Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 02:42 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
if you recall i DEFENDED OBAMA on the question of his citizenship. so that is a moot point with me.

also note i said to have an INDEPENDENT LAB agreed to by BOTH parties do the examination. alred knew this case was never going to go to a court of law, since the statute of limitations ran out more than 35 years ago. this was all just grandstanding by alred and her client, and if you dont see that you are blind.

and once again as i have been saying, what is needed is REAL evidence against or for moore to clear this up. alred likely knows there are issues with the signature, and moore probably knew it as well, but chose to run the clock out in the end instead of forcing the issue.

i am betting that if alred tried to force the issue, she would have ended up in front the BAR ethics committee with her law license in jeopardy.
There was an issue with the PRINTED date and place UNDER the signature, not the signature itself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2017, 02:43 PM

5,101 posts, read 2,047,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Breitbart: the original Fake News purveyor.

Or was that Infowars?
I thought it was Beforeitsnews who was the original Fake News purveyor.

Old 12-22-2017, 02:44 PM

26,467 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
I know you think you’ve made a valid point, but you haven’t.
Why is that not valid?

How can someone say that they are abhorred by a lawyer who thinks their client is guilty using lies to smear a raped into a coma victim child...then accept and participate in the smearing of someone who is saying that they were raped? Is it not partisan?

Isn't that what Breitbart has done here? How would that not be hypocritical?

Old 12-22-2017, 02:47 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,031,037 times
So, if Breitbart admits that it is peddling fake news for partisan aims, is that true or false? Everything they say is a lie... now they admit they are lying...

This is the type of thing that makes computers in 1960's sci-fi explode.

Meanwhile, rest assured that before the week is out, we'll see another rightie post some "breaking news" from Breitbart on this forum, pretending facts were involved in it.

Old 12-22-2017, 02:52 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
There was an issue with the PRINTED date and place UNDER the signature, not the signature itself.
when it was first put forth by alred and her client, they claimed that moore wrote the ENTIRE signature, and then later backtracked and the woman said she wrote the date under the signature. and i am sorry but that calls the entire signature into question until it is verified one way or another. more denies signing the yearbook, so there is a dispute that needs resolving, and it wont be at this point.

Old 12-22-2017, 02:52 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
I have to at least give him credit for being honest. He notes that they knew he was a lousy choice but supported him because of politics.

Far too many are willing to support their lousy candidate forever.

Old 12-22-2017, 03:01 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
So, if Breitbart admits that it is peddling fake news for partisan aims, is that true or false? Everything they say is a lie... now they admit they are lying...

This is the type of thing that makes computers in 1960's sci-fi explode.

Meanwhile, rest assured that before the week is out, we'll see another rightie post some "breaking news" from Breitbart on this forum, pretending facts were involved in it.

This is why Breitbart should never be taken as legitimate anymore. Why people continue to push them as anything but fake news is beyond me.

Old 12-22-2017, 03:10 PM

8,090 posts, read 6,955,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Why is that not valid?

How can someone say that they are abhorred by a lawyer who thinks their client is guilty using lies to smear a raped into a coma victim child...then accept and participate in the smearing of someone who is saying that they were raped? Is it not partisan?

Isn't that what Breitbart has done here? How would that not be hypocritical?
First and foremost, it’s a deflection that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Second, it’s and attorney’s job to defend her client. Hillary was court-appointed, by the judge, and she did her job. There is no comparison to a media outlet attempting to discredit the victim of a crime in order to protect politiccian. And, finally, the story about Hillary blaming and mocking the girl is a lie.

Old 12-22-2017, 03:14 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
First and foremost, it’s a deflection that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Second, it’s and attorney’s job to defend her client. Hillary was court-appointed, by the judge, and she did her job. There is no comparison to a media outlet attempting to discredit the victim of a crime in order to protect politiccian. And, finally, the story about Hillary blaming and mocking the girl is a lie.
While Moore is completely indefensible, so is Hillary.

Old 12-22-2017, 03:20 PM

8,090 posts, read 6,955,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
While Moore is completely indefensible, so is Hillary.
It’s a good thing this isn’t a Hillary defense thread
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies