Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 10:24 AM

3,564 posts, read 1,922,565 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahasn sawresho View Post
It is not democracy to deport people

Those who refuse to do so must return home
This seems...contradictory

Again, how does one return a person to their home, when they are already in their home?

Quote:
Yes, hate texts should be banned even if the word of God is as they say
Agreed
We should do away with the redundant laws that ensure religious freedom.
If we have freedom, there is no need for special religious freedoms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Not that it matters since I'm simply giving my opinion, but I'm not a trained psychologist. Now since I answered your question let's see if you'll answer mine: What kind of person would you say it is who finds appealing the opportunity to murder, rape , and torture?
It's a complex answer.

I'll give the simplest. One who has grown up in an environment in which doing so fills an otherwise neglected need
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2017, 10:39 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post

Again, how does one return a person to their home, when they are already in their home?

Agreed

It's a complex answer.

I'll give the simplest. One who has grown up in an environment in which doing so fills an otherwise neglected need
Not a very lucid answer but it sounds like you're saying that ISIS sympathizers are just victims of a deprived childhood.

Old 12-23-2017, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Not a very lucid answer but it sounds like you're saying that ISIS sympathizers are just victims of a deprived childhood.
How do you imagine the childhoods of most "ISIS murderers"?

Old 12-23-2017, 10:49 AM

21,475 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:

Agreed

It's a complex answer.

The neglected need to torture, rape and murder? Serial killers also have that need. I don’t care what the motivation is. They just need to be separated from society by whatever means necessary.

Old 12-23-2017, 10:50 AM

Quote:
How do you imagine the childhoods of most "ISIS murderers"?
I don’t care what their childhood was like. Zero sympathy.

Old 12-23-2017, 10:53 AM

30,636 posts, read 18,227,675 times
Reintegrate? No. How about execution on the battle field before they can even think about making it back "home." These people are, in the words of Crooked Hillary, racist, sexist, homophobic, irredeemable, etc.

Old 12-23-2017, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I don’t care
Quote:
I don’t care
Thank you for your intelligent contributions to this discussion.

Old 12-23-2017, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Thank you for your intelligent contributions to this discussion.
You’re welcome. I know you’re being sarcastic, but I think my posts have been more intelligent than yours. Feeling sorry for people who commit the worst crimes of humanity because they may have had a bad childhood?

I don’t even think that’s true. Most of these guys had okay parents. They’re just crazy, and latch onto an ideology that gives them an excuse to be brutal. The time to be de-radicalized or rehabilitated was before they left the country and committed atrocities. Now the time is for punishment or at the very least, banishment.

If they left their country to fight for an enemy, then they renounced their citizenship. If they went over there because they were mislead and then got trapped there, maybe I’d have a little sympathy. I’ve seen a few stories like that, especially for the girls that go, but not usually the men.

Old 12-23-2017, 11:09 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post

According to Trudeau, ISIS fighters can be “an extraordinarily powerful voice” in Canada.

Worse, he seems to believe Muslims in Canada are so desperate for leadership they could use the help of a jihadist to speak to “younger people within the community”.

Trudeau’s willingness to enlist jihadists as community ambassadors blurs the important distinction between ordinary Muslims and violent extremists, doing no favours to Canadian Muslims.

Worst of all, Trudeau’s naïve assumptions about ISIS fighters omit the prospect of justice for the victims of Islamic State genocide and war crimes.

How do you re-integrate a radical isis fighter??? Please enlighten me.

MALCOLM: More stupid stuff Justin Trudeau says | Toronto Sun

Islam, is nothing but a authoritarian political party ideology, hiding behind the curtain of religion.

No different than a Republican or Democrat, being religions.

Old 12-23-2017, 11:09 AM

Quote:
You’re welcome. I know you’re being sarcastic,
I'm not being sarcastic. Why would you think that?
You think you're making intelligent and thoughtful comments, right?
Quote:
but I think my posts have been more intelligent than yours.
Yep, you do.
So, why do you assume that I'm being sarcastic?

Quote:
Feeling sorry for people who commit the worst crimes of humanity because they may have had a bad childhood?
Who is doing this, and what does it have to do with anything?

Looking forward to your intelligent and thoughtful reply.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies