Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 07:21 PM

1,226 posts, read 633,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Heck! The Liberals have had 407 days to accept this! Not sure they will ever recover and it's now time to bring out the warming blankets and marshmallows.
There’s not enough Play Doh in the world to help libs recover.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2017, 07:27 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,533,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
This is how smart you guys are...

You put all your eggs behind someone worse than Trump and now you want to cry about it, like it will cause a do over.

You guys? You forget I'm not with ANY party. Nice side step by the way you KNOW trump is exactly what I said above is true, bury your head in the sand ALL you want too. The funny thing is that the world go to hell and what the last second you Trump loyalist would say " At least we didn't get Hillary as president."
And to make matters worse you all would blame the world going to hell on her even though Trump is in office.

Old 12-23-2017, 07:32 PM

9,504 posts, read 4,340,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
you are confused.

Trump's approval rating is historically low. When asked MOST americans say Trump is doing a bad job as potus?

clear enough for ya? sure millions hate him, sure he is rude, crass , limited vocab, low IQ , lazy etc, but that is not the issue. The issue is most americans think trump is doing a really bad job as potus.

and ya know what, i think you know it already i think you know trump has lost the public trust but don't like it so you pretend it is all about a few SJW and MSM... the majority of Americans are saying NOPE to trump, trumpism and the GOP.
Sigh. Someone is confused alright - you. I'll try make this as simple as possible. Popularity does not in any way, shape, or form define a president's greatness. How hard is that to understand?

Also, note that I'm not saying the man is great, so stop trying to convince me he isn't. Maybe you should actually read what I wrote before responding.

Old 12-23-2017, 07:46 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,455,334 times
Quote:
GOD has blessed America one more chance to right the ship and take back control from Washington DC.
You always crack me up with your sarcastic wit ...

Oh? ... that wasn't sarcasm?

Old 12-23-2017, 08:08 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Seriously, how can you not love this guy, the best Christmas present ever.

MAGA and Merry Christmas to everyone at CD.
Yep, the greatest present the rich could receive thanks to Trump. Oh and he will also benefit from it greatly.

Old 12-23-2017, 08:15 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,034,970 times
Quote:
This is how smart you guys are...

You put all your eggs behind someone worse than Trump and now you want to cry about it, like it will cause a do over.
You repugs taught us that in 2012. The howling and whining from GrOPers after 2012 was hilarious. News flash, you trumpers might want to write this down, or more likely, have someone write it for you: The right is NO better when it comes to crying about elections

Old 12-23-2017, 08:24 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Man, trump has been moving like a bullet train with all his victories along with the booming stock market.

Liberals are bitter because they are not part of that success but guess what, you guys can join the Trump train as well. Trust me, it’s much more fun to be on the winning team.
Trump has the lowest approval rating of any modern president at the end of his first year. So that's not exactly winning.

Old 12-23-2017, 09:19 PM

9,504 posts, read 4,340,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Trump has the lowest approval rating of any modern president at the end of his first year. So that's not exactly winning.
I'll say it again. Focus really hard. You may have to put down your phone for this. Ready? Approval ratings/polls have precisely nothing to do with whether a president is "great" or "winning".

Please, please, tell me you're not allowed to vote. I'd like to think people who vote are able to draw logical conclusions from the information available to them.

Old 12-23-2017, 09:22 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,566,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
I'll say it again. Focus really hard. You may have to put down your phone for this. Ready? Approval ratings/polls have precisely nothing to do with whether a president is "great" or "winning".

Please, please, tell me you're not allowed to vote. I'd like to think people who vote are able to draw logical conclusions from the information available to them.
But random guy on the Internet who is a Trump honk does determine if a president is great.

Duly noted.

Old 12-23-2017, 09:22 PM

1,184 posts, read 720,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Fake polls to go with the fake news.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies