Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2017, 05:22 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,212,614 times

Advertisements

Let them keep believing those sick thoughts. They can hide their heads in the sand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2017, 05:25 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,651,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
That's how many people see it. Pulling the race card has lost it's effect so instead of offering to do things that are good for the country they are now pulling the sexism card.
Roy Moore not going to Washington was good for the country, even most republican in Washington believe that as well.

Old 12-13-2017, 05:28 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,202,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Roy Moore not going to Washington was good for the country, even most republican in Washington believe that as well.
Apparently the Republicans in Washington aren't actually REAL Republicans. Unless they are passing giant tax cuts for the wealthy and/or taking health care away from people, that's apparently real enough.

Although I guess that means that Roy Moore would have become an unreal Republican if he got elected and went to Washington? And Bannon, he was in Washington but managed to stay a real Republican. Maybe the jury is still out on Trump though because he supported that establishment Republican loser Luther Strange before he supported that non-establishment Repubican loser Roy Moore.

Oy, my head hurts.

Old 12-13-2017, 05:43 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Apparently the Republicans in Washington aren't actually REAL Republicans. Unless they are passing giant tax cuts for the wealthy and/or taking health care away from people, that's apparently real enough.

Although I guess that means that Roy Moore would have become an unreal Republican if he got elected and went to Washington? And Bannon, he was in Washington but managed to stay a real Republican. Maybe the jury is still out on Trump though because he supported that establishment Republican loser Luther Strange before he supported that non-establishment Repubican loser Roy Moore.

Oy, my head hurts.
You Do know Who you are dealing with, Always a Plus in Life

Old 12-13-2017, 05:50 PM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Wow, you really believe that?
Yes, that's what happened....it will come out at some point.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:10 PM

6,379 posts, read 5,492,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yea, throw in some sexual assault charges, true or not, who knows...in the words or harry reid.....he did not win, did he....

He'll be gone in a year....back to repub....
Except that's not true. Jones' seat won't be up for a new election until 2020. Herpderp.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post

Oy, my head hurts.
Lol, you got my head hurting now.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:22 PM

10,454 posts, read 4,036,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Democrats lost over 1,000 seats under Obama | Fox News

Democrats are giddy with happiness over winning one Senate seat. Oh, and a couple months ago, they won two other lesser seats.

I share their happiness. I hope the trend of the American people rejecting them hand over fist for the last ten years, continues!

Keep up the good work, Demmies!
Americans have been rejecting them, it's why they want open borders, sanctuary cities, have to play the identity politics card, and have to promise freebees to win.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:56 PM

[quote=warhorse78;50393551]Americans have been rejecting them, it's why they want open borders, sanctuary cities, have to play the identity politics card, and have to promise freebees to win.[/QUOTE]

What are these free things? And both sides promise their voters something, it's not just the dems. Trump promised to bill this wall for free to the taxpayers, because Mexico is going to be paying for it. Omarosa was paid $180,000.00 a year to do nothing by the taxpayers, that's a freebie in my book. Did Doug Jones promised something free to the voters of Alabama?

Old 12-13-2017, 06:57 PM

4,843 posts, read 6,101,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Still haven't seen anything to back up your points.
You think the GOP is going to lose gay voters? Really?! We don't even have any.
Minorities - especially black - are already Dems. That's how Doug Jones won.

And I'm elderly. Older voters back Trump, and regardless of what you say we have not suffered at all. If you have a case, spit it out!

Healthcare was already taken away when Obama raised the premiums through the roof.

Nah. You're just pounding out talking points. You have no case to make.
Smh

The repeating pattern in American history of the parties going back and forth with majority control and by end or middle of president term they end going the other party dominating.

This happens because when a Party become dominate voters get tired of that party and their becomes a wave of support to the other.

When Bill was elected he had a democrat Majority in the congress and Senate, people said the Republican Party was over.

George Mitchell (D) being the Majoity leader

Tom Foley (D) Speaker of the House

Republican Wave Democrats start loosing.....

by the end of his term Newt Gingrich (R) and Dennis Hastert (R) became Speaker of the House

And Trent Lott (R) being the Majority leader

So when Bush enter he had a Republic Majority in the congress and Senate, people said the Democrat Party was over.

Trent Lott (R) being the Majority leader

And Tom Foley (D) Speaker of the House

Democrat Wave Republicans start losing,

by the end of his term Nancy Pelosi (D) became Speaker of the House

And Harry Reid (D) being the Majority leader
-------------------------

So when Obama enter he had a Democrat Majority in the congress and Senate, people said the Republican Party was over.

Nancy Pelosi (D) being Speaker of the House

And Harry Reid (D) being the Majority leader

Republican Wave Democrats start loosing.....

by the end of his term Paul Ryan (R) became speaker of the house

And Mitch McConnell (R) being the Majority leader
-------------------------------

So now as Trump enter he has a Republican Majority in the congress and Senate, people said the Democrat Party was over.

Paul Ryan (R) became speaker of the house

And Mitch McConnell (R) being the Majority leader

If History repeats itself the wave of support will start going to Democrats.

There is thing when media outlets over hype a party like it's at point of no return.

GOP R.I.P. 2009

Republicans in Distress: Is the Party Over? 2009

the republican party is dead 2010

Right now Media outlets are doing this to Democrats as if both parties haven't been in the situation before as if this isn't a repeating pattern as presidents enter.

------------------

Trump is not a popular president he beat another unpopular candidate Hilary which he lost the popular vote, in Which 4 states he won by less than 2% won had flip the entire Election.

If Trump 2016 would had actually went against a popular candidate like 2008 or even 2012 Obama Trump would had lost. Hilary being unpopular herself and having issues provide trump a path. 2020 creates a scenario where he most repeat that razor thin path to victory, In which he most keep those moderate votes in Midwest in which all the the polls in those state suggest he turning off, in which again would take much to flip back Democrat due the margin was small.

My pointing are Republicans pretending Trump is popular, and that he won by a large margin. And Not that he's in a politically vulnerable situation.

My advice to Republicans as a progressive keep pretending Trump/bannon/Moore stuff is popular,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies