Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2017, 07:50 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Accusations period. Franken's were confirmed, and admitted to. Why would he apologize, and then say he was resigning?
Ah, I see. So the fact that Trump absolutely refuses to acknowledge these many, many women who all tell similar stories about how he assaulted them means he should simply get a free pass? Only the men who come clean and attempt to do the right thing should be punished? You sound like a good little cultist, who knows his master will never, ever do the right thing so in your mind that means he's free and clear.

Old 12-15-2017, 07:55 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
you aren't going to get anywhere. Libs love words. actions don't mean anything. you can honk a boob so long as you solidly vote for a woman's right to choose.

you can grab a crotch so long as you stand up for equal pay.

you can drop trau and show your peen to an unsuspecting woman and still be a hero to the left so long as you stand up and proclaim yourself a feminist. (you also get to stick cigars up interns hoo-haa's)

you can kill a woman and to take a nap and still get elected to the senate 7 times so long as you are a champion for womans rights....

it stands to reason that claiming crotch grabbing while in a locker room while not being a feminist is vastly worse than actually assaulting a woman.
Perfect summation of the left's hypocrisy and double standards.

Old 12-15-2017, 08:00 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Ah, I see. So the fact that Trump absolutely refuses to acknowledge these many, many women who all tell similar stories about how he assaulted them means he should simply get a free pass? Only the men who come clean and attempt to do the right thing should be punished? You sound like a good little cultist, who knows his master will never, ever do the right thing so in your mind that means he's free and clear.
The left has played this gotcha/dirty smear game for far too long for anyone with a brain to take the eleventh hour smears seriously. Ted Stevens lost his Alaska Senate seat over the same type of dirty tricks and he was ultimately exonerated.

The accusations and Mueller investigation and all the other nonsense the left is throwing at Trump is the same old tired politics of personal destruction that the troglodytes on the left have perfected over the years.

The Democrats can't run on issues and policy, because their ideas simply don't work. It's a historical fact. So, we get smear campaigns from them. Which is understandable, it is all they have.

Old 12-15-2017, 08:33 AM

13,602 posts, read 4,926,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
The left has played this gotcha/dirty smear game for far too long for anyone with a brain to take the eleventh hour smears seriously. Ted Stevens lost his Alaska Senate seat over the same type of dirty tricks and he was ultimately exonerated.

The accusations and Mueller investigation and all the other nonsense the left is throwing at Trump is the same old tired politics of personal destruction that the troglodytes on the left have perfected over the years.

The Democrats can't run on issues and policy, because their ideas simply don't work. It's a historical fact. So, we get smear campaigns from them. Which is understandable, it is all they have.
Let's talk about Stevens first. After being convicted, he was called upon to step down by many, including Republicans Jim DeMint, Mitch O'Connell, John McCain and Sarah Palin. He was not exonerated; his convictions were vacated due to prosecutorial misconduct, so we'll never know if he was indeed guilty or not. The convictions were thrown out at the request of Eric Holder, a Democrat. Robert Mueller is a Republican, appointed to lead the FBI by George W Bush. So your assertion that charges against Stevens and Trump are the result of smear campaigns by the Left seems to be unfounded.

Now to the idea that Democratic policies don't work. Republican policies in the 80s culminated in a recession, which resulted in George Bush Sr being defeated for reelection. Bill Clinton, a Democrat, comes in and we had 8 years of peace and prosperity, including an actual budget surplus. The Republicans take back the Presidency, and we are treated to two major wars, a return to budget deficits and two huge recessions. Under Obama, we started what is now the 3rd longest economic expansion in US history, and essentially extricated ourselves from wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. It's a historical fact.

Not that Republicans are all bad. I actually have voted for several in my life. But now that the party has hitched its wagon to Trump's star, I doubt I would ever support the GOP again.

Old 12-15-2017, 09:09 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,524,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post

No he hasn't. You are lying.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/10/u...y-clinton.html

https://www.npr.org/2016/10/07/49708...ks-about-women

The ONLY way I can see you NOT being able to understand that's Trumps voice is that your truly daft.

"I moved on her like a b****," he said, "but I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then, all of a sudden, I see her — she's now got the big phony t*** and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Trumps words.

Then finally he says this:

In the video Trump released early Saturday morning, he said," Any one who knows me knows these words don't reflect who I am. I said it, I was wrong and I apologize."

But we know that he is that person & he's our president. Must make you proud to have him in office.

Old 12-15-2017, 10:22 AM

20,454 posts, read 12,373,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post

The ONLY way I can see you NOT being able to understand that's Trumps voice is that your truly daft.

"I moved on her like a b****," he said, "but I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then, all of a sudden, I see her — she's now got the big phony t*** and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Trumps words.

In the video Trump released early Saturday morning, he said," Any one who knows me knows these words don't reflect who I am. I said it, I was wrong and I apologize."

But we know that he is that person & he's our president. Must make you proud to have him in office.
yet you had no issue with Mr. Clinton. so please understand, all we hear when you talk is your hypocrisy. you aren't interesting. you aren't providing information that matters. you are just being a hypocrite and offering up false outrage.

you aren't outraged about Mr Trumps comments. You are outraged by Mr. Trump not being a progressive. You need to start being honest with yourself.

Old 12-15-2017, 10:39 AM

37,952 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
you aren't going to get anywhere. Libs love words. actions don't mean anything. you can honk a boob so long as you solidly vote for a woman's right to choose.

you can grab a crotch so long as you stand up for equal pay.

you can drop trau and show your peen to an unsuspecting woman and still be a hero to the left so long as you stand up and proclaim yourself a feminist. (you also get to stick cigars up interns hoo-haa's)

you can kill a woman and to take a nap and still get elected to the senate 7 times so long as you are a champion for womans rights....

it stands to reason that claiming crotch grabbing while in a locker room while not being a feminist is vastly worse than actually assaulting a woman.
What I don't get is how the left stands up for white women when they claim harm, without physical proof of who did it, going by their word only. Yet when a minority claims discrimination over words being written without physical proof of who did it, going by their word only, they have their doubts and want to see how it plays out.

Old 12-15-2017, 10:41 AM

14,480 posts, read 11,273,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post

Trumps words.

Do you know what "and they let me" means? Or are you daft

Old 12-15-2017, 10:50 AM

20,098 posts, read 8,998,912 times
so what's the story with this Congressman Ruben Kihuen from Nevada. Another woman has come forward today about sexual assault and Nancy Pelosi called for his ouster weeks ago. Should he resign? Don't hear a peep about him from the MSM. Why not? He sounds like the forgotten man.

Old 12-15-2017, 08:58 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,524,115 times
Quote:
yet you had no issue with Mr. Clinton. so please understand, all we hear when you talk is your hypocrisy. you aren't interesting. you aren't providing information that matters. you are just being a hypocrite and offering up false outrage.

you aren't outraged about Mr Trumps comments. You are outraged by Mr. Trump not being a progressive. You need to start being honest with yourself.

Who said I didn't have an issue with Clinton? Just so you know I dislike BOTH parties check out ANY of my posts. TRUMP is in office not Clinton not Hillary. I'm outraged because he got elected knowing that he's a sexist pig. And even more an embarrassment to this county. What Clinton did was wrong but I'd bet money that MOST presidents have an affair at some point. Doesn't matter what party their in either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies