Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2017, 08:37 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times

Advertisements

The mainstream media largely covered up, and minimized most of the Obama scandals. At the very least, while he tried to Fundamentally Transform America (didn't need transformation) he failed at every level to do anything meaningful which is a GOOD thing. The only thing he did, and it has turned out to be a huge burden for most citizens was Obamacare, and hopefully that can be modified to be less catastrophic. The onerous penalties (more taxes) have already been removed by Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2017, 08:43 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
There are many people who will simply never get over the fact that a black man won the presidency.

They will continue to project all of their absurd paranoia (FEMA camps, anyone???) onto that administration and continue to overlook all of the corruption in the current administration because he's "one of them."

After "Pizzagate" and the rest of the BS, why would any sane person believe anything that any of them peddle as truth?

Easier to believe in Bigfoot.

Seriously.
Here we go again trying to make it all about race. So predictable.
I'm surprised we got this far without the race baiting left doing what they always do.
Nothing on the topic or the issue of Hezbollah. Can't discuss policy or anything related. Pathetic.

Old 12-19-2017, 08:47 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Here we go again trying to make it all about race. So predictable.
I'm surprised we got this far without the race baiting left doing what they always do.
Nothing on the topic or the issue of Hezbollah. Can't discuss policy or anything related. Pathetic.
People are seeing through the LEFT's use of racism, sexism, homophobism, etc. It has been so overused to not argue facts, and evidence, it is laughable. If all you have is emotion, and RUSSIA!, you lose.

Old 12-19-2017, 08:54 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
If Trump is winning, why so many posts from Trumpies on Obama and Hillary? Only losers point fingers and pass the blame to others.
Because their lord & savior turned out to be such a POS that they're desperately trying to deflect. They're losing at it, badly. Poor idiots.

Old 12-19-2017, 08:54 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,225,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
If Trump is winning, why so many posts from Trumpies on Obama and Hillary? Only losers point fingers and pass the blame to others.
This has got to be the most laughable post I read today. Hillary has been on a “blame-everyone” rampage ever since the election with her appearances on talk shows, interviews, book signings, forums and tweets (yes, she tweets too).

BTW, you don’t think the Leftists here would bash Trump if everything was reversed, i.e. he came before Obama and installed all the leakers and partisan subverts in federal agencies before he left office (like Obama has done?) The Left and the media would call for the prosecution of Trump for treason! But of course since it was Obama doing it, the Left shrugs it off like it is nothing and the disingenuous liberal media don’t even mention it.

Old 12-19-2017, 08:57 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Right. That’s why he left the White House scandal free.
The leftist media and government have been complicit in lies and deceit... the media MADE him popular, he just played the part...

Old 12-19-2017, 09:03 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
I did catch comments by Marie Harf. A pitiful creature with the liberal loon gene and a Fox News Contributor making the claim that the whole story is false.
It was an emotional appeal and she looked on the verge of crying. So I can appreciate how heartbreaking it might be when finding out what a POS Obama was and how empty handed the defense is with nothing concrete to offer in the factual realm. Its bound to leave a puddle when standing in one place to long. Trying to think of some defense when there is none, looked painful for poor Marie Harf.
Then just like that, I burst into to laughter.
Accusations with evidence really top accusations without them.

Last edited by phma; 12-19-2017 at 09:12 AM..

Old 12-19-2017, 09:05 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,225,101 times
With everything that’s slowly coming out, we are starting to see how underhanded and crooked the Obama administration has been. Irony of it all is that we would never even know about all this if the Left wasn’t so adamant about investigating Trump-Russia.

It totally backfired on the Left and the Democrats. Poetic justice.

Old 12-19-2017, 09:06 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,110,408 times
Sometimes I wish there were some sort of screening process for new threads before they could be posted....

Old 12-19-2017, 09:16 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Sometimes I wish there were some sort of screening process for new threads before they could be posted....
I do too.

Thread after thread where the title is an outright lie.

Not unusual to find the original post is either delusional nonsense, copied from RW web sites, or based on an article from mainstream media but clearly not comprehended by the OP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies