Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2017, 02:20 PM

25,683 posts, read 18,770,132 times

Advertisements

And really, I don't see that pointing a loaded shotgun is any worse than torturing someone. Do you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2017, 02:22 PM

6,470 posts, read 4,065,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridapilot View Post
Oh great she only videotaped the torture, at least she cant videotape any more racist torturing for 4 years. This judge made sure of that, she cant use social media for 4 years. real justice lol

They just gave 15 years to some white bigot who put bacon in a mosque but you can take part in a racist hate crime and torture a white and videotape it on facebook and get probation!

https://twitter.com/search?q=chicago%20torture&src=typd
really? 15 years, probably wasn't in America unless he must have had a terrible lawyer, the Muslims I know can touch bacon, they just can't eat it, probably more to the story.

Old 12-17-2017, 02:27 PM

10,439 posts, read 4,029,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
This is what they must mean by blacks getting different punishments. Had the races been revered, they would have gotten 10 years.
I wonder what Colin Kaepernick would think about this?

Old 12-17-2017, 02:29 PM

6,470 posts, read 4,065,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
And really, I don't see that pointing a loaded shotgun is any worse than torturing someone. Do you?
The woman wasn't really involved with the torture again she videotaped it. If someone was told that they were the lookout for a robbery, the didn't know the robbers had guns and someone ends up dying should they get charged with murder? I know their is a debate over shared guilt, and while it makes me feel good when someone is charged for another's crime or in the case their friend got murdered while a robbery went down and they actually didn't do anything but got charged with it. Morally I disagree that that should be part of the law, shared guilt to me is stupid as you can justify a lot of things.

Old 12-17-2017, 02:32 PM

10,439 posts, read 4,029,415 times
Quote:
It was a black judge, but he did ban the torturer from using facebook for 4 years, no live streaming hate crimes and torture for 4 years

The media has done a fantastic job of covering this verdict, if it werent for a twitter feed from a friend in Chicago I would never have heard of the verdict. The media has become worthless for finding out anything, its all celebrities in hollywood and whatever anti trump story they can find
Oh, but then after those 4 years are up, she can go ahead and kidnap another disabled white guy and torture him for all to see?

I seen a meme on social media where my friend posted the verdict and said this is payback for Trayvon. I put all this division on Obama. Whites and Blacks came together to vote for the man in office, and the second he got in there, he took every chance he got to start dividing this nation.

Old 12-17-2017, 03:18 PM

272 posts, read 134,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
really? 15 years, probably wasn't in America unless he must have had a terrible lawyer, the Muslims I know can touch bacon, they just can't eat it, probably more to the story.
This is why the "hate crime statute" is a joke

They used it to give this guy 15 years for putting bacon in a mosque and the girl who egged on and filmed the torture of a disabled white kid gets probation .

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...con/926811001/

A Florida man who broke into a mosque and left a slab of raw bacon now faces 15 years in prison after pleading guilty to charges, the state attorney's office said.

Michael Wolfe, 37, of Titusville, Fla., will serve 15 years in state prison, followed by 15 years probation for the January 2016 crime at the Islamic Society of Central Florida Masjid Al-Munin Mosque in Titusville. Prosecutors said the agreement was reached after discussions with the Islamic Society of Central Florida and Titusville police.

Old 12-17-2017, 03:26 PM

Quote:
This is why the "hate crime statute" is a joke

They used it to give this guy 15 years for putting bacon in a mosque and the girl who egged on and filmed the torture of a disabled white kid gets probation .

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...con/926811001/

A Florida man who broke into a mosque and left a slab of raw bacon now faces 15 years in prison after pleading guilty to charges, the state attorney's office said.

Michael Wolfe, 37, of Titusville, Fla., will serve 15 years in state prison, followed by 15 years probation for the January 2016 crime at the Islamic Society of Central Florida Masjid Al-Munin Mosque in Titusville. Prosecutors said the agreement was reached after discussions with the Islamic Society of Central Florida and Titusville police.
"Hey, buddy... what are you in for? How long?"

"Six months and three months probation. I killed a family of five and poled the heads of the three children. How about you?"

"I'm in for fifteen years because I threw a slab of bacon on a floor of some imaginary sky friend shrine."

Our legal system is completely shot. Women filming tortures get a pat on the back. Someone who throws a piece of bacon on a floor practically gets lethal injection. He may as well; his life is over. If that shrine would have just been broken into with nothing else going on except some theft, the cops probably wouldn't even have bothered to investigate it.

Old 12-17-2017, 03:28 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,592,604 times
One of the racist c-d bloviators insisted this wasn't even a hate crime. I'm sure if the races had been reversed, she would have had a different opinion.

Old 12-17-2017, 03:29 PM

16,909 posts, read 10,580,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
"Hey, buddy... what are you in for? How long?"

"Six months and three months probation. I killed a family of five and poled the heads of the three children. How about you?"

"I'm in for fifteen years because I threw a slab of bacon on a floor of some imaginary sky friend shrine."

Our legal system is completely shot. Women filming tortures get a pat on the back. Someone who throws a piece of bacon on a floor practically gets lethal injection. He may as well; his life is over. If that shrine would have just been broken into with nothing else going on except some theft, the cops probably wouldn't even have bothered to investigate it.
I just read that a guy killed his girlfriend’s childhood molester after a lib sentenced the molester to probation. This kind of vigilante justice will happen more and more as the courts fail society.

Old 12-17-2017, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
The woman wasn't really involved with the torture again she videotaped it. If someone was told that they were the lookout for a robbery, the didn't know the robbers had guns and someone ends up dying should they get charged with murder? I know their is a debate over shared guilt, and while it makes me feel good when someone is charged for another's crime or in the case their friend got murdered while a robbery went down and they actually didn't do anything but got charged with it. Morally I disagree that that should be part of the law, shared guilt to me is stupid as you can justify a lot of things.
A human being with absolutely any compassion or humanity flowing through her veins would have stopped filming and said something to the effect of, "Hey guys, maybe what we are doing here is wrong and absolutely subhuman, sadistic, reprehensible behavior. And maybe we should stop."

But she didn't do that, did she. She kept on filming what could have ended up a torture/murder. So, yeah, she's just as guilty if not more so because she was in a position to possibly stop it, but instead became the orchestrator. There are many instances of folks who are wholly responsible for such acts, but never really did the acts per se. Charles Manson comes to mind. Should he have been given a slap on the hand and gone free? After all, HE didn't commit the murders, did he.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies