Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2017, 04:34 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times

Advertisements

Sure -- why is it a big deal to stick your hand up a stranger's skirt because she is sitting next to you in a club? Or climb into bed uninvited with a woman you have a business relationship with? Trump is a pig. Get over it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2017, 04:40 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,822,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
https://www.chicksonright.com/2017/1...f-ray-charles/

"On Monday, Megyn Kelly had three Trump accusers on her show. One of them was a beauty pageant contestant who said that Trump…LOOKED AT HER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HE LOOKED AT HER. The other chick said Trump…ASKED FOR HER PHONE NUMBER OMG. And the other one is an older woman who claims Trump “assaulted” her on a flight."

And how convenient that he's supposed to have groped her in front of...Ray Charles.

Old 12-13-2017, 04:56 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,449,930 times
Megyn has shown how power corrupts absolutely. There was a time where I respected her stance. Now though she has gone off the rails with this particular group that is making allegations Years later. Without vetting she stands ready to cast stones. I genuinely feel for true victims of assaults and here lately I think it's ppl like myself that are having our right to properly access all sides before jumping on this mission to ruin a humans' character.

Old 12-13-2017, 05:01 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Megyn has shown how power corrupts absolutely. There was a time where I respected her stance. Now though she has gone off the rails with this particular group that is making allegations Years later. Without vetting she stands ready to cast stones. I genuinely feel for true victims of assaults and here lately I think it's ppl like myself that are having our right to properly access all sides before jumping on this mission to ruin a humans' character.
sounds to me you liked when she worked for the "Right" and now don't because she works for the "left".

me thought she was a paid shill for FOX and that she is now a paid shill for NBC...

Frankly the right wing gets upset over the smallest issues. any voice NOT ordered by lord Drudge and then passed out by the correct messengers gets attacked by the right wing.

Old 12-13-2017, 05:17 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Yesterday a man who looked very elegant and professional walked by me and said, "Nice hat!" I didn't know him. He was a perfect stranger. I was shocked. Anyone have Gloria Allred's number?
LOL, when men are out and about they better look down when passing a women or they might be accused. <sarcasm>

Old 12-13-2017, 05:20 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,449,930 times
Neither politically right or left. I'm rather a person who weighs out the facts before tossing dirt. Unsure What folks of political sides call em. I call it being adult.

Old 12-13-2017, 05:40 PM

2,294 posts, read 3,428,702 times
How many other beauty pageant contestants were in that room when he peeked in and why haven't they all come forward ?

another media storm in a teacup

Old 12-13-2017, 05:44 PM

35,691 posts, read 21,045,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Didn't one of them say she was humiliated because he came into her dressing room while she was NAKED UNDER HER ROBE?

I was naked under my sweater and jeans when I went to the supermarket earlier.
Ok throw your daughter out there at 16/18 yrs old with a light robe not expecting an old geezer looking her up n down in a female dressing area!

Old 12-13-2017, 05:55 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Alaska View Post
How many other beauty pageant contestants were in that room when he peeked in and why haven't they all come forward ?

another media storm in a teacup
Why do they need to? Trump bragged about it.

“I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said. “You know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.

“You know, the dresses. ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that...."

Old 12-13-2017, 06:08 PM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
so when faced with a successful women you feel the need to try to diminish her accomplishments by claiming she used sexual favors to advance... SHAME ON YOU PILGRIM. get out of the gutter.
Even though it is evident from the post before the one your replied to above, it doesn't appear that you are aware that Pilgrim is a woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies