Editorial Board decimated him.

"...A president who'd all but call a senator a ***** is unfit to clean toilets in Obama's presidential library or to shine George W. Bush's shoes: Our view...

With his latest tweet, clearly implying that a United States senator would trade sexual favors for campaign cash, President Trump has shown he is not fit for office. Rock bottom is no impediment for a president who can always find room for a new low...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...tes/945947001/

Old 12-12-2017, 10:11 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
“Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump,” Trump wrote. “Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!”
He mainly destroyed his credibility as an adult with some class and personal dignity.

Oh wait, never mind...he destroyed that a long time ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies